Page 130 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 46289
    Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    I shot Osama Bin Laden.
    http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...shot-bin-laden

When you go to pick someone up and they don't even start packing till you get there.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    He's also a moron when it comes to marketing and "digital trends." Basically he just regurgitates a bunch of buzzwords and knowledge that anyone who works in the industry already knows.
    so he's like stuckie? or the kooks at pfister gere revue?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe Bromide View Post
    Friend bought used junk yard radiator, brought home to swap out.
    Removed old radiator, went inside to pull tubes of schwag, came back out, put in same (bad) radiator instead of replacement.
    You need new friends? Or at least friends with better shit?

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    or the kooks at pfister gere revue?
    Thanks for making me laugh out loud at my desk with this one. I think I have a new nickname for the most popular editorial, gear-centric, masturbatory site on the web.

my new coworker who plays talk radio LOUDLY all day long, as in, i wouldn't play it as loud for myself if it was a radio on my own desk. glenn beck early, which transitions to rush limbaugh later in the day. it's a fairly large area of low wall cubes, and this is the only radio. everyone else around here who listens to anything uses headphones. i'm trying to be relaxed about it, because i just started a new position and don't want to rock the boat, but i'm going to lose my mind.

i'm also annoyed with how bit of a non-confrontational wimp i evidently have become. but the dude's buzzcut, tats and comments like "i liked it when it was my job to kill people" have got my tail stuck between my legs.
    “Money has never been my god — never.” - The Chief

5PM meetings.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

All the marketplace listings popping up in the gear swap lately. That fancy "buy now" button doesn't make me want to buy anything. Shit's turning into eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    5PM meetings.
    Not checking, but certain you've posted this here before. Might have been advres though.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Not checking, but certain you've posted this here before. Might have been advres though.
    Yeah, they suck that hard.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    So you're saying it annoys you when people say something more than once on here?

Quote Originally Posted by acostiga View Post
    my new coworker who plays talk radio LOUDLY all day long, as in, i wouldn't play it as loud for myself if it was a radio on my own desk. glenn beck early, which transitions to rush limbaugh later in the day. it's a fairly large area of low wall cubes, and this is the only radio. everyone else around here who listens to anything uses headphones. i'm trying to be relaxed about it, because i just started a new position and don't want to rock the boat, but i'm going to lose my mind.

i'm also annoyed with how bit of a non-confrontational wimp i evidently have become. but the dude's buzzcut, tats and comments like "i liked it when it was my job to kill people" have got my tail stuck between my legs.
    Sounds incredibly inappropriate and confrontational. Politics really don't belong in the workplace, but I'm not surprised a teatard is doiing this. Is the rest of the office onboard with his behaviour/political views? Otherwise, i'd ask my superior to talk to him about wearing earphones

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

my new coworker who plays talk radio LOUDLY all day long..... glenn beck early, which transitions to rush limbaugh later in the day.
    Thats Harassment!

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Yeah, they suck that hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So you're saying it annoys you when people say something more than once on here?
    Nah. Good with it. One less thing to get called out on when I do it.

spook Guest
    Portland going to crisis mode over 4" of snow

Anybody who has a buzzcut, tats and talks about his job killing people is likely a total poser.

All the news programs are full of talking heads who are offended by Kim Kardashian's release of naked pictures today. I suddenly realized that this was the only thing she's ever done that DIDN'T offend me.

Shit in paper bag, sneak under co-worker's desk while he's in teh crapper. ...
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

The fact that I haven't kept up with this thread and now it's too long to re-read

spook Guest
    people who blow snot in the fucking showers at the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    people who blow snot in the fucking showers at the gym.
    At least they aren't waxing the dolphin
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Threads started with titles that are plays on words of other threads' titles. It's getting a little old, folks.

We're all antsy for ski season
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Threads started with titles that are plays on words of other threads' titles. It's getting a little old, folks.
    I know, right?

Threads about astrologers in punjab.