Page 1018 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... LastLast
Results 25,426 to 25,450 of 45938
    Why does anyone need a "normal" flow toilet these days? Current low flows work fine and don't let my shit annoy me

yeah why can't everybody identify with the 10 gazillion things austin is angry about? shockingly, no mention of race, ethnic group or nationality this time!

You have to look at the damage done.
    And numbers involved.
    *And the motivation.*
    (Road to hell paved...)
    Saving planet earth vs add a few more hundred to your companies million$$ portfolio.

How many junkies vs how many kids wants smoothie?

All your *normal things* are pretty recent. So not normal for most of human existence.
    Maybe.
    Digging your comfortable rut, and "laughing while Rome burns" seems to be your attitude.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Why does anyone need a "normal" flow toilet these days? Current low flows work fine and don't let my shit annoy me
    You need more fiber in your diet
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I haven't seen a "normal" flow toilet in years but ~6 gpf? Fuck that. I'm on a well and don't like to waste water but if I was on city water I sure wouldn't want to pay for that.

The irony of a “shit that annoys you” thread devolving into a low flow toilet rant.

Brilliant!
    . . .

They should have a deposit on syringes somehow so the junkies would bring them back instead of leaving them lying around.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    yeah why can't everybody identify with the 10 gazillion things austin is angry about? shockingly, no mention of race, ethnic group or nationality this time!
    OK, you're a whiney white American bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    OK, you're a whiney white American bitch.
    ouchie!

you're a dull white "american" meathead! take that!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    ouchie!

you're a dull white "american" meathead! take that!
    I know, but I will fist your ass if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    People who don't understand what clearly isn't a scam.
    Ya until you go to the beach and get one stuck in your goddamn foot. Or have to keep your kids out of the newly built playground because the fucking assholes won't take their gear with them. Easy enough to stop the needle problem though, just stop handing out narcan. Problem solved

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    I know, but I will fist your ass if it helps.
    you obviously don't know my spring trap asshole. your dainty hand would get snapped off like a twig. and then i'd have to dig it out.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Ya until you go to the beach and get one stuck in your goddamn foot. Or have to keep your kids out of the newly built playground because the fucking assholes won't take their gear with them.
    I always thought this was hyperbole until I got to Seattle. It's a sad fucking mess, and there is no doubt the sanctimonious enabling is making it worse. It annoys me when I get emails from my daughter's school asking me to talk to them about needles on the playground yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I can honestly say that I haven't personally called and ordered a delivery pizza since college. And that was a long fucking time ago.

I cook. It's cheaper and healthier, and grown up.

growin ups means no more deliverys?.??.?

fuck that shit. i’ll be hangin with Pipi.....

My employer gave me a letter of intent, inviting me back to teach for another year. The first 3 words of the letter were "We are sorry to inform you....." I almost had a goddamn heart attack after reading that. Why the fuck would you start a letter that way unless you're firing me?

Turns out our union hasn't agreed on a new contract yet so the rest of the sentence read ".....we have yet to agree on a contract yet but...." Scariest 7-10 seconds I can remember.

Jesus fuck, who is editing these things.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    You're missing the point. I'm not arguing the merits of the needle exchange. I'm laughing at the fact that in some places it's almost easier to get a needle to shoot up your drug of choice (and in broad daylight if you're so inclined) than it is to do a good many normal things, ie get straws, buy a normal flow toilet, get a regular showerhead, or even Happy Meals (not kidding).
    You get the gold star for not being very self aware.
    Low flow showerheads and toilets?
    Ah, can I "remind" you about social cost?

While I don't agree with all the things government does to help us be more responsible - the intent is to lower the social cost of bad decisions. Using 20gal a minute for your shower is a miserable waste of water. In an effort to conserve water, they limit the showerhead flow. Pretty much all the kinds of rules you're complaining about follow that same rule-set. So, they're all pretty much the same as the needle exchange program you're *not* complaining about. Heh.

It's hilarious!
    You keep using that word! I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Jesus fuck, who is editing these things.
    HR employees are quite sadistic.

$1k plumbing bill because we forgot to disconnect a hose soon enough over the winter. Annoyed that I forgot but also annoyed at faucet design because WTF should it only drain when a hose isn’t attached.

Expensive homeowner lesson #428

I'll tell you what annoys me - high country residents that get sick and tired of the endless winter shit and then come down and fucking gum up our nice, warm, sunny, dry trails down here.

It's worse than the Ikon shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I can honestly say that I haven't personally called and ordered a delivery pizza since college. And that was a long fucking time ago.

I cook. It's cheaper and healthier, and grown up.
    When you're really grown up, ie old, kids gone, been cooking 7 nights a week for 40+ years, you'll realize that the grown up thing is to eat out as much as you can afford. However, when it requires a minimum of 45 minutes for the wife to do hair, makeup, and dress to go to the Thai place, you order in more. And since is the shit that annoys thread--people who lecture me on what's healthy to eat. You're not my doctor, so STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    $1k plumbing bill because we forgot to disconnect a hose soon enough over the winter. Annoyed that I forgot but also annoyed at faucet design because WTF should it only drain when a hose isn’t attached.

Expensive homeowner lesson #428
    Hard to blame the design. When you turn off the faucet, the hose and faucet are still full of water, so how is the non freeze faucet supposed to drain--the water has no place to go. Now if you completely drained the hose the last time you use it before freeze season you might be ok--I'm not a plumber so I don't know for sure, but if you did that you would have removed the hose.
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I'll tell you what annoys me - high country residents that get sick and tired of the endless winter shit and then come down and fucking gum up our nice, warm, sunny, dry trails down here.

It's worse than the Ikon shitshow.

People--highlanders, lowlanders, anyone else--who thinks that where they live belongs to them. You own the property you live on, unless you're renting. That's it. You live in a nice place that people want to come to--putting up with those people comes with the territory. You can always move to North Dakota and no one will bother you.

Cities that restrict public parks to locals only or charge out-of-towners a fee annoy me. This is a fairly new thing. Yeah the locals' taxes pay for the parks but the visitors are paying taxes somewhere else. There was a time when people were more hospitable but I guess those days are over and we all try to build walls, literal or figurative, around ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    <snip>
    People--highlanders, lowlanders, anyone else--who thinks that where they live belongs to them. You own the property you live on, unless you're renting. That's it. You live in a nice place that people want to come to--putting up with those people comes with the territory. You can always move to North Dakota and no one will bother you.

Cities that restrict public parks to locals only or charge out-of-towners a fee annoy me. This is a fairly new thing. Yeah the locals' taxes pay for the parks but the visitors are paying taxes somewhere else. There was a time when people were more hospitable but I guess those days are over and we all try to build walls, literal or figurative, around ourselves.
    What? This happens? How? Where?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Would you be surprised if I told you that Boulder, Colorado does this via paid parking for any out-of-county autos?

https://bouldercolorado.gov/osmp/ope...rmits-and-fees

In Boulder, certain trailhead parking lots charge a fee for non-residents. Cue "Boulder, figures" and eyeroll.

And many of the park and ride lots throughout the metro area charge a fee for license plates not in the transportation district.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Greenwich, Ct., Todds Point. Awesome park. Crying shame. But, If not, in a few weeks time, it would turn into Orchard Beach, so, I get it.