Page 785 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,625 of 46281
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Or Sarah Jessica Parker.
    Geez that's f''d.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Geez that's f''d.

Several pseudo frat boys are renting the property next door, one has newly discovered a fondness for bathing in cologne, I can smell it 100 yards away.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    It's just starting to hit me that I'm almost 45 and I have a 5 yr old daughter

The fuck did I do?!
    My boys will be 18 and my daughter 17 when Im 45. Freedom (almost) once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Did you work in kitchens that were constantly on the foodie radar so attracted people willing to be line cooks who were trained at CIA or other Culinary programs? There's a difference between fine dining and the Big Leagues.
    In terms of sexual harassment? Sexual harassment happens everywhere. Isnt that the point of the #metoo movement? To show that this is happening to the random jane (and joe)s in all walks of life and of all ages?

I worked at 20-25 dollar a plate ($$) places, so nothing fancy. I dont have a culinary degree or w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    That is the first-worldest problem I've ever heard of KQ. By far.
    you must not get around much

GMC commercial highlighting roadie’s GMC 1500 DENALIBRO’s ability to haul roadie’s 14 lb bike up some hill. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Duct tape, is there anything it can't fix?
    Ducts, actually.

Probably can't fix ducks either

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Ducts, actually.
    Tear ducts?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Ducts, actually.
    Okay, but for that there's hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Who talks like this.
    Google Translator?

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    people who are not beginners taking gs turns across the entire fucking run
    Those are called Super G turns.

If you’re going faster than them they are still beginners.

If you are going slower than them, well...

Quote Originally Posted by Iluvmoguls View Post
    Those are called Super G turns.

If you’re going faster than them they are still beginners.

If you are going slower than them, well...
    my dad does that, but in general he doesn't give a fuck about anyone else; so he would say it's up to you to pass if it's too slow for you; I don't disagree with it; it is up to you to pass but I generally stay to the middle to right until i'm passing.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44 View Post
    59/12 ... her birthday is today.
    Almost finished with year 60. He's just 16; born on BBear's birthday.

It's definitely simpler with the lessons of time on my side.

I would have ripped at least an appendage off of him if I was Dad 20yrs ago.
    ​I am not in your hurry

If I don't have some niblets of my own by about 38 I'm getting snipped and not freezing anything. In an ideal world, I would want 'em to be through high school before I'm eligible to join AARP, but the clock is ticking fast on that one, so I'll settle for having them hit puberty by the time I'm officially old.

Lotta old dudes with young kids here, I'm going to be 53 before my littlest guy turns 7.

I never wanted kids and even talked about having no kids, but now I have three. Started out with twins, so dived head first into the parent world. I was scared shitless and did some stupid shit after i saw the first ultra sound. I had to work on the major permanent life adjustment It honestly really only now kicking in that I dont regret having them. I thought I would get tired of them so quick and not be the father they deserve. Im ADHD as fuck, and very anti authority, so its a lot of work to be working or on call 24/7 365. However, I have never loved someone as much as I love my kids. I miss my freedom from all the responsibility, and not having to pay for bottomless pits, but 7/10 would do it again. I will say, I would be skiing 2 to 3 times as much right now if I didnt have kids.

People who have an expectation that because we all have cell phones we must respond promptly (especially with out being aware of my current situation). Honestly I miss when cell phones were for emergencies and a home phone was used for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    People who have an expectation that because we all have cell phones we must respond promptly (especially with out being aware of my current situation). Honestly I miss when cell phones were for emergencies and a home phone was used for everything else.
    Fuckin-A!

Also, we should grab a beer/smoke/hike sometime. I work in your town, and I'll be calling it home in a little over a month.

Im down. I ve sadly spent most of my socialization since Ive moved here conversing with moms and little kids. I need some smoking, hiking, and ski buds to keep sane. I realized how hard it is when you move across country with young kids as a stay at home dad. Im looking into getting a job again after two and a half years because it really is not all that its cracked up to be.

Ive started to try and adapt to new technology less and less. My favorite book, Island by Aldous Huxley, which iss his final novel that goes over his personal beliefs of what a true utopia is (and why it would never work, unfortunately). It really makes a good point on implementation of technology in a society, about embracing it but only with the due diligence of exploring its necessity and impact. Social media, modern style of cell phone use, certainly fall into the category of unnecessary and potentially harmful.

The one thing about fatherhood is that you can be a dick as far as the rest of the world is concerned and still be a good dad. It would also seem that you can be the greatest guy in the world except towards your kids.

Well only one guy can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    O-M-G! He had a horse last year (that he wasn't suppose to have) and it got loose, cruised across thirty acres of my wheat, showed up at my barn and picked a fight with my T-bred. This is the result - my T-bred went through a six-foot metal bow gate ripping it off the panel next to it and bending the shit out of it. Luckily he didn't break a leg. Still don't know how he survived. This all happened at 5am. You can not believe the noise it made. Not a happy way to wake up in the morning.

Attachment 236680

I didn't realize it was his horse and called neighbors and the sheriff trying to figure out where it belonged and what to do. It hung around my barn and wouldn't let me get close to it then it headed for the river. I noticed it a short time later in my renters yard when I was looking for it with binoculars. So freakin' pissed!
    Is his name Jerry?

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Is his name Jerry?
    Must be missing a joke? No. Not Jerry.

This. Just admit you fucked up planting under the power lines and cut the damn trees down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trees.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	236836

Very strange. I've used editor to make sure the picture is upright and saved it. Uploaded it twice (upload was slow) but it is still showing up sideways. Guess that's a trickle down annoyance.