Page 1089 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 ... LastLast
Results 27,201 to 27,225 of 29454
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    TGR is def not the only one with problems like this.
    That is fair. Other sites I run into with the same issues lose my traffic. Not that they care.... but I stop going there. TGR is the exception.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    That is fair. Other sites I run into with the same issues lose my traffic. Not that they care.... but I stop going there. TGR is the exception.
    You can't quit us. <3
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Lean ground beef
    Wtf

Wifey bought 94% lean. Again.
    It won’t fry. It just boils in it’s own water.
    And you need to oil the pan first.
    And it has no flavor!

Made a pot of chili with 80/20 beef last week.
    Fried up nice. Left a slick of grease that had to be drained.
    Tasted like awesome.

And don’t even talk to me about ground turkey
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Natural saturated fat has been vilified for way too long. It’s healthy. The low fat alternatives we’ve been sold are killing us.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Lean ground beef
    Wtf

And it has no flavor!

Tasted like awesome.

I take 94% lean ground turkey, mix it with my secret spice recipe, sit for three hours in fridge, run it through the meat grinder to get a perfect mix and the right texture, then broil 2oz patties for 4.5 minutes a side. Makes a great tasting lean protein that fits well with my diet. I stick a bunch in the freezer. Perfect for egg sammiches. And a whole bunch of other tastey dishes. We have been using ground turkey for years in lots of things like spaghetti sauce and tacos. I prefer it to ground beef in those dishes. You have to know how to cook it. And you have to drain the water.

i’d let it ride KQ. happened to us at the compound and we got almost a year of freeness and once they noticed they just started a brand new billing cycle. like the other one never existed.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

MTM

Quitting alcohol will improve your sleep cycle. Trust me on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Natural saturated fat has been vilified for way too long. It’s healthy. The low fat alternatives we’ve been sold are killing us.
    Saturated fat is still bad for you. Low Density Lipids will still clog your arteries, that hasn't changed.

It is the mono and polyunsaturated fats that are good.

Turkey really isn't that much healthier than beef, if you compare similar fat contents, beef might actually be better.

If the meat is too lean, you can add back fat with Olive oil, Coconut oil, MCT oil or butter. Better fats than you'll get from the 80/20 meat anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    willing to bet they will be johnny-on-the-spot to cut me off for non-payment and then send me to collections.

Did I mention that one service rep told me my service had been sold to Frontier (news to me!) yet when I called Frontier they said they don't service Walla Walla Washington?

I called the local store I bought the service from and they can't help me either. I begged them to contact a supervisor and get me through to them but no-can-do.

How can such a big established company be so fucked up?

Edit/Add:

An online search for "Nameless carrier says my account doesn't exist" pulls up many with the same problem and same narrative as mine. I tried to log onto their community page but can't because ... wait for it... my account doesn't exist and if I try to use my email it says "that email is already in use" and won't let me use it. Yeah... already in use by ME assholes.
    Switch to ATT. You will pay through the nose but you will never, ever have trouble paying them.
    Or are you old enough to switch to Community Cellular?

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    willing to bet they will be johnny-on-the-spot to cut me off for non-payment and then send me to collections.

Did I mention that one service rep told me my service had been sold to Frontier (news to me!) yet when I called Frontier they said they don't service Walla Walla Washington?

I called the local store I bought the service from and they can't help me either. I begged them to contact a supervisor and get me through to them but no-can-do.

How can such a big established company be so fucked up?

Edit/Add:

An online search for "Nameless carrier says my account doesn't exist" pulls up many with the same problem and same narrative as mine. I tried to log onto their community page but can't because ... wait for it... my account doesn't exist and if I try to use my email it says "that email is already in use" and won't let me use it. Yeah... already in use by ME assholes.
    https://www.greatcall.com/packages-and-rate-plans
    focus.

Frontier, worst ISP evah

Instagram Influencers.

I applaud this attitude, though.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/w...ial-media.html
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Instagram Influencers.

I applaud this attitude, though.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/w...ial-media.html
    "Don't you know who I am?"

Good for him.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My gas dryer started smoking. It's toast. At least it happened while I was there. Now I need a new one. It's money I wasn't planning to spend.

who plans to spend money on a dryer?
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    My gas dryer started smoking. It's toast. At least it happened while I was there. Now I need a new one. It's money I wasn't planning to spend.
    Gas dryers are fairly simple machines. Look up your model on repairclinic.com and see if there are bushing/belt/bearing kits and/or instructional videos. I fixed mine for about $30 and two hours of my time. Most of that time was spent getting it in/out of the closet (it was stacked) by myself. Would’ve been much easier with another set of hands.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I left that piece of crack I carry around (my phone), in a Uber the other night.

It is ridiculous how addicted I am to having my phone on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Lean ground beef
    Wtf

And it has no flavor!

Tasted like awesome.

Ive got one good ground turkey recipe. One.

And beef fat taste delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Since I quit drinking my sleep has never been better. Alcohol fucks with sleep, big time.
    Its a pretty worthless blight on society. Delicious though.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Gas dryers are fairly simple machines. Look up your model on repairclinic.com and see if there are bushing/belt/bearing kits and/or instructional videos. I fixed mine for about $30 and two hours of my time. Most of that time was spent getting it in/out of the closet (it was stacked) by myself. Would’ve been much easier with another set of hands.
    Yeah but think of all the money having to buy custom clothes would cost you.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    It's been having issues. I am not surprised it died. I bought a new one this morning, larger capacity, which we need. This one had 15 years on it and even if I fixed it and got the smoke smell and soot out of it, I'd never trust it again. I am just lucky I caught it when I did, before it caused damage to the house.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Da-dum-ching.

Lately I've been noticing people just blasting straight through right turn only lanes. I guess they think it's OK because they're turning like a mile up the road...

Ground meat annoys me.
    Give me a whole cut of beef any day for about the same price as hamburger. Safer, better tasting, etc.
    Is ground poultry really any cheaper at all?
    Whole chicken breasts are like $2 a pound at Sprouts...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_meat#Food_safety
    Member when hamburger was 88 cents a pound? Now it's all hip and trendy. Weird.

Ol' girl across the desk divider is chowin' down on some curry. And I can fucking hear it. And smell it. Some seriously violent lip smacking going down.

I'm annoyed that I am annoyed by it. How tf do people go their whole lives eating with their mouth open

Nice. I got stuck on figuring out how to make something work about the dryer developing a nicotine habit.
    focus.

Whoosh! ‘Splain please!?!?
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.