Page 915 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,875 of 28608
    Subtracting by "counting up"...

What in the actual fuck?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Subtracting by "counting up"...

What in the actual fuck?
    Makin' change!

360 degree video. Fucking useless. Latest example is the 5 min Honnold vid on TGRz. Congrats—you managed to make free soloing dicey faces look boring.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    360 degree video. Fucking useless. Latest example is the 5 min Honnold vid on TGRz. Congrats—you managed to make free soloing dicey faces look boring.
    lol yeah, those suck. an order of magnitude worse than the regular fishbowl effect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1539040441.298247.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	356.6 KB 
ID:	250084

Hazard lights? Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1539040441.298247.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	356.6 KB 
ID:	250084

Hazard lights? Fuck off.
    To be fair, that shitty asshole is a hazard to disabled people.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

People who use the toilet when they're on the phone with me.
    ¡Órale, vato!

I shave, dump, and drive when on the phone. It's called multi-tasking.

i squat over my phone camera to make sure i don't miss any hairs around my anus. it frees up the tripod to hold my balls out of the way.

Regarding the lines from a few pages back. Native Asians who approach lines the same way they do in Asia.

I was standing in line to get into the British Museum, in the rain, and this group of Asian girls walk up as the line bends and got in right behind me, cutting about 10 minutes. I turned around and said, “excuse me, there is a line.” They pretended to not understand and not speak English. I pointed at the line and they stared blankly at me. Later on, still in the line, they started talking in quite good English and one of them shushed the others. I was in a shit mood and turned back and said, “you make quite good ambassadors don’t you.” Maybe the Brits are rubbing off on me.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Regarding the lines from a few pages back. Native Asians who approach lines the same way they do in Asia.

I was standing in line to get into the British Museum, in the rain, and this group of Asian girls walk up as the line bends and got in right behind me, cutting about 10 minutes. I turned around and said, “excuse me, there is a line.” They pretended to not understand and not speak English. I pointed at the line and they stared blankly at me. Later on, still in the line, they started talking in quite good English and one of them shushed the others. I was in a shit mood and turned back and said, “you make quite good ambassadors don’t you.” Maybe the Brits are rubbing off on me.
    You are not alone. I was in Thailand and Vietnam this spring and was really taken aback by some of the behaviors. Turns out it was Chinese tourists. All the locals were annoyed with them. Google it. Even the Chinese government is trying to educate it's people on how to behave when traveling. There are lots of reasons for it.
    http://www.jeraldinephneah.com/5-rea...s-are-so-rude/

I was in the men's room at the Da Nang airport. About five guys waiting for a pisser. Chinese guy comes in and just walks right past. Couple of us pointed to the back of the line and he acted like he didn't understand. Only when he saw we weren't going let up, did he go to the back of the line. This was one of a dozen similar instances I witnessed.

Whenever i hear someone complain about the allegedly rude Frenchies, I know they have never set foot in China.

i can't speak for chinese tourists, but the chinese people i encountered in china could not have been more generous, humble and kind.

i encounter way more assholes on a daily basis in the u.s.

I was debating going to Uluru last year, once I read about the busloads of Chinese tourists there I went to Tasmania instead. Still ran into them there, but easier to avoid. In one bathroom a Chinese guy was yelling a this wife outside the bathroom door, who was yelling back, like they couldn't wait until he was done. It was hilarious though, I was peeing right next to the guy trying not to laugh.

"Hey, Mr. M, I drove by and saw you drinking beer on your lawn on Saturday. I waved! Did you see me?"

Ahh the joys of living in the town you also teach high school in. Fuck if these kids know where I live, what else have they seen me doing in my yard?

what do you normally do in your yard???
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    what do you normally do in your yard???
    I assume he is usually standing out in his yard in a thong, smoking a blunt, and wrenching on his bike while listening to dubstep at 100 decibels.

Isn't that how we all spend our weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I assume he is usually standing out in his yard in a thong, smoking a blunt, and wrenching on his bike while listening to dubstep at 100 decibels.

Yup.
    Real VTers tap trees.

Do you think women will stop shaving half their head in 2019?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    There's good info, but only so much is really useful. And by now it's just repeated everywhere.

The most hypocritical aspect I see are the "FIRE" conventions that include seminars on things like how to cut unnecessary expenses... and charge you $$$ to attend. Just another variation on "get rich quick" scheme seminars, like "how to make millions flipping real estate using other people's money."
    Buddy of mine who is a huge proponent of the whole fire bing made roughly 15 mil as a trader in his 30s. Hat’s off to your success pal but I don’t think it was holding off on the supersized fries that did it-
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post

Wait.....you drove by my house too? Good eye.

I was standing in line to get into the British Museum, in the rain, and this group of Asian girls walk up as the line bends and got in right behind me,
    Why would it annoy you that someone cut the line behind you?

Have you no sense of decorum?
    You should be pissed when other people are wronged.

Political signs on public lands.

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post
    Why would it annoy you that someone cut the line behind you?
    Why do able-bodied people get pissed when others park in handicap stalls? It's simply about hating selfish assholes who get their way, not that uncommon.