Page 1326 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 ... LastLast
Results 33,126 to 33,150 of 46042
    I think it depends on whether the boxers are gaping open in the front or not. I have no problem with boxers in public as long as that which should not be uncovered is covered. Briefs no.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Punish them for over performing.
    Logic checks out.
    Maybe he can’t afford a robe

I'm guessing delivery people are pretty difficult to shock.

Having to clean my wife’s oatmeal pan.
    Shit is tenacious, no amount of soaking helps.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Instant oatmeal in the microwave for me. You can have your artisanal steel cut oatmeal in an uncleanable pan. By the time you load the oatmeal up with brown sugar, raisins, butter and salt it doesn't matter how they were processed.

Cold enough to snow....but it’s freezing rain...

The volume control on my TV remote is pretty much dead. Only the volume. So now I have to get up and walk five feet to adjust the sound. Turn a damn dial.

What?
    I still call it The Jake.

Your tv volume is on a fucking dial?
    focus.

Well, yeah, when the remote is broken. Duh.

It's actually the Yamaha receiver. Piece of shit.

Yamaha receivers were the shit, what happened?
    I still call it The Jake.

This is getting annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    This is getting annoying
    Look at it as a ski prep exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Your tv volume is on a fucking dial?
    This is amazing.... I feel bad laughing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    That fly seems to like you!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Instant oatmeal in the microwave for me. You can have your artisanal steel cut oatmeal in an uncleanable pan. By the time you load the oatmeal up with brown sugar, raisins, butter and salt it doesn't matter how they were processed.
    I just pour the oats into a couple spoonfuls of yogurt and don't bother cooking it. Sometimes I add pumpkin seeds or fruit. Eventually I expect I'll get sick from eating uncooked grains but it hasn't happened so far and I don't think about it much.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    This got me thinking...would oatmeal stick to a Teflon coated pot?
    Some research is in order.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Shit that annoys you

My ex wife scheduled kids dentist appointments for an early morning that I have them.

I used to do all the scheduling and running on these, but then she got super weird with the office a few months ago and told them to call her with any follow ups and reports (it’s not like I didn’t update her). So there I am, at the end of the visit sorting out payment, and they tell me they’ll go ahead and call my ex wife with all the details per her instructions. Which was awkward for all and I just let it go rather than make everybody do it all twice. So I tell the ex if she wants to do the dental visits, that’s fine, but I’m not going to be the errand boy. I’m either doing it or I’m not.

Fast forward to now.... so I either go along to get along and take them (doesn’t actually work with my schedule), or I cancel and reschedule and start WWIII, or I let her come get them and take them (she won’t bring them back afterwards, which is a bummer because I schedule a WFH morning specifically so I can be around when they’re there). She’s already told the kids that it’s my parenting time so I should be the one taking them.

I’m so annoyed that I couldn’t get divorced from a reasonable, sane human.
    focus.

My ex wife scheduled kids dentist appointments for an early morning that I have them.

I used to do all the scheduling and running on these, but then she got super weird with the office a few months ago and told them to call her with any follow ups and reports (it’s not like I didn’t update her). So there I am, at the end of the visit sorting out payment, and they tell me they’ll go ahead and call my ex wife with all the details per her instructions. Which was awkward for all and I just let it go rather than make everybody do it all twice. So I tell the ex if she wants to do the dental visits, that’s fine, but I’m not going to be the errand boy. I’m either doing it or I’m not.

Fast forward to now.... so I either go along to get along and take them (doesn’t actually work with my schedule), or I cancel and reschedule and start WWIII, or I let her come get them and take them (she won’t bring them back afterwards, which is a bummer because I schedule a WFH morning specifically so I can be around when they’re there). She’s already told the kids that it’s my parenting time so I should be the one taking them.

this sounds so much like my ex it’s ridiculous
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Reschedule the appointments to her days.
    Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Cold enough to snow....but it’s freezing rain...
    This x 100
    Took today off to take son skiing on birthday and weather is a fkn disaster

Who's paying?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    This x 100
    Took today off to take son skiing on birthday and weather is a fkn disaster
    I bailed this morning. Mix line kept creeping further north. 20 degree rain has a sting to it when it hits your face or worse, back of your neck.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    Reschedule the appointments to her days.
    Simple.
    If only that was simple. It’s a whole thing, and doesn’t seem kind to put the girl running appointments at the dentist office through that.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Who's paying?
    I’m paying. I like how you imagine that matters, though.... it’s a fun world you live in.
    focus.

So you're paying for that bullshit? My sympathies.

I don’t pay financially but there are hidden costs to this bullshit. It’s the kids that pay the most.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.