Page 1458 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 ... LastLast
Results 36,426 to 36,450 of 46225

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You’re skiing, don’t be so serious, it’s annoying

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Being annoyed is better than being annoyed at guy being annoyed IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Less meta, at least.

Chair riding privileged skiers aren't annoying, just frail beings of Self-important mindsets. I always find them hilarious. Something to mock, to make fun of, or perhaps a teaching moment of what to avoid in life

It's all good, Kinnik. If Harry's taught me one thing, it's that there's ALWAYS untracked somewhere on the hill. Just gotta know the sekret stashes. Explore and do some bushwhacking. At least you're skiing. It's in the 80s and muggy as balls here. Lamest. Christmas. Ever. Hopefully La Niña will be in full swing when I come back to MT this spring. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Being annoyed is better than being annoyed at guy being annoyed IMO

Dude, the unicorn is probably dealing with covid patients, count your fucking blessings.

Fucking porch pirates.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3484.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	434.3 KB 
ID:	398377
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Our chef calling in sick on New Years Eve annoys me. No chef = no menu = not legal to serve alcohol. On New Fucking Years Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Our chef calling in sick on New Years Eve annoys me. No chef = no menu = not legal to serve alcohol. On New Fucking Years Eve.
    Dude’s sick. What do you want? Put on your fancy hat and toss some pizza rolls and hot pockets in the oven.
    focus.

I'm sure there's more to this but are you really saying that they guy should come to work sick? He called in sick a day in advance? Do you really think that you will get any sympathy the way that restaurant employees have been treated over the last few years? Do you really not have a backup plan? Other employees who can run the kitchen?

Lastly, I'm not sure about where you are, but right now just about every party is getting shut down around here because of a massive covid outbreak. Maybe you are dodging a bullet by not putting on a super spreader event.

ETA: but good luck, I mean it. I have all the sympathy in the world for restauranteurs these days. Tough spot to be in for sure.

That’s the plan, minimal menu for the next two days.

Living in a city that is paralyzed when it snows. We got probably one inch of additional snow last night and that's enough to close stuff. This seems incredible to me.

I'm tempted to put this in the POS humans thread:

I found out that may sister's ex watched Deadpool with their 5 y.o. son, though apparently he did have the decency to "fast forward through the really scary parts" according to my nephew.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    When you ask a patroller standing at the gate when it’ll open and they say:

“50% chance it opens in an hour or so”

So you ski down the other way , only to see the powder rush 10 minutes later from below.

Thanks for the bad information!!

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Living in a city that is paralyzed when it snows. We got probably one inch of additional snow last night and that's enough to close stuff. This seems incredible to me.
    In contrast, when people who are from such places consider a visit during the winter, clutching their pearls over winter weather…. “Think it’ll snow?” Yeah probably. It’ll be fine. We have plows and stuff. Slow down. Follow traffic.

To be fair, these places often lack infrastructure and experience. Closing is probably the right call in a lot of those circumstances.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Dude’s sick. What do you want? Put on your fancy hat and toss some pizza rolls and hot pockets in the oven.
    Funniest fucking post I've read in awhile.

Apparently my TSH is low. For the first time in my 41 years of life, I have an Rx that is more than just a two week regimen of antibiotics for strep or whatever.

That annoys me.
    focus.

In contrast, when people who are from such places consider a visit during the winter, clutching their pearls over winter weather…. “Think it’ll snow?” Yeah probably. It’ll be fine. We have plows and stuff. Slow down. Follow traffic.

To be fair, these places often lack infrastructure and experience. Closing is probably the right call in a lot of those circumstances.
    Main roads are bare pavement.

I think one issue is staffing. It's hard enough to get enough staff when conditions are perfect. Not to mention it's the week between Christmas and New Years.

Apparently my TSH is low. For the first time in my 41 years of life, I have an Rx that is more than just a two week regimen of antibiotics for strep or whatever.

That annoys me.
    That got me a few years ago. Sucks to have to take something every day, but at least it's pretty cheap (and at least for me, I suffer no symptoms if I miss a day or several; I never actually had any symptoms to begin with).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Wind. The fucking wind annoys me.
    a week later, it bears repeating.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Wildfires in late December. Those are pretty fucking annoying.

First world problems, third door to the left.

^^This mutherfucker cunting up every goddamn thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    ^^This mutherfucker cunting up every goddamn thread here.

Case in point. Fuck off

Isn't it snowing where you are? Why so snappy?