Page 1533 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 ... LastLast
Results 38,301 to 38,325 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Sure looks like a spider bite. No brown recluse in Maine. All spiders are venomous to some degree. Mostly the venom kills tissue--the black--while the red is an inflammatory response to the venom and the dead tissue, not usually infected. But everyone seems to get antibiotics anyway, based on the way they look. Spider bites take a long time to heal.
    I live in VT and once in a blue moon someone gets bit by a brown recluse here.

Whew! For a second there I thought your titty had gotten caught in the twister.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I live in VT and once in a blue moon someone gets bit by a brown recluse here.
    Why can't I remember you live in VT, not ME? Not the first time you told me. But VT is outside the range--unless the range has expanded considerably northward due to you know what. I've seen a bunch of spider bites that look just like that in CA. We don't have brown recluse either. Brown recluse seems to have become a generic term for any bad spider bite--like flu for any bad cold.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Why can't I remember you live in VT, not ME? Not the first time you told me. But VT is outside the range--unless the range has expanded considerably northward due to you know what. I've seen a bunch of spider bites that look just like that in CA. We don't have brown recluse either. Brown recluse seems to have become a generic term for any bad spider bite--like flu for any bad cold.
    Every once in a while, a Brown Recluse shows up in VT. Not very often. And it's usually a hitchhiker. I can tell you that this bite is annoying. It hurt for the first two days where my clothing rubbed on it. Now it's just annoying.

Every once in a while, a Brown Recluse shows up in VT. Not very often. And it's usually a hitchhiker. I can tell you that this bite is annoying. It hurt for the first two days where my clothing rubbed on it. Now it's just annoying.
    With climate change and products coming from all over it's only a matter of time before we see weird bitey things up this way.

I saw an odd brown spider in the basement last week, but tragically it died before I could investigate further.

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    With climate change and products coming from all over it's only a matter of time before we see weird bitey things up this way.

I saw an odd brown spider in the basement last week, but tragically it died before I could investigate further.
    I hate it when that happens.

When otherwise seemingly intelligent people use "would of" instead of "would have"...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    When otherwise seemingly intelligent people use "would of" instead of "would have"...

You should of put this in the amusing thread.

I would of resented being called seemingly intelligent, had I not already defiantly proved my smarts.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I would of resented being called seemingly intelligent, had I not already defiantly proved my smarts.
    It’s not that you aren’t intelligent, you’re just severely uniformed. You should of known that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    You should of put this in the amusing thread.
    I should of thought of that...

How about "an" rather than "and," e.g. "this an that." I also have an intelligent friends who uses "alls," for example "alls you need to do is..."

If we're throwing a grammar Nazi party I'll add the use of "have got" instead of simply "have." In speech it's hard to avoid and I'm guilty myself, but in writing it's inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    If we're throwing a grammar Nazi party I'll add the use of "have got" instead of simply "have." In speech it's hard to avoid and I'm guilty myself, but in writing it's inexcusable.
    You have got herpes. Vs You have herpes.

It’s singular. You done got the herp.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

I'm going to have to insist on either a pic or a notarized affidavit from a PhD entomologist. preferably an arachnologist. And don't try to fool me with a generic photo off the internet. I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    How about "an" rather than "and," e.g. "this an that." I also have an intelligent friends who uses "alls," for example "alls you need to do is..."
    I knew someone who would say "for I can" instead of "so I can"..

Iike im cleaning the garage so I can fit my truck in it he would say I'm cleaning the garage for I can fit my truck in.

Drove me nuts.

For sell.

Need fixed.

“Your wrong.”
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Their wrong

Your guns now have more rights than your daughters. What the fuck

Reading beer names that sound like bubble gum flavors

Heh. Can't say I disagree.

Name:  SBPLIPA.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  273.4 KB

Beers that seem more like someone came up with a name & label first, then made a beer to go in it.
    The wine industry realizing how effective that strategy is for the beer industry.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.