Page 1559 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 ... LastLast
Results 38,951 to 38,975 of 46183

I'm the pickup (obv)

Don't Teslas stop on their own?

Annoying, but not at all unexpected: Fed Ex claimed to deliver a package to me on Sunday, containing some bike parts. Fed Ex tracking says left on front porch at 2 pm.

I was outside in the driveway working on the truck most of the day, and definitely at that time. There was no delivery.

Fed Ex tracking also claims the box measures 10*10*10, which is an interesting size for something supposedly containing an 800mm handlebar.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

I'm the pickup (obv)

Don't Teslas stop on their own?
    It stopped, didn't it?
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

lol, yep.

If it didn't have auto-cameras pointed everywhich direction I'd just "create" a little extra space.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Having UPS decide to take their sweet ass time with delivering a package that was supposed to be here by now. Now they're saying middle of next week. It's a hudge bundle of tools and parts I was depending on to start working on my car(s). I had the whole weekend schedule cleared so I could wrench all weekend. Now I get to do other house projects instead. That's cool and all, but I was HOPING to have a functioning car instead. Oh well. Tracking for another package with the parts to complete the job says it won't get here til end of next week. Oh yeah. I also paid extra for 2-day shipping, so thanks UPS. At least the parts company refunded my extra shipping costs so at least they were cool.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    I feel ya. My wife and kids are out of town for a week starting yesterday and I planned on building shit uninterrupted while they were gone. Tools to do this were to arrive Tuesday. They never came and the seller had no info on why, they didn't even send me a note saying it's delayed, back-ordered, coming soon - nothing. Today they cancelled my order because as they messaged me, if they don't cancel it their Amazon status goes down because the shipping was delayed past X many days. it's better for them to cancel on me then give me what I bought. Fuckers. I ordered in mid-July, such a long wait for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Toilet paper ads have become way to personal and detailed
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    This. If you wanted to hear all about it you'd just follow me on TRG.
    LOL!! And might I add..... this is literally shit that annoys me.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Annoying, but not at all unexpected: Fed Ex claimed to deliver a package to me on Sunday, containing some bike parts. Fed Ex tracking says left on front porch at 2 pm.

I was outside in the driveway working on the truck most of the day, and definitely at that time. There was no delivery.

Fed Ex tracking also claims the box measures 10*10*10, which is an interesting size for something supposedly containing an 800mm handlebar.
    FedEx is the worst. I rented a piece of gear I needed for a job I’m on, and had it express overnighted to a FedEx office so I could pick it up. Was out for delivery, then they just took it back to the distribution center, and said it was delayed with no ETA. That was four days ago, the job is done, and FedEx says they will refund my shipping costs, but not the $500 I lost not getting my gear

People who walk around staring at their phone and obliviously bump into you.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    People who walk around staring at their phone and obliviously bump into you.
    iZombie.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    LOL!! And might I add..... this is literally shit that annoys me.
    Literally.

Did somebody say Fedex?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rug.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	502.2 KB 
ID:	423605

"We can't go to every door."

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Did somebody say Fedex?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rug.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	502.2 KB 
ID:	423605

"We can't go to every door."
    surprised they cleared the fence without slowing down the van

"Fans" of sports teams who just complain about every goddamn thing the team does.

There's this guy at work who loves to talk about the Leafs with me. Personally, I DGAF what they do in the off season - who they sign, who they let go, who they trade away, who they trade for, who they make captain, any of it. I have zero control, and zero knowledge of what is happening behind the scenes to facilitate such personnel decisions. This guy takes this as me being some sort of bootlicker for the team's management, and tries to insult me all the time about it. I'm like "man I really don't care about this right now, just wait until October and start watching the games before you freak out."

He'll go on an on about how they need to trade away this guy (if you think he sucks, then who's gonna want him anyway?), this other guy sucks, these guys they signed suck, and all I can think of is "why do you even follow this shit then?"

People take sports way too seriously. It annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    "Fans" of sports teams who just complain about every goddamn thing the team does.

There's this guy at work who loves to talk about the Leafs with me. Personally, I DGAF what they do in the off season - who they sign, who they let go, who they trade away, who they trade for, who they make captain, any of it. I have zero control, and zero knowledge of what is happening behind the scenes to facilitate such personnel decisions. This guy takes this as me being some sort of bootlicker for the team's management, and tries to insult me all the time about it. I'm like "man I really don't care about this right now, just wait until October and start watching the games before you freak out."

He'll go on an on about how they need to trade away this guy (if you think he sucks, then who's gonna want him anyway?), this other guy sucks, these guys they signed suck, and all I can think of is "why do you even follow this shit then?"

People take sports way too seriously. It annoys me.
    He needs to listen to a different show on his ride into work.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    surprised they cleared the fence without slowing down the van
    "He had a great arm in high school. Coulda gone all the way! Shame about the knee.

He needs to listen to a different show on his ride into work.
    No shit, so tired of his hot takes.

Also mentioned to this same guy that I was considering getting an irrigation system for the lawn, since I'm getting sick of moving sprinklers all over the place. He starts with "you'd hate me then because I don't water my grass or take weeds out or anything" (I don't care, people can do what they want), and then tries to ask me a trivia question on how long I should water my grass and why an irrigation system would be a disaster. I'm like mf-er there is nothing you can tell me about lawn cultivation that I do not already know. But he doesn't listen - tells me that you need to water for long periods and less frequency to get deeper roots. Okay boss, thanks for this groundbreaking advice.

FWIW, I was dicking around with a wasp nest out front the other night. Wife and husband are walking by the house, and I hear her say to the dude "this house is gorgeous, and this guy's grass is always nice." I'm still semi-erect...

<snip>
    FWIW, I was dicking around with a wasp nest out front the other night. Wife and husband are walking by the house, and I hear her say to the dude "this house is gorgeous, and this guy's grass is always nice." I'm still semi-erect...
    This is almost as weird as the off-season sportsball stuff.

No shit, so tired of his hot takes.

Also mentioned to this same guy that I was considering getting an irrigation system for the lawn, since I'm getting sick of moving sprinklers all over the place. He starts with "you'd hate me then because I don't water my grass or take weeds out or anything" (I don't care, people can do what they want), and then tries to ask me a trivia question on how long I should water my grass and why an irrigation system would be a disaster. I'm like mf-er there is nothing you can tell me about lawn cultivation that I do not already know. But he doesn't listen - tells me that you need to water for long periods and less frequency to get deeper roots. Okay boss, thanks for this groundbreaking advice.

Neighbor has a hot wife with a sultry voice?

Neighbor has a hot wife with a sultry voice?
    more of a whisper…

Flippers, scalpers, and middle-men of any kind. I've been on and off trying to buy specific pair of sneakers and can't do it because these shitstains scoop them all to resell.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Flippers, scalpers, and middle-men of any kind. I've been on and off trying to buy specific pair of sneakers and can't do it because these shitstains scoop them all to resell.
    Amazon has them for you - hurry!
    https://www.amazon.com/adidas-Yeezy-...96376386&psc=1

Hard pass on those crocs. When the Pennys come through, though.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    That's what happens when the designer does DMT and PCP during lunch hour.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    more of a whisper…

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    more of a whisper…

https://youtu.be/JFIyNwEi85I

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app