Page 499 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Or fat people hogging space.
    You can, in the most respectful manner, fuck off. One size does not fit all. Coach seats should be wider. And with less leg room. Because I have short legs. Add a few extra rows front to back to make up for the loss due to width. So what if you have long legs. Quit your bitching. Even when I was young and slim the seats still weren't wide enough to keep my shoulders from touching you. It hasn't gotten any better.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I'm annoyed that old goat thinks I shouldn't be annoyed by crying babies on flight. Leaving at 7:40 am tomorrow and hoping for no babies crying on flight. Or fat people hogging space.
    Crying babies annoy me too. Loud drunks annoy me more, becasue they choose to annoy me. We can both be annoyed--there's plenty of annoyance to go around--no limit really. As far as the ab divers beating their meat--well that's on me for camping there--prime ab diving spot.

seemed an annoying message
    but i suppose the driver puts up with all sorts of highway shit

Last edited by acinpdx; 06-26-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Better not even think about reclining​ into my space, either.
    or what? you'll get annoyed?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    or what? you'll get annoyed?
    You're damn right. And I'll express that frustration on an online ski forum.

Left or right wing polyass in the guns thread

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Hey.

Keep that gun fag shit out of the things that annoy you thread.

It's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Shit that is annoying? Why can't I make an alias and post a new thread right away.

^This.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Hey.

Keep that gun fag shit out of the things that annoy you thread.

It's annoying.
    Did I ever mention that British people annoy me?

Did I ever mention that British people annoy me?
    Any strong feelings about Australians.

Because statistically speaking you probably couldn't even tell.

Any strong feelings about Australians.

Because statistically speaking you probably couldn't even tell.
    I have been to Britain multiple times. I specifically loathe the English. Scots and Welsh mostly get a pass.

Scots are annoying when drunk on an international flight. Especially when they start drunkenly arguing with the flight attendant about not being drunk. Particularly when they are seated right behind you. And won't fucking shut up the whole flight. Okay, Scots are pretty annoying most of the time because they are pretty much always drunk and belligerent. The few non-drunk Scots I've met were pretty down to earth and nice people, though.

My interaction with Welsh people has been mostly positive, perhaps it's because they tend to be the most country and backwards, like me.

Aussies are annoying but for different reasons. I can tell the difference.

Scots are annoying when drunk on an international flight. Especially when they start drunkenly arguing with the flight attendant about not being drunk. Particularly when they are seated right behind you. And won't fucking shut up the whole flight. Okay, Scots are pretty annoying most of the time because they are pretty much always drunk and belligerent. The few non-drunk Scots I've met were pretty down to earth and nice people, though.
    just wait til they tell you how everything important ever invented was invented by a Scot

There's a perfect response to that post by Clarkson, Hammond and May that I can't find right now.

That's annoying.
    I still call it The Jake.

I have been to Britain multiple times. I specifically loathe the English.
    My best guess is that they think you're a bit of wanker too.

My best guess is that they think you're a bit of wanker too.
    Probably. I'm an American, related to them via peasant Welsh/Irish blood. Some sort of lesser human that they were glad to see live the motherland 100 years ago. Basically, I'm like a Neanderthal compared to Homo Sapien.

Had to 'late check' my golf clubs by one minute. Not guaranteed on my flight now. I'm annoyed.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

People who get to the register not knowing what they want.

I want a large coffee...no cream or sugar...just coffee; I will pay, get coffee, and leave.

Instead, I'm stuck behind: I'll have a....ummmmmmmm.....uhhhhhhhh....a Boston cream and a.....welllll...a glazed...no two glazed...and a....repeat a dozen times. Now for coffee...you know it comes in flavors now...

It's fucking Dunkin'...not some new micro-donut/beer emporium...you know what they serve...FUCK!!!!

DAMMIT...know what you want BEFORE you go to the register and create a line 10 deep.
    Last edited by smartyiak; 06-27-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Seasonal allergies. FML

Farmers' markets that sell everything but produce.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post

I want a large coffee...no cream or sugar...just coffee; I will pay, get coffee, and leave.

Instead, I'm stuck behind: I'll have a....ummmmmmmm.....uhhhhhhhh....a Boston cream and a.....welllll...a glazed...no two glazed...and a....repeat a dozen times. Now for coffee...you know it comes in flavors now...

It's fucking Dunkin'...not some new micro-donut/beer emporium...you know what they serve...FUCK!!!!

DAMMIT...know what you want BEFORE you go to the register and create a line 10 deep.
    So true,standing in line for lunch today and this lady in front of me is pissed at the guy making her sandwich, which she made up and isn't in the menu. Being a complete. Itch to the guy cause it's taking him a few min. If you're in a hurry, order something off the menu or quit your bitching...you can tell the quality of a person's character based on how they treat folks in the service industry.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post

And when you finally get your coffee and turn around to get a lid and a hot jacket (whatever those are called) or a little cream and/or sugar and that same asshole is standing in front of that station blocking it completely, pouring in a little whatever and stirring it then tasting his coffee and putting in a little more then stirring it and tasting it again then adding a little more and stir, stir, stirring it then tasting and adding a little more…GTFO of my way!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    inconsolable babies in public campgrounds that start shrieking at 3am, 4am, 5am...

all morning. …
    You meant to say, it's annoying when you forget to bring your inexpensive earplugs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    So true,standing in line for lunch today and this lady in front of me is pissed at the guy making her sandwich, which she made up and isn't in the menu. Being a complete. Itch to the guy cause it's taking him a few min. If you're in a hurry, order something off the menu or quit your bitching...you can tell the quality of a person's character based on how they treat folks in the service industry.
    I was out of coffee at home so had to stop at the corner Starfucks this morning. I always go in because I actually like talking to other humans face to face. The drive-up window is directly behind the barista who was helping me (no, it wasn't DD). Some fat white trash bitch was treating the poor girl helping her like shit. All because apparently there wasn't enough whipped cream in her 6:30a.m. Sugarchino. Just the ugliest, rude scowl on her face. Some days it's all I can do to keep my mouth shut. Rude people probably annoy me more than anyone.

Probably worst than being outwardly rude- people who go through the checkout line in a full-on phone conversation and never even acknowledge the checker.

If the fridge has a light, why the fuck doesn't the freezer?
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    And when you finally get your coffee and turn around to get a lid and a hot jacket (whatever those are called) or a little cream and/or sugar and that same asshole is standing in front of that station blocking it completely, pouring in a little whatever and stirring it then tasting his coffee and putting in a little more then stirring it and tasting it again then adding a little more and stir, stir, stirring it then tasting and adding a little more…GTFO of my way!
    Or he's texting someone right in front of the station with his back to you. These people are littering the world with their bodies.