Page 1094 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 ... LastLast
Results 27,326 to 27,350 of 46183
    When people smack their food in their mouth.
    Even if it's closed.

I can hear it across the room.

My horse has better manners.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Dude sheepishly told me he didn't think it would reach. That's what she said was my response.
    Costco first timer? Or just can't read? Every costco around here has multiple signs saying "Long hose - fill from either side"

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Costco first timer? Or just can't read? Every costco around here has multiple signs saying "Long hose - fill from either side"
    Reading signs and being told what to do is for liberal snowflakes. Dude has a constitutional right to pump gas on whichever side he pleases. FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER!!
    That's more or less what I got from his crop of bumper stickers. Which is why I rolled around him when he gave me the finger as opposed to getting into a pissing match with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Nobody ever needs to refuel on the wrong side.
    That's just the thing. At Costco, there is no "wrong side" - every fucking hose is plenty long enough to simply GET IN THE NEXT OPEN FUCKING SPOT.

No one has time for that shit.

Waiting for the novocaine to wear off so I can resume drinking.
    watch out for snakes

.......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190809_115017.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	290734

Can't wait for your TR! ^^^ Have Fun!!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Tape a straw to your mouth, quit slacking
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Red Flag Warnings.

US National Weather Service Pendleton Oregon

Thunderstorms continue to build and move northward. This trend will continue into tonight. The main concerns remain large hail and damaging wind gusts. Damaging winds may become more of a concern as storms merge and collapse over the next several hours. We've also had reports of hail accumulations of 1-3 inches with some of the stronger storms. Stay safe!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Wait, we’re complaining about rain?

now?

bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Wait, we’re complaining about rain?

now?

bring it.
    If it were just rain. Check out Bend this afternoon:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1160003219180777480
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    People at Costco will stop in the middle of a parking lot lane to wait for a close spot when there's plenty of parking farther away, completely blocking the lane with no one preparing to pull out. And you expect these people to use common sense and courtesy at the gas station? Get real.
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    If it were just rain. Check out Bend this afternoon:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1160003219180777480
    Still beats dry lightning.

I think KQ is complaining about potential fires.

We had a big CB roll through here this morning, dumping a ton of rain and some rail (almost hail). Fairly unusual for here.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    That's just the thing. At Costco, there is no "wrong side" - every fucking hose is plenty long enough to simply GET IN THE NEXT OPEN FUCKING SPOT.
    I hear ya, but the costcos in NW WA all look like this, with lanes, and the local one is always slammed because of "gas tourists" due to high Canadian gas prices, so the lines are generally several cars deep. Change lanes at your own peril.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccgas.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	290783

I think KQ is complaining about potential fires.

We had a big CB roll through here this morning, dumping a ton of rain and some rail (almost hail). Fairly unusual for here.
    That and this - just had an emergency broadcast come across the TV:

BULLETIN - IMMEDIATE BROADCAST REQUESTED Severe Thunderstorm Warning National Weather Service Pendleton OR 835 PM PDT Fri Aug 9 2019 The National Weather Service in Pendleton Oregon has issued a * Severe Thunderstorm Warning for... Central Morrow County in northeastern Oregon... Northwestern Umatilla County in northeastern Oregon... Southern Benton County in south central Washington... Southwestern Walla Walla County in southeastern Washington... East central Klickitat County in south central Washington... * Until 930 PM PDT. * At 835 PM PDT, a severe thunderstorm was located 8 miles southwest of Rieth, or 12 miles southwest of Pendleton, and is nearly stationary. HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts and quarter size hail. SOURCE...Radar indicated. IMPACT...Hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect wind damage to roofs, siding, and trees. * Locations impacted include... Hermiston, Pendleton, Boardman, Heppner, Umatilla, Stanfield, Irrigon, Echo, Lexington, Alderdale, Plymouth, Wallula, Holdman, Paterson, Rieth and western Umatilla Reservation. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a building. Torrential rainfall is occurring with this storm, and may lead to flash flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded roadways. && LAT...LON 4543 11871 4530 11973 4601 12000 4614 11878 TIME...MOT...LOC 0335Z 168DEG 0KT 4560 11903 HAIL...1.00IN WIND...60MPH

I hear ya, but the costcos in NW WA all look like this, with lanes, and the local one is always slammed because of "gas tourists" due to high Canadian gas prices, so the lines are generally several cars deep. Change lanes at your own peril.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ccgas.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	290783
    Right, that's what skarey is saying, pick a lane, and use the next available spot in that lane. Even if it's the middle spot. I am actually having a hard time picturing the original scenario because every Milfco gas station I have ever been to has had a fascist line marshall. I once got in the left hand pump line even though it was one car longer. I was angrily directed to an open pump in the right hand line. I know the hoses reach, however I didn't feel like dealing with it on that day because I was in the mini van. Too bad for me. The poor slob above who blocked the middle lane would not have stood a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Right, that's what skarey is saying, pick a lane, and use the next available spot in that lane. Even if it's the middle spot. I am actually having a hard time picturing the original scenario because every Milfco gas station I have ever been to has had a fascist line marshall. I once got in the left hand pump line even though it was one car longer. I was angrily directed to an open pump in the right hand line. I know the hoses reach, however I didn't feel like dealing with it on that day because I was in the mini van. Too bad for me. The poor slob above who blocked the middle lane would not have stood a chance.
    Milfco? Certainly not my experience shopping at Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Milfco? Certainly not my experience shopping at Costco.
    Definitely depends on location:

Yesterday's visit to Westminster, CO Costco observations went a little like this:
    1) Elderly women from the local retirement home, arrive by shuttle, slowly push around empty carts, trying every free sample, stuffing some in their purse to take home to their cats, getting a free lunch on a fixed income.
    2) Very large couples, moving even slower than the elderly, each with their own cart full of food
    3) Mothers with three screaming brats, two running in circles around the cart, one in the cart bawling because they only got one hudge bag of candy and have to have that Star Wars Drone
    4) Asian restauranteurs buying bulk snacks and sodas for their restaurant
    5) My wife and I, just trying to get some cheap Kirkland coffee and Tillamook, walk out with a $1K tab on two cards.

Fuck Costco, but we keep going. Usually go to the Milfco, which does exist, in a much less crowded Costco in the Vail Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Definitely depends on location:

Yesterday's visit to Westminster, CO Costco observations went a little like this:
    1) Elderly women from the local retirement home, arrive by shuttle, slowly push around empty carts, trying every free sample, stuffing some in their purse to take home to their cats, getting a free lunch on a fixed income.
    2) Very large couples, moving even slower than the elderly, each with their own cart full of food
    3) Mothers with three screaming brats, two running in circles around the cart, one in the cart bawling because they only got one hudge bag of candy and have to have that Star Wars Drone
    4) Asian restauranteurs buying bulk snacks and sodas for their restaurant
    5) My wife and I, just trying to get some cheap Kirkland coffee and Tillamook, walk out with a $1K tab on two cards.

Fuck Costco, but we keep going. Usually go to the Milfco, which does exist, in a much less crowded Costco in the Vail Valley.
    Location dependent. Highly. Plus time of day. However, I have never been disappointed in any of the ones I have been in, including Canada.

If you read it, that's not actually what he said.

But I'm more interested in these milfs you speak of... substitute Indo-Canadian cross border shoppers who re-sell dairy products when they get home for shredgnar's Chinese Restaurant owners, and you pretty much have our local costco.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Get an iced tea or coffee. Swish it around in your mouth (outside the car so you can lean over instead having you mouth contents spill out). The caffeine will help the local anesthetic wear off faster. PM me if you want/need to know the physiology and pharmacokinetics of why.

Within 30 min or so you’ll be back to normal. Don’t be a dumbass and get a hot drink and burn your mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Does that mean you shouldn't drink caffeinated beverages before dental work?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    People at Costco will stop in the middle of a parking lot lane to wait for a close spot when there's plenty of parking farther away, completely blocking the lane with no one preparing to pull out. And you expect these people to use common sense and courtesy at the gas station? Get real.
    Haha. I was sure that annoyance has been covered many times. This one was just too blatant. We really should have a dedicated costco thread.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I am actually having a hard time picturing the original scenario because every Milfco gas station I have ever been to has had a fascist line marshall. I once got in the left hand pump line even though it was one car longer. I was angrily directed to an open pump in the right hand line. I know the hoses reach, however I didn't feel like dealing with it on that day because I was in the mini van. Too bad for me. The poor slob above who blocked the middle lane would not have stood a chance.
    I hear you. But this costco gas has very short lanes and an awkward side entrance that often causes backups right into a major intersection nearby. So the line marshall is always stuck directing traffic to make sure people go into the far lanes - one car too many in a near lane blocks the rest. So he's not watching the stupidity at the pumps. The truck blocking the middle was stuck and did what he could. Not his fault at all, and the suburban driver knew that.

But I'm more interested in these milfs you speak of... substitute Indo-Canadian cross border shoppers who re-sell dairy products when they get home for shredgnar's Chinese Restaurant owners, and you pretty much have our local costco.
    No milfs at any costco here either. Gotta go to whole foods in La Jolla for that. As a bonus it now has a 38 tap pub even.

I've been to the costco in Bellingham. Not sure if it's sad or amusing. Cross-border shoppers rushing around all serious because they're saving sooooo much money, putting their 12 gallons of milk on ice in a ginormous cooler and filling up multiple jerry cans with gas which they put on the back seat next to little Timmeh. Then go wait in the border line for 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Get an iced tea or coffee. Swish it around in your mouth (outside the car so you can lean over instead having you mouth contents spill out). The caffeine will help the local anesthetic wear off faster. PM me if you want/need to know the physiology and pharmacokinetics of why.

Within 30 min or so you’ll be back to normal. Don’t be a dumbass and get a hot drink and burn your mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thx

I will try to memba that for the next visit. I just waited it out instead of drooling all over maself.
    watch out for snakes

If you read it, that's not actually what he said.

Well, I'll get crucified here if i post pics.
    I see hydraulic turtles.