Page 1168 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 ... LastLast
Results 29,176 to 29,200 of 46041
    I just saw the word “FACTS” and felt for ya man.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I just saw the word “FACTS” and felt for ya man.
    yeah - thought of removing that but knew that it may drive my annoyance home from those in the loop

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The backup camera on my Forester is always getting road grime on it during the winter. Can someone invent a tiny washer/wiper unit for it please? We old people need our backup cameras.
    And how do I convince my wife that the reason you can't turn off the radio while backing up is because Subaru designed it that way and that the dealership can't fix it.
    I'm not that old (yet) and this also annoys me very much on my Forester. I also want a roof-mounted push broom to clear the moon roof, it's too hard to remove the snow by hand because of the roof rails.

Following up on yesterday's post office debacle, I showed up to the correct PO this morning only to be told that my package was out for delivery. Nevermind that they've never attempted to re-deliver in the past and always kept the stuff at the PO for me to pick up. The guy at the counter assured me that it could only have happened because I went online and asked to have the packaged re-delivered, which of course I didn't do. Oh well...

Goddam teenager came home from school for lunch and ate all my leftover bruschetta.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Goddam teenager came home from school for lunch and ate all my leftover bruschetta.
    That's messed up.

Dogs shit under his bedroom door handle?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    That's messed up.
    He even complained how crunchy the crostini was.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Death by a thousand cuts.
    I saw Aloha and assumed it was a time share expense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

But did he put ketchup on it?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Vibes man. I have my own teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Ran into an old high school buddy, and, we've been reminiscing of sorts. Both of us are kind of pissed that a lot of these rock stars are still alive and even performing. It just isn't fair. I mean, if they start dying tomorrow, which they will, that's cool, because they'll be in their fucking 70s. That's usually the end of the road. Here we are, eating fairly well, stopped smoking, exercising, you know, living healthy, and these guys had all the fun and it didn't kill them. Fuck, David Crosby, just to pick one. How is he still alive? He was the size of a house, and probably did enough cocaine to fill a Cadillac. He sounds good. Fuck, it just isn't fair.
    from here

Behold the killing fields that lie before us: Bob Dylan (78 years old); Paul McCartney (77); Paul Simon (77) and Art Garfunkel (77); Carole King (77); Brian Wilson (77); Mick Jagger (76) and Keith Richards (75); Joni Mitchell (75); Jimmy Page (75) and Robert Plant (71); Ray Davies (75); Roger Daltrey (75) and Pete Townshend (74); Roger Waters (75) and David Gilmour (73); Rod Stewart (74); Eric Clapton (74); Debbie Harry (74); Neil Young (73); Van Morrison (73); Bryan Ferry (73); Elton John (72); Don Henley (72); James Taylor (71); Jackson Browne (70); Billy Joel (70); and Bruce Springsteen (69, but turning 70 next month).
    lotta Cadillac's worth of coke and more in that list

surprised to see Debbie Harry in the middle of it. Didn't realize how relatively old she must have been when Blondie were getting going (1977?) Gave all those 1960s rockers a 15 year head start

Am flying on United Basic Economy in a couple of days (quick weekend trip so I don't need a big bag and don't care where I sit). I just discovered that with this fare class, you can not check in online. How fucking stupid is that? I have the United app, why not let me check in online with the app, and assign my seat whenever you do that? Why make me go to a fucking kiosk to check in, when you know I don't have a bag?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    But did he put ketchup on it?
    Well, the bruschetta was basically chopped tomatoes... so... sort of?

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    from here

lotta Cadillac's worth of coke and more in that list

surprised to see Debbie Harry in the middle of it. Didn't realize how relatively old she must have been when Blondie were getting going (1977?) Gave all those 1960s rockers a 15 year head start
    Funny how many of them are too old to be boomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Am flying on United Basic Economy in a couple of days (quick weekend trip so I don't need a big bag and don't care where I sit). I just discovered that with this fare class, you can not check in online. How fucking stupid is that? I have the United app, why not let me check in online with the app, and assign my seat whenever you do that? Why make me go to a fucking kiosk to check in, when you know I don't have a bag?
    I am somewhat annoyed that you posed it as a question. You know exactly why.

Ha! My teenager complains that I eat “his” food... His clif bars, his iced tea, his apples. I’m like, “Yours?!?!? Who’s paying for all this food?”
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Ha! My teenager complains that I eat “his” food... His clif bars, his iced tea, his apples. I’m like, “Yours?!?!? Who’s paying for all this food?”
    Yeah - I have that conversation about just about everything fairly regularly. Little fokker doesn't have a job and is always referring to shit as "his"...

Wait until you find out you can't check in at a kiosk either. I flew United one way BTV>EWR to pick up a car in January and had to wait in line behind the bag checkers to get a boarding pass, just had my camera pack as a carry on, tried the kiosk and it said, "wait for attendant" or similar bs.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Wait until you find out you can't check in at a kiosk either. I flew United one way BTV>EWR to pick up a car in January and had to wait in line behind the bag checkers to get a boarding pass, just had my camera pack as a carry on, tried the kiosk and it said, "wait for attendant" or similar bs.
    For real?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yep. ^^^ Gotta get to the gate check line first and beg the attendant (whenever they show up) for a good seat. Total crapshoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Yep. ^^^ Gotta get to the gate check line first and beg the attendant (whenever they show up) for a good seat. Total crapshoot.
    There’s a reason they call it FU class.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    There’s a reason they call it FCclass.
    FIFY
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1884.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	305865
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I don't care that much about my seat, I'm already expecting middle seat near the back. But having to check in with a person is asinine.

I don't care that much about my seat, I'm already expecting middle seat near the back. But having to check in with a person is asinine.
    They wanna make sure you aren’t wearing a “HAIL SATAN” T-shirt.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1311.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	241.3 KB 
ID:	305868

Experiencing this for the first time. I dont even remember the last time I had to get a paper boarding pass. If they can even get with the electronic age for boarding passes it kind of makes me wonder about their maintenance program.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?