Page 1064 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 ... LastLast
Results 26,576 to 26,600 of 46225
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    people that pick up something in a grocery store, decide they do not want it and leave it in another place in the grocery store. if it's a few things or an abandoned cart, you can figure they got a call to drop everything and have to go somewhere immediately; but when it is just one item; you know they were just too dam lazy to return it to where they picked it up.
    I am occasionally guilty of that one. I accept the lazy label.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    As long as it is not a perishable item. I have seen folks leave frozen food and meats on random shelves. That's theft in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    related, grocerywise.

people that pick up something in a grocery store, decide they do not want it and leave it in another place in the grocery store. if it's a few things or an abandoned cart, you can figure they got a call to drop everything and have to go somewhere immediately; but when it is just one item; you know they were just too dam lazy to return it to where they picked it up.
    Pisses me off especially when the items are refrigerated or frozen items and not in a fridge/freezer.

You guys still shop at the grocery store? What a bunch of plebs. Meal delivery is where it is at.

In all honesty, our grocery store is overcrowded at all times and sucks to shop at. Drive the next town over and it is slightly less crowded, but with shitty selection and higher prices. I also hate Hole Foods but the wife will make the trip regularly for the meats and various things that I don't want to know the price of.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    How do you shovel horse shit in shoes like that?
    Them is going to town shoes.

When you get to the check-out just tell the checker you decided you didn't need/want the item and they will set it aside and have it restocked.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    As long as it is not a perishable item. I have seen folks leave frozen food and meats on random shelves. That's theft in my book.
    never would do that with something perishable.

Most often it occurs because of how the store is set up, with identical/similar items in different places (for ex, a separate organic section). And you get to the organic area and go "huh, organic tomato paste is the same price, fuck this non-organic shit in my cart!"
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

fuck this non-organic shit in my cart!"
    Technically, if you eat something non-organic and then shit it out, it would be organic because you've transformed it into something organic? or not?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Organic is as organic does.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    You know how in a bar you put a coaster over your drink to indicate that you are coming back?
    Apparently you and I are the only two people left in world who are aware of that signal. In the last few months I've had several beers with coasters atop them cleared from the bar while I was taking a piss. No apology offered either when I sidle back up looking miffed that what I thought was a universal signal was ignored. That shit is annoying.

Well, the word ‘Organic’ contains the word ‘Organ’
    So now, every time you see the word ‘Organic’, you should think of a penis.
    You can thank me at the grocery store later.

This also works if you see or hear the word ‘Organ-Grinder’.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Coworker has been clearing his throat every fucking 30 seconds whenever he is on the phone or conference call. Can even hear it through my headphones at times.

I tend to be fine with coworker habits, but this one is at the point where my thoughts scramble every time he does it.

About to go buy a bag of Ricola and throw it at him...

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    Coworker has been clearing his throat every fucking 30 seconds whenever he is on the phone or conference call. Can even hear it through my headphones at times.

I tend to be fine with coworker habits, but this one is at the point where my thoughts scramble every time he does it.

About to go buy a bag of Ricola and throw it at him...
    buy him a bag of Ricolas. I like the honey.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    buy him a bag of Ricolas. I like the honey.

More fun to throw them.

G-D it! Something has been biting me at night! No evidence of fleas or bedbugs what-so-ever. Bedding, mattress etc. are white so I'd see something but there is nothing. Cats are not scratching and I've run a flea comb over them. The only thing I've seen is a thrip and that was on me when I came in from outside and changed out of my work clothes.

Very annoying. Very itchy.

Bites are only to my torso between waist and shoulders and only one or two bits every couple of nights for the last week or so. I suppose it's possible I'm being bitten when I'm outside in the evening and they don't welt-up until later.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    More fun to throw them.
    Well that would be one way to give them to him and get the message across that his constant throat clearing is really annoying.

Shit that annoys you

You know how in a bar you put a coaster over your drink to indicate that you are coming back?.
    I always thought the coaster over the glass meant you were done?......holy shit, who knew....I’ve been saying I’m coming back for 25 years...lol

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Apparently you and I are the only two people left in world who are aware of that signal. In the last few months I've had several beers with coasters atop them cleared from the bar while I was taking a piss. No apology offered either when I sidle back up looking miffed that what I thought was a universal signal was ignored. That shit is annoying.
    ^^^^See above post.....maybe the coaster on top of glass means you are done....that’s why the bartender cleared....who knows?.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    And they called that place a Bar!?!
    I still call it The Jake.

I never heard of those ^^ in any case i usually take my drink with me cuz i don't want any thing bad put in it
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

coaster on top means "I'm coming back", any real barkeep should understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    You guys still shop at the grocery store?
    Yeah, isn't that your wife's job?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I never heard of those ^^ in any case i usually take my drink with me cuz i don't want any thing bad put in it
    That's the play at house parties for sure, but a decent number of bars around here are in multi-unit commercial buildings with restrooms that are in common areas and are shared between tenants, which means you would be leaving the premises with a drink, which is verboten.

It happened to me in Portland a few weeks ago. I ordered a last beer and asked for my tab at the same time. Got both, did not give them my card to run, drank about 1/3 of the beer, coaster'd it, and went to drain the main vein before I sloshed over to another brewery. When I returned to the bar, both my mostly full beer and check were gone. I thought about saying something, then thought better of it and just walked out.

I know an aviy tech who named his dog Ricola

so he could yell " Riccolaa ! "

just like in the commercial

edit: I have never seen a coaster on top of a drink glass at anytime anywhere ever

The other week in the bar a local drug dealer asked me to keep and eye on his drink so things have changed for sure in regards to drink safety nowadays so either chug er back or take take it with ya

especialy if you have tits
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    I always thought the coaster over the glass meant you were done?
    There's already a sign for that: your glass is empty and you're gone.

There's already a sign for that: your glass is empty and you're gone.
    Lol....true.....have yet learned another life lesson from TGR.