Page 20 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Wait... what?!

Who's annoyed?
    Fucking fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    How does losing to the leafs in seven feel? That should make the list for all the Bruin fans once the first round is over.
    Fucking fuck.
    hubris is a bitch.

you know whats annoying? magazines that have cologne samples in them, that's what

Fucking fuck.
    IVplay is Spook? That would make perfect sense.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Fucking over the hill wannabe racer carving douchebags who think they own the whole hill. I was skiing into the base area today and one of these dicks was in front of me, using all 200' of the groomer.. I ski all the way over to the left side to pass and tried to time it right to avoid him, but he saw me coming and made sure our lines would intersect. As I'm trying to sneak by, he sees me, and rather than doing anything with the 190' of trail to his right, he points and yells that he has the right of way as he skis to the very edge of the trail in front of me. As he turned back into the trail, I speed checked hard right and threw him a nice slush faceshot and he exploded. I hope he enjoyed having the right of way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

I'm about to head out on an annoying 5 hour drive with our CEO to a conference. the conversation will be unbearable because he's old and tells you the same story several times. Throughout the 5 hour drive I'll hear about his wife's new bike 5 times, and its not like I can say "hey old man, I heard that already!"

He's also an aggressive, road raging, inconsiderate, and easily distracted east coast-style driver so my angina will be through the roof... and I'd rather die cradled in the arms of Spook than in a burned out wreck with my boss. And he rented a compact car therefore I can't take my mountain bike, but he can take his clubs.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    I'm about to head out on an annoying 5 hour drive with our CEO to a conference. the conversation will be unbearable because he's old and tells you the same story several times. Throughout the 5 hour drive I'll hear about his wife's new bike 5 times, and its not like I can say "hey old man, I heard that already!" He's also an aggressive, road raging, inconsiderate, and easily distracted east coast-style driver so my angina will be through the roof... and I'd rather die cradled in the arms of Spook than in a burned out wreck with my boss. And he rented a compact car therefore I can't take my mountain bike, but he can take his clubs.
    if you need to die in somebody's arms, i'm clutch. i don't go out of my way looking for it, but if you happen to be around, i'll soothe you into the afterworld as your blood runs out on the street toward the rest of your body.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    if you need to die in somebody's arms, i'm clutch. i don't go out of my way looking for it, but if you happen to be around, i'll soothe you into the afterworld as your blood runs out on the street toward the rest of your body.
    That sounds real nice. And it would it kill you to let me have a couple last drags off a smoke while you softly sing Mockingbird to me? That's how I want to go out.

spook Guest
    i don't smoke, but i'll work something out.

Co-worker watching big bang theory when there's playoff hockey on!

Sweet! She was just distracted by lizards scaring kittens on her computer long enough for me to hijack the remote!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

yeah annoyed as hell, trying to watch playoff hockey and the mrs is streaming something stupid during overtime, and causes my stream to keep getting stuck. arg.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    Hahaha legendary

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    people who call their husband/wife "lover" or "my love"

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    yeah, that's my sister in law. like fucking spot on.

Song stylists singing the national anthem. At my kids lax games they play a Whitney Houston version that makes me want to kill myself.

Shoot out the speakers?

Canadians eh.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

So what annoys you?
    More snow in one day in May than in January and February combined.
    http://www.weather.gov/media/btv/cli...s/snowfall.pdf

Tailgating. Try riding my ass in your truck or SUV you ain't gettin anywhere with that shit except maybe brake checked.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post

Canadians eh.
    Just wing it, it'll be fine. Holy shit that's brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by gointhedistance View Post
    How about you hell out of the left lane and then you won't have to worry about getting tailgated...

Ignorant drivers are the worst. JONG.
    No bitch that ain't how it works. Tailgate me and the last thing ill do is get outta your way.

Dumb fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post

Canadians eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Just wing it, it'll be fine. Holy shit that's brutal.

Youre a disrespectful tailgater who doesn't know about safe following distances. Typical WA asshole. People like you shouldn't even be driving.

Quote Originally Posted by I Fvckd Mrs. ngle! View Post
    Youre a disrespectful tailgater who doesn't know about safe following distances. Typical WA asshole. People like you shouldn't even be driving.
    Your the next contestant on... Guess the alias!
    I'm locking in Hugh Conway

Ridiculously small outlook mailbox size. Every other goddamn week I have to go through and delete emails.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

People who let their 2yr olds run around Starbucks in the morning like they live there.
    Last edited by Cono Este; 05-28-2013 at 08:30 AM.