Page 908 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 ... LastLast
Results 22,676 to 22,700 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    ELectric shaver in the car on the way to work. Easy peasy. Only way to go once you get over the initial mild irritation. I could never stand in front of a mirror with a razor again.
    Yeah, but I'm usually too busy reading and texting to shave.

weekend MTB retards who don’t understand right of way. next beater who bull charges me is gonna get straightarmed off their ride like I’m fucking jousting. no wonder nobody wants you in wilderness areas.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    weekend MTB retards who don’t understand right of way. next beater who bull charges me is gonna get straightarmed off their ride like I’m fucking jousting. no wonder nobody wants you in wilderness areas.
    Just wait til all the weekend e-retards on mopeds start showing up...
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

a growing preponderance of “bull’s up” posts

Ha!!!

You emulate my style for all wheel dicks who insist the sidewalk is your private turnpike - stand your ground and give 'em the double hairy eyeball with cocked elbows.

Yeah, yeah ...... "fucking cyclists thread" jong.

No, check that: "things that stimulate reasonable rage" thread. Where is that? Ah, found it: "WTF is wrong with people"

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Yeah, but I'm usually too busy reading and texting to shave.
    Well at least you're not putting on makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Well at least you're not putting on makeup.
    You don’t know that.

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    Just shorten it to “weekenders”
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

For all of you who complain about drivers's foibles in the United States, at least ya ain't driving around China!

Actually, I initially thought that this encounter had occurred in the San Gabriel Valley, as the level of vehicular stupid there is fairly high. Plus the smog.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aC1r8_1538723395
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

finally not having to get up at 4am and getting up at 4am

considering the massive volume of traffic in cars, taxis, large trucks, motorized rickshaws, scooters, motorcycles and bikes all sharing the same road, i was impressed by the driving in china.

Subtracting by "counting up"...

What in the actual fuck?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Subtracting by "counting up"...

What in the actual fuck?
    Makin' change!

360 degree video. Fucking useless. Latest example is the 5 min Honnold vid on TGRz. Congrats—you managed to make free soloing dicey faces look boring.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    360 degree video. Fucking useless. Latest example is the 5 min Honnold vid on TGRz. Congrats—you managed to make free soloing dicey faces look boring.
    lol yeah, those suck. an order of magnitude worse than the regular fishbowl effect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1539040441.298247.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	356.6 KB 
ID:	250084

Hazard lights? Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1539040441.298247.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	356.6 KB 
ID:	250084

Hazard lights? Fuck off.
    To be fair, that shitty asshole is a hazard to disabled people.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

People who use the toilet when they're on the phone with me.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I shave, dump, and drive when on the phone. It's called multi-tasking.

i squat over my phone camera to make sure i don't miss any hairs around my anus. it frees up the tripod to hold my balls out of the way.

Regarding the lines from a few pages back. Native Asians who approach lines the same way they do in Asia.

I was standing in line to get into the British Museum, in the rain, and this group of Asian girls walk up as the line bends and got in right behind me, cutting about 10 minutes. I turned around and said, “excuse me, there is a line.” They pretended to not understand and not speak English. I pointed at the line and they stared blankly at me. Later on, still in the line, they started talking in quite good English and one of them shushed the others. I was in a shit mood and turned back and said, “you make quite good ambassadors don’t you.” Maybe the Brits are rubbing off on me.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Regarding the lines from a few pages back. Native Asians who approach lines the same way they do in Asia.

I was standing in line to get into the British Museum, in the rain, and this group of Asian girls walk up as the line bends and got in right behind me, cutting about 10 minutes. I turned around and said, “excuse me, there is a line.” They pretended to not understand and not speak English. I pointed at the line and they stared blankly at me. Later on, still in the line, they started talking in quite good English and one of them shushed the others. I was in a shit mood and turned back and said, “you make quite good ambassadors don’t you.” Maybe the Brits are rubbing off on me.
    You are not alone. I was in Thailand and Vietnam this spring and was really taken aback by some of the behaviors. Turns out it was Chinese tourists. All the locals were annoyed with them. Google it. Even the Chinese government is trying to educate it's people on how to behave when traveling. There are lots of reasons for it.
    http://www.jeraldinephneah.com/5-rea...s-are-so-rude/

I was in the men's room at the Da Nang airport. About five guys waiting for a pisser. Chinese guy comes in and just walks right past. Couple of us pointed to the back of the line and he acted like he didn't understand. Only when he saw we weren't going let up, did he go to the back of the line. This was one of a dozen similar instances I witnessed.

Whenever i hear someone complain about the allegedly rude Frenchies, I know they have never set foot in China.

i can't speak for chinese tourists, but the chinese people i encountered in china could not have been more generous, humble and kind.

i encounter way more assholes on a daily basis in the u.s.

I was debating going to Uluru last year, once I read about the busloads of Chinese tourists there I went to Tasmania instead. Still ran into them there, but easier to avoid. In one bathroom a Chinese guy was yelling a this wife outside the bathroom door, who was yelling back, like they couldn't wait until he was done. It was hilarious though, I was peeing right next to the guy trying not to laugh.