Page 1234 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 ... LastLast
Results 30,826 to 30,850 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Home 1
    Business in the front.

Party in the back.

]
    Is that considered attractive?

The lines are all fucked.
    . . .

Name:  uglyhouses.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  76.4 KB

Shit that annoys you

Having to cancel trips...

-Daughter was to go to Hawaii in June to visit college friend.....cancelled Delta flight a month ago/no refund to AMEX yet.....even as a DeltaAmex Platinum member...out 1,000 bucks....

-Family trip to UT in July.....have to cancel flights/rebook for future dates??....have to cancel lodging/VRBO...manager won’t reply/return my emails about canceling/refund the 100% refundable deposits....out a ton of cash.

Travel used to be fun.....now it’s just annoying....

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    people and their fucking “knots”

if you can’t tie a knot, tie a lot
    How did you meet my wife? (Especially annoying to me because I'm a knot nerd--used to teach sailing, learned all the knots, learned to splice--I used to look for any excuse to splice something. It's a shame you don't see much 3 strand rope any more.)

Business in the front.

Party in the back.
    Every window size in the catalog in front, and seventeen of the same window on the back. Plus a carport for people!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's a shame you don't see much 3 strand rope any more.)
    Velcro killed the rope industry.

while there's a lot to criticize on many spec dev homes, sometimes i'm amazed that people let certain stuff get built

wtf

Name:  genMid.1415209_6-rev.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  77.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Velcro killed the shoe lace industry.
    FIFY
    (Touring some SW spanish mission. The guide points out the hand wrought square nails. One of our fellow tourons tells the guide he doesn't think they had nails that long ago. Guide's answer: "How do you think they hung Jesus on the cross--Velcro?"

web based corp training....... fucking blows.

fire safety, electrical safety, LOTO, ladder safety, fork truck, box crusher, etc..... it never fucking ends. Every month a new course. You have to do them, no matter what. Fucking lawyers and insurance companies.

/rant

thanks for that

Home 1
    Business in the front.
    Just chop that whole section off with the garage and it would have looked much better.

And of course all these places use arborvitaes as a primary landscape design element...

No brisket in a grocery store anywhere near me

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    No brisket in a grocery store anywhere near me
    Costco? If not there I guess you could always smoke the carcass of a meat plant worker.

Take a 1 gal plant, stick it in a pot with 4 gal of dirt and charge for a 5 gallon plant.
    Take a 5 gallon plant, stick it in a pot with 10 gallons of dirt and charge for a 15 gallon plant.
    Expensive dirt. On the plus side I can dig smaller holes.

We aren’t Costco...have thought about it, but never pulled the trigger

We haven't whinged about drivers lately, so:

Jackasses that think you should get out of their way when they try to drive the wrong way on one way parking lot lane and you're going the correct way.

Too Kareny??

Granted, not as bad as if it were a one way street, but still ......

Shit that annoys you

I’m at a bagel shop today. My order is in, I’m just waiting so what I am about to type didn’t impact me but definitely annoyed me enough to post it on an Internet forum 8 hours later.

There is a line of 2 or three people ordering. This prick walks in and cuts the line and goes right to the counter, one guy calls him out. The guy responds, it’s ok I ordered ahead.

So what get in the back of the line asshole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Propane tank recertifications. Seems like a racket.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Huh, nobody's ever contacted me about ours and it's been there like 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Propane tank recertifications. Seems like a racket.
    It's not even worth it for the 30lbs tanks. Brand new with fill for $110, or recert for $100, then still pay for a fill. We've got a 60lbs tank at the cabin that it might be worth doing the recert. The pig at Dad's place been recerted a couple times, I think they changed the stem once. Can't remember the price he paid.

went to the weed store today, did "curbside pickup" where you order ahead and choose a specific timeframe for pickup. Get the text that my order is ready, get to the store in my appointed timeslot, and it appears that they put the curbside pickup people in their regular queue of people waiting in the store, there's no benefit at all to ordering ahead and choosing a time slot (or having them text you that your order is ready). I sat in my car for over 30 minutes just so they could run my debit card.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    went to the weed store today, did "curbside pickup" where you order ahead and choose a specific timeframe for pickup. Get the text that my order is ready, get to the store in my appointed timeslot, and it appears that they put the curbside pickup people in their regular queue of people waiting in the store, there's no benefit at all to ordering ahead and choosing a time slot (or having them text you that your order is ready). I sat in my car for over 30 minutes just so they could run my debit card.
    Did you at least get a discount for online ordering?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    It's not even worth it for the 30lbs tanks. Brand new with fill for $110, or recert for $100, then still pay for a fill. We've got a 60lbs tank at the cabin that it might be worth doing the recert. The pig at Dad's place been recerted a couple times, I think they changed the stem once. Can't remember the price he paid.
    I mean I guess it's cheaper to fill them at the Uhaul but if they won't use my possibly dangerous ones I'll just get them changed out at the grocery store and continue risking my life. Not to mention the first Google result for recert didn't have a location in my state and I've have to ship it to a mag in Boise for the closest place.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    went to the weed store today. Turns out they’re about as professional as the stereotype of ....... people working at a weed store.
    Fixed
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    And why do all new-build apartment buildings look like they were constructed from Legos?
    Because they look interesting on the Revit model computer screen at the office of the architect when they are shrunk down to have the entire building fit on the monitor. Looks like there is something going on.

No one blows the model up big enough to see what it will be like to walk along the first floor. So no human scale detail, and too much building scale detail.

Neighbor kid frequently gets rides from what I assume are various family members. They roll up and start laying on the horn. Annoys me more since working from home...

You don’t have a cell phone? A window and eyeballs? Why is this necessary? Is it normal in other places? Because it doesn’t feel normal here.
    focus.

Some people don't understand that a light touch on the horn will make just enough noise to git er dun.