Page 1852 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852
Results 46,276 to 46,293 of 46293
    and yet...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Plugged up left ear is really annoying... figured it would go away, but two weeks later I'm making a dr appt to have it checked out.

Drugging my dog up to take him to the vet is annoying. But a 90lb anxious dog can be troublesome. Hopefully we can get a nail trim accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Seems like we're approaching some sort of "annoying" event horizon.
    Great line!
    And for the record, I flew my flag upside down for 4 years not too long ago. (Is there a record? I hope not.)

Vanguard annoys me.

I love Vanguard's low fees, but damn, you pay for it in a really shitty website and zero customer support.

I am trying to update my auto-investing for my Roth IRA. I would like to auto-invest money into a new fund (currently have an auto-invest to a different fund that I want to leave in place). A lot of places have a minimum initial fund investment that is waived if you set up auto invest, but it doesn't seem like Vanguard does? Ok, fine, whatever, I will just buy the initial investment and then set up auto-invest. But even though I have a savings account with them which has more than enough money, it seems like transferring from that is not possible. So I have to either transfer the initial spend from a different bank OR somehow get money into the settlement account for the Roth IRA, but not sure how I can get it from the savings account over to there.

And there is zero way to even email a question, you MUST call (which I HATE), and oh yeah, when you call, 20 minute wait time. I hung up.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Shit that annoys you

Well we switched after many years from Vanguard to a very small firm. We really didn’t have any problems with Vanguard but now we want a more personal relationship, so we’ll see.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Seriously, the guy was in charge of ticketbastard for 17 years, total scumbag
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Seriously, the guy was in charge of ticketbastard for 17 years, total scumbag
    I can't believe I am saying this, but PREACH. And if you could just maybe take some sphere love and not be such a db, that would be cool.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    17 years at Ticketmaster… So, if you like Ticketmaster, you’re gonna love Alterra.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    17 years at Ticketmaster… So, if you like Ticketmaster, you’re gonna love Alterra.
    Wow. Can't wait for the convenience fees on the $25 bowl of chili.
    I still call it The Jake.

For the first time in a long time, I recently bought some tickets through Ticketmaster. On top of what amounts to an extra 25% in fees, the bastards require your real phone number. If you want to use your phone to show tickets, you have to download their app; no ticket prints and no screenshots allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    After his Alterra gig he'll probably move to Comcast to complete the trifecta.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Or CenturyLink if he gets fired from Alterra and doesn't have good references.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Or CenturyLink if he gets fired from Alterra and doesn't have good references.
    Gotta go with Riser here, CenturyLink is the better choice if he truly wants to complete his tour de evil empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Gotta go with Riser here, CenturyLink is the better choice if he truly wants to complete his tour de evil empire.
    I'm so glad I no longer have to deal with either Comcast *or* CenturyLink.

Alterra I'm kinda stuck with.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    CenturyLink is the better choice if he truly wants to complete his tour de evil empire.
    01/09/24 CenturyLink DSL outage at our cabin (the only ISP available) took until 03/26/24 for them to repair.

I fucking hate CenturyLink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I fucking hate CenturyLink.
    Same, grrl... same.