Page 128 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 46293
    Foreign English. I just don't get it. And the metric system? Pffft.

People who constantly post food pics and check in from a restaurant every fucking time they're out. Who.the.fuck.cares!!

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    I just got cock blocked by an 11 year old.
    try again in 7 years you pervert.
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

"The first (insert ethnicity)-American " to do blah blah, why is it relevant to your achievements?
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    try again in 7 years you pervert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    dont worry dood, that golf course will open soon....
    I took a mulligan after distracting him with waffles and chocolate milk.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    "The first (insert ethnicity)-American " to do blah blah, why is it relevant to your achievements?
    "post-racial" annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    I took a mulligan after distracting him with waffles and chocolate milk.
    hah, well played! and as an aside, shit - sorry Aldo, don't know how I missed that you beat me to the punch by most of a day.
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Douche bag cop neighbor running a leaf blower at 0730 hrs Sunday morning.
    watch out for snakes

Clogged drains. I spent the morning on Thursday removing hair balls and the associated gunk from drain lines with a snake.

On a related note, if the status of women is so unequal in the world today, how come I've never seen or heard of a woman snaking out a drain to clear their hair ball mess. I'm sure some woman, some where has done it, but I've never heard of it. They usually buy those stupid plastic rat tail things and think they've "cleared" the drain or dump a bunch of chemicals down there. I'm sure some guys are guilty of this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    On a related note, if the status of women is so unequal in the world today, how come I've never seen or heard of a woman snaking out a drain to clear their hair ball mess.
    Are you saying that you're looking for a woman to snake your drain so to speak?

You pegged it.
    In with the 9.

Quote Originally Posted by jma233 View Post
    Are you saying that you're looking for a woman to snake your drain so to speak?
    Just a finger.

Drain the snake.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    It took me long enough to figure out the metric system, switching to inches would be tough. Imagine looking at ski dimensions with fractions in them.
    When I worked building molds, the prints for the mold and rough stock would be in inches, and the finished part in mm. The engineer had his own prints and would verify the finished part with a tape in 10ths of a foot. I don't know if that's common in the manufacturing world or if I had the privilege of working somewhere special.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Clogged drains. I spent the morning on Thursday removing hair balls and the associated gunk from drain lines with a snake.

On a related note, if the status of women is so unequal in the world today, how come I've never seen or heard of a woman snaking out a drain to clear their hair ball mess. I'm sure some woman, some where has done it, but I've never heard of it. They usually buy those stupid plastic rat tail things and think they've "cleared" the drain or dump a bunch of chemicals down there. I'm sure some guys are guilty of this as well.
    I have long hair so cleaning the drain is something I have to do on a regular basis. Easy enough to do, gross but not outside of my abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I have long hair so cleaning the drain is something I have to do on a regular basis. Easy enough to do, gross but not outside of my abilities.
    I knew there were women out there who can take apart a p trap and snake a drain but I've never met one. Good for you.

How else are you going to clean it properly?
    I just take the stopper assembly out then clean it with a bent wire hanger. Perhaps not "proper," but good enough for government work.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    When I worked building molds, the prints for the mold and rough stock would be in inches, and the finished part in mm. The engineer had his own prints and would verify the finished part with a tape in 10ths of a foot. I don't know if that's common in the manufacturing world or if I had the privilege of working somewhere special.
    dealt with a supplier once who's spec was X meters +- Y inches. They were really special.

Holy fuck that's crazy.

Multiple light switches for the same light. It always means one switch is up when it's off and that's fucked.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Multiple light switches for the same light. It always means one switch is up when it's off and that's fucked.
    OCD can be annoying. (^^^)

Probably already covered ,
    News story slide shows. Nobody has dial up anymore. I know it's all about getting in 10 pages of advertising but is annoying regardless

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Watching Bob Costas "interview" Ichiro. What a tool. Ichiro fucking kills it at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

^^^ Bob Costas escaped his jar of formaldehyde?! He's not due for release until the next Olympics!

The existence of people like Shingy

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    The existence of people like Shingy
    I want my three minutes back from reading that