Page 1415 of 1427 FirstFirst ... 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 ... LastLast
Results 35,351 to 35,375 of 35666
  1. #35351
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,805
    my stupid ass got real tired at work around 8pm so i drank some coffee. then i got tired again around midnight so i drank some more coffee. now here i am at 5:34 about to go get some breakfast.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  2. #35352
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    194
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210910_161235.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	385078

    Sharts

  3. #35353
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    530
    ^^ oh my when a photo tells a story

  4. #35354
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    18,376
    It's also annoying when you're working in the shop or painting or something and you get a stain on your work clothes that looks like you shat or pissed yourself. Or you go to the bathroom and when you're washing your hands you splash the front of your pants and have to go out among a lot of people.

  5. #35355
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    14,378
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    how much smaller can the airlines go really?

    Attachment 385074

    Attachment 385075

    Attachment 385076
    Sweet tool shed
    Im a subhuman jizz monkey

    Thx mods. Its an awesome signature.

  6. #35356
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    lakeside
    Posts
    865
    Yellow Jackets. They build their stupid nests in the ground and for some reason I keep stepping on them. 4 nests in under two weeks. They stung me a dozen times at least in that time. Wherever they sting stays swelled up for 3 or 4 days and itches like crazy.

  7. #35357
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    8,504
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Yellow Jackets. They build their stupid nests in the ground and for some reason I keep stepping on them. 4 nests in under two weeks. They stung me a dozen times at least in that time. Wherever they sting stays swelled up for 3 or 4 days and itches like crazy.
    Watch this for the epic solution to all your woes:
    https://youtu.be/uT4LF7wCTtA

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

  8. #35358
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    lakeside
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Watch this for the epic solution to all your woes:
    https://youtu.be/uT4LF7wCTtA

    Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    You ain't kidding. That would be nice though now my wife doesn't want me to kill them, she wants me to relocate them because she watched some stupid thing on the internet. I think a can of Raid will relocate them to their next life just fine.

  9. #35359
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    4,886
    Yellow jackets aren't your average friendly neighborhood pollinator.

    Save the bees.

    Fuck yellow jackets.

  10. #35360
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    6,056
    Neighbor came over the other day to apologize for his brief foray into the life of a nudist.
    Turns out when he was mowing his pasture he ran over a ground nest of hornets which proceeded to swarm him and fly up his overalls.

  11. #35361
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,078
    Cats.

    Specifically domesticated cats that come to my yard and kill birds and shit in my kids sandbox.

    People are so irresponsible with cats it blows my mind.

  12. #35362
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    You ain't kidding. That would be nice though now my wife doesn't want me to kill them, she wants me to relocate them because she watched some stupid thing on the internet. I think a can of Raid will relocate them to their next life just fine.
    Relocating yellowjackets should have its own thread

  13. #35363
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    You ain't kidding. That would be nice though now my wife doesn't want me to kill them, she wants me to relocate them because she watched some stupid thing on the internet. I think a can of Raid will relocate them to their next life just fine.
    Ok honey, have at it.

  14. #35364
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Sweet tool shed

    winter is coming….

  15. #35365
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    8,504
    Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    “Ok honey, have at it.”
    That's how to handle it. "Oh, don't want to let me take care of business? Well, then be my guest."
    She won't. Proceed with Operation LN2. With caution, of course. Make sure to set up camera and post the TR. We shall await your results.

  16. #35366
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    3,894
    Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Cats.

    Specifically domesticated cats that come to my yard and kill birds and shit in my kids sandbox.

    People are so irresponsible with cats it blows my mind.
    Shit is out of control around here, Im to the point where Im going to round them up and take them to the pound, fuck you for letting your pets run loose and be someone elses problem
    I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.

  17. #35367
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Cats.

    Specifically domesticated cats that come to my yard and kill birds and shit in my kids sandbox.

    People are so irresponsible with cats it blows my mind.
    Renters moved in next door two years ago with two cats. Baby Z stomped in a shit pile in our yard on day one.

    Cats dug up my garden, shit in my garden, only birds I hear any more are the crows and magpies.

    Walked out of my house to grab something late night last spring, cat was at my front door. Scared the shit out of me.

    Fight or flight kicked in.

    I kicked out.

    Cat flew about eight feet and was running before it hit the ground.

    No more cat shit in the yard.

    I should feel bad, but I most certainly do not.

  18. #35368
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Shit is out of control around here, Im to the point where Im going to round them up and take them to the pound, fuck you for letting your pets run loose and be someone elses problem
    I just want to have-a-heart them and send them home with a note saying next time Ill take them to the pound. Id probably get arrested though.

    I knew a guy who lived in shall we say a more rural part of the world who would just trap them and make them disappear.

  19. #35369
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,968
    Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    I knew a guy who lived in shall we say a more rural part of the world who would just trap them and make them disappear.
    I don't bother with traps here. The .22LR is quite the versatile round, BTW.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

  20. #35370
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    18,376
    It annoys me that I seem to be incapable of mailing a letter. I put it in my car to mail doing other errands and drive by ten mailboxes and back home and it's still in my car. I could just walk down to the nearest mailbox but then I'd be forced to buy an ice cream from the place next to the mailbox.
    It's not senility--I've been doing this for years.

  21. #35371
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I could just walk down to the nearest mailbox but then I'd be forced to buy an ice cream from the place next to the mailbox.
    It's not senility--I've been doing this for years.
    Sounds like a win-win to me.

  22. #35372
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,514
    It's your senile brain telling you to get a fucking ice cream.

  23. #35373
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alpental
    Posts
    3,894
    Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    Renters moved in next door two years ago with two cats. Baby Z stomped in a shit pile in our yard on day one.

    Cats dug up my garden, shit in my garden, only birds I hear any more are the crows and magpies.

    Walked out of my house to grab something late night last spring, cat was at my front door. Scared the shit out of me.

    Fight or flight kicked in.

    I kicked out.

    Cat flew about eight feet and was running before it hit the ground.

    No more cat shit in the yard.

    I should feel bad, but I most certainly do not.
    Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow
    Meow, meow
    Meow, meow
    Little bag of bones been out all night
    Little bag of bones been out all night
    Can you hear him scratchin' at the screen door?
    Can you hear him scratchin' at the screen door?
    Little bag of bones been out all night
    He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his head
    He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his rain-soaked hide
    He's circlin' around my ankle
    He's circlin' around my ankle
    He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his hide
    Hey, kitty, won't you come inside
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it
    Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow
    Meow, meow
    Meow, meow
    Pussy purrin' and lookin' so satisfied
    Pussy purrin' and lookin' so satisfied
    I'm lost in his little yellow round eye
    Lost in his little yellow round eye
    Pussy purrin' and lookin' so satisfied
    Kitty rear up and scratch me through my jeans
    Kitty rear up and scratch me through my jeans
    Fuck you, kitty, you're gonna to spend the night
    Fuck you, kitty, you're gonna to spend the night
    Fuck you, kitty, you're gonna to spend the night outside
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it
    Touch it, I wanna touch it
    I wanna touch it, I wanna touch it
    I wanna touch it, wanna touch it
    I wanna touch it, yeah, touch it
    Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, touch it
    Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, touch it
    Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, touch it
    Kitty at my foot and I want to touch it
    I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.

  24. #35374
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,523
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    how much smaller can the airlines go really?

    Attachment 385074

    Attachment 385075

    Attachment 385076
    [Airlines] CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! [/Airlines]
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  25. #35375
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    18,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    It's your senile brain telling you to get a fucking ice cream.
    5 bucks for a single scoop of underflavored "artisanal" ice cream annoys me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •