Page 11 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Fat women.

People that after finding out that you have spent most of your life being a ski bum and say "Well there is nothing wrong with that", You know that they have been so finely programmed that they actually think that there is something wrong with that.

People who are ski bums who actually give a fuck what someone else says. Speaks a lot about their "experience".

People who have preconceived notions about how other people should feel about things based on their perception of that person's life choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

I'm getting confused; Am I dirtbag or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    People who are ski bums who actually give a fuck what someone else says. Speaks a lot about their "experience".
    But didn't you try to accomplish just that with Ara? I could be confusing Tele guys, but I don't think so.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

People who leave their piss all over the toilet seat.

Anyone who spits gum in the urinal.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Sizzler View Post
    Anyone who spits gum in the urinal.
    Yeah, what the fuck is that about? For some reason I feel weird about pissing on gum, plus someone has to clean that shit. Gross.
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

people who make this shit appear in my FB news feed

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The spring time arrival of hordes of cruise ship tourons in Seattle making it impossible to make a turn at any downtown intersection as they saunter across the crosswalk against the light....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    the spring time pilgrimage of mountain "locals" to the beach where they act like they own the beach too
    At least they don't have as much sand in their vaginas?

You have a dog?

You can smile?

Who knew?

runny scrambled eggs......... fucking non cooking wankers

Stupid threads started by some fucking alias going 12 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Don't forget he is 12 years old
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by Bronic View Post
    Don't forget he is 12 years old
    I'm no alias, I'm also not 12. But I'm sure a 12 year old would be smarter than you, Bronic.

That dog's not fluffy.

-People that walk out doors and stop in the middle of them.
    -People that walk out doors into a sidewalk and stop right in the middle without paying attention to "traffic."
    -The man (50+) at the bar tonight asking if my drink was a Cosmo and then looking dumbfounded when I told him it was a Manhattan. "is that drink in again? My parents used to drink that." - Fucking really? I have about 40 insults for this douchebag other than the color of the drink.
    -Bartenders that make "strong" cocktails. Jack and coke... sure, be heavy on the Jack. Manhattan... I want it to taste like a Manhattan, shitheel.

/I appreciate the dirty ice side though.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

"friends" on facebook that post shit like this...

"Our -Negative behavior ALWAYS turns on us,buttt Sooo does our +Positive behavior...Obviously, its better for us 2 have Peace & Joy "rebound" on us than Hurt & Violence....Then WHY don't We "consistently" ACT Peaceful & Joyous ??? Well it probably Takes an Idiot or a Saint 2 be "consistently' +Positive+ in this World of Cynicism-Cruelty & Corruption on a MAJOR SCALE....However We may strive 2 FREE ourselves of "Preoccupation" with Anythingggg "BEYOND our CONTROL" We All find ourselves reacting 2 certain events with Rage,Envy,Jealousy,FEAR or any other Painful,Destructive "emotions"...BUT Knowing We have A CHOICE can FREE us from Bondage 2 this PAIN...For we can choose to "Respond" ragefully or enviously--or we can choose to Feel the Feeling and then to "LET IT GO" sooooo that the-Negative- feeling & then 2 Let it Go soooooo that the Negative feeling Doesn't Control our behavior....Successful Living "involves" Learning 2 Control HOW we Behave;IF We HIDE or DENY our feelings,then friend their with u FOREVER..for my friend its ONLY by Experiencing them that we can Let them GOOO...As I sayyy GONE BABY GONE!!!!!! >3SB-KIDSTYLE/W2K
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

-that label on the bottle of dr. bronners soap irritates me every time I'm in the shower. I had to put it under the sink because it was ruining my mornings. I don't even know what exactly it is about the bottle that pisses me off. I think I'm just grumpy in the mornings before breakfast. and after.

-When I go to a Chinese food restaurant and some 300 year old lady is horking up phlegm while I'm trying to enjoy my congee.

- Most other people's children.

-people who text while walking and act like it's my fault when we collide.

- The open mouth chewing, bad breath, nose picking and nail biting manchild who sits beside me. Once he helped himself to my unsalted almonds and I could have punched him in the trachea. The greasy fuck just had his fingers in his nose. He also shows up to class without the proper supplies because he figures he can use mine instead, and surfs gaming and hardware blogs all day while talking about how easy all the shit we are learning is. And then fails the test. That guy is fucking annoying.

- The fact that every 5 foot Asian is at exactly the right height to poke my eyes out with the corner of their umbrella and it always rains and everyone is Asian.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Dude, if you ever get up to Seattle, look me up. I'll buy you all the beer you can drink.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Yeah. But keep it going.

Posted signs. Top two are mine. Confiscated the others from my neighbors who posted our border.

Last edited by wooley12; 04-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

^^^ DAMN THE MAN!!!

Fuckers at Costco who have to eat every sample in the store and block the aisles while doing so.