Page 953 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,825 of 46289
    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious J.O.N.G. View Post
    Functional illiteracy.

im prolly pissed off the most that no1 reads a dam thing anymore and everything is based on anecdotal bullshit tho after that im really not for sure if its the complete lack of punctuation bad grammer or mispelling that pisses me off next or maybe the alfanumeric pigeon language thats evolving to replace some words

i really gotta edit up some photos for a craigslist add for a car trailor with 15000 lb electric wench
    I think I c wot u did thar
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Dude stops his Prius in his lane. Busts out his fancy long lens camera and is blocking traffic to take pictures of eagles.
    That's what horns are for. And not the beep-beep, excuse me honk. It's the I'm laying on this fucking horn until you move your stupid ass honk.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    That's what flamethrowers are for..
    FIFY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	740.4 KB 
ID:	261181
    Last bottle from the LLS.

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    I stand amazed at that level of effort. Just reading it made my head want to explode.
    I salute you sir.
    But your 15000 lb electric wench - I need details. Pics would be better. [I think...but now I'm rethinking that.]
    Booner's the thicc guy - he'd probably enjoy them.
    Unfortunately, I'm only good at editing landscape photos. Fortunately, you don't need a picture. I'll paint one for you with words:

First, we get this Booner fellow to give us a photo of some of his favorite company (with her express consent, of course) wearing lederhosen whilst lying seductively on a bed. Then, we isolate her rotund figure from the image, enlarge her largeness, and superimpose her onto a flatbed trailer. Once this is done, the fun part begins! We add lighting bolts shooting out from every curve, fold, and crevasse.

Ok, maybe a pic would be better, but I think you get the idea now.

^^ that's something I'd consider paying someone to airbrush on my van
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

You live in the mountains and still drive to town to buy a Christmas tree
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    You live in the mountains and still drive to town to buy a Christmas tree
    I've seen people pay money for "festive cedar boughs" People who live in a fucking coastal cedar forest where "festive cedar boughs" grow on trees YEAR ROUND almost everywhere.

More amusing than annoying.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

I'll start one a little early before the January crowds hit the gym.

LEAVE THE FUCKING PHONE AT HOME. Or in the car. At least in your locker. What, you cant live without the thing for an hour or two, asshole?

And, no, that's not your machine. It sorta belongs to all of us. We share everything. We take turns. It's a "club". SO PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY AND GET OFF OF THE MACHINE.

I think nowadays people feel naked without their phone, but yes douchebags, don't be texting or looking up some bs on your phone while you're bogarting the machine. And get your dumb ass up after you finish a set rather than rest so someone else can work in.

Do they serve club sammie's for lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    mine does plus a nice weekend breakfast
    That must be nice.

Fucking cedar trees. I mean that literally. Cedar trees having sex annoy the hell out of me.

UPS. Ordered a gift for my wife for Christmas that I can't buy locally so bought online like a month ago. FINALLY shipped out well over a week ago but still should've had plenty of time. Got a notice from UPS last Thursday saying to expect the package on Friday. It arrived to the city in time, but they bumped back my package to arrive this Thursday so it's just sitting for like a week at the depot and won't make it in time for Christmas. It was my wife's main present too, so she won't be getting anything but stocking stuffers tomorrow. Grrrrr.... UPS has been failing so hard lately. Destroyed a very expensive package I shipped out recently too.

Fuck UPS, but jeezo - it's yer wife's Xmas gift - SUCK IT UP AND GO PICK IT UP AT THE UPS WAREHOUSE!

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    UPS. Ordered a gift for my wife for Christmas that I can't buy locally so bought online like a month ago. FINALLY shipped out well over a week ago but still should've had plenty of time. Got a notice from UPS last Thursday saying to expect the package on Friday. It arrived to the city in time, but they bumped back my package to arrive this Thursday so it's just sitting for like a week at the depot and won't make it in time for Christmas. It was my wife's main present too, so she won't be getting anything but stocking stuffers tomorrow. Grrrrr.... UPS has been failing so hard lately. Destroyed a very expensive package I shipped out recently too.
    Maybe bumped because Amazon packages get priority since they're such a big customer and it's coming down to crunch time?? Even so it still should have been plenty of time. I'm a professional procrastinator and have resorted to taking a pic of the item and putting that in a card. I blame it on UPS also

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Fuck UPS, but jeezo - it's yer wife's Xmas gift - SUCK IT UP AND GO PICK IT UP AT THE UPS WAREHOUSE!
    I really wanted to but literally not enough time. Depot's a two+ hour round trip when it's all said and done. No way they'd be able to find it in any reasonable amount of time either. Jerks...

Sent from my Moto G Play using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Maybe bumped because Amazon packages get priority since they're such a big customer and it's coming down to crunch time?? Even so it still should have been plenty of time. I'm a professional procrastinator and have resorted to taking a pic of the item and putting that in a card. I blame it on UPS also
    I bet you're totally right! Especially with Amazon's "guaranteed by Christmas." I bet everybody else's packages get knocked down the totem pole. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    I really wanted to but literally not enough time. Depot's a two+ hour round trip when it's all said and done. No way they'd be able to find it in any reasonable amount of time either. Jerks...

You suck at Christmas.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Well, if it was sitting around for days at merchants, *unshipped*, that is hardly the fault of UPS.
    If you choose basic/ground shipping, then a good chance that your box will get ignored, when shit hits fan.

Next Day air/2 Day air/3 day Select take priority.
    *And* will usually get shipping upgrades if they get delayed at source, or in transit.
    I expect.

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

watery stouts that have no more body than an ipa. so disappointing.Name:  1545688582200~2.jpeg
Views: 248
Size:  65.4 KB

Sent from my SM-J727V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You suck at Christmas.
    That I do. FML. I'm usually the king of procrastination but this year I really tried. Haha. Yeah, the shipper obviously dropped the ball but it's not exactly from a big company. I still blame UPS for jumping the gun in notifying me then delaying like a week.

Is anyone else as disgusted with themselves as I am for how money they spent Xmas shopping?

Fuck
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I’m always shocked at just how much money we bleed this month between parties and stocking stuffers and nieces and nephews. It adds up super fast.

Driving around Breckenridge Colorado on a snowy christmas eve makes me want to kill people.