Page 1363 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 ... LastLast
Results 34,051 to 34,075 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Even more annoying than the normal paywall fuckery. F off, Disney

Attachment 376263
    https://10minutemail.com/

For all of your throwaway email needs.

Thanks! No validation of email needed above so FU worked. But I'm bookmarking 10min for future use for sure.

Replacing sneaker laces. What a pain in the ass to find some.

"Beyond your average ways of lacing up a shoe, the newest and coolest way to rock your laces is to wear them completely untied. Now, people over the age of forty just about anywhere absolutely resent this idea."

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Time for some Velcro New Balances, Benny.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Annoys me when people say ‘nice weather predicted’ when the forecast is fucking hot. I mean yeah, if your thing is to lie around doing nothing but drink cold beverages, great, but if it’s a more reasonable temp then I can do a 5 hr mtb ride and not lose ten pounds of sweat, and do some work on the house or yard in the afternoon.

My wife has started binge watching Netflix badly dubbed European cop shows--with the same droning music and emotionally disturbed cops at their American counterparts. I would hate these shows regardless but the awful dubbing makes them intolerable.

I just discovered that HBO Max gives me the option of watching Gomorrah, an Italian made crime show, in either Italian in subtitles or crappy dubbing. Check the Netflix website about her shows.

I prefer subtitles to dubbed. But that s because I have shitty hearing. And turn on English subtitles for shows and movies even in English if the audio mix has the voices too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I just discovered that HBO Max gives me the option of watching Gomorrah, an Italian made crime show, in either Italian in subtitles or crappy dubbing.
    I saw one season of Gomorrah a few years back. It was a good show, but I was pissed the smokin' Italian MILF was offed. I mean, you just don't kill off a hot piece of ass. Most annoying.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Shit that annoys you

I prefer to read subtitles too, but that makes me unique in my household and many a suggested movie for movie night has been shot down due to subtitles.

Which, now that I think about it, is a little bit annoying.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I saw one season of Gomorrah a few years back. It was a good show, but I was pissed the smokin' Italian MILF was offed. I mean, you just don't kill off a hot piece of ass. Most annoying.
    They kill a lot of people in that show. A lot.

It's a fascinating portrayal of modern Italy. The Italians love it. The haircuts annoy me.

Have you seen Zero, Zero, Zero?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Pride celebration weekend here in SLC. The neighborhood has several pride flags out on display. Love it!
    Then there’s the mormon cultists 2 doors down that went out of their way today to put up a new flag pole this morning to fly an American flag in opposition. Why is this cult so fucking judgemental?

What is it about public bathrooms that brings out the worst in people? Stopped to use a bathroom at a state park. Someone took a shit right on the toilet seat. Someone else took a shit on the floor. Fucking disgusting. Forget nice things, we can't even have shitty things.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Pride celebration weekend here in SLC. The neighborhood has several pride flags out on display. Love it!
    Then there’s the mormon cultists 2 doors down that went out of their way today to put up a new flag pole this morning to fly an American flag in opposition. Why is this cult so fucking judgemental?
    A few days ago, not far from where I live, there were some folks flying pride flags from their boat and they started filming as they were being harassed by some gapers that were circling them in another boat.

Long story short, the gaper boat caught on fire and exploded, leaving the gapers helpless and burned in the water. Pride flag boat rescued them and took them to shore.

It was all over the news for a day. There's video of the whole thing too which is just so sweet.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I got suckered into watching a Mission Impossible because Kristin Scott Thomas was in it. Not what most folks would call a hot piece of ass but I like her. Well, they killed her off in the first 15 minutes. Which is when I stopped watching.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Kristin Scott Thomas. Not what most folks would call a hot piece of ass but I like her.
    Hey, we may be old, but we know what we like.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Left lane campers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13220234-D7B6-4A69-89AC-3E2A6C23E662.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	682.4 KB 
ID:	376482  

Strange, but I'm not seeing any left lane campers there ...... you know, with at least 12 cars backed up behind them, with flashing lights and screaming middle fingers???

Goddamn favors for friends. We tore down a few hundred cedar pickets and posts, I posted on FB "free, but you have to take it all, as we dont have a hauler". Wife's friend chimed in "I'll take it tomorrow!"
    That was a week ago, and this crap has been sitting in our neighbors yard since. She came to get it today, and only took the complete 6' pickets, and left all of the posts and rails and the broken pieces. And complained that there were staples in the pickets that would scratch her truck.
    WTF is wrong with people?

"No good deed goes unfucked"

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    How is flying and American flag in America annoying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings”

In this current political climate, flying a flag has perceived undertones of supporting Trump (and racism/bigotry)
    This is a fact, whether deserved or just.
    The images from Jan. 6 changed some perceptions.
    Like wearing a red hat.

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Yeah don't get that one - isn't that just par for the course?

What's annoying was being in Jamaica on July 4th once, and the ignorant americans had plastered their flag all over the damn resort. So many hanging from balconies and just plain waving it around - it was like what an occupation might look like, but with more skin showing and american flag bathing suits. Gross.

You can fly your flag but you also have to fly the flag of the country you're in, and your flag has to be smaller and lower and not to the right of the other one (I don't get this rule). For some reason flag etiquette gets me all bent out of shape. I must be getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Done intentionally to spite the other flags. The Americans flag around here has become a sign for the fucking “patriots”. This neighbor is in both cults and was overheard saying homophobic bs.
    It’s REALLY annoying that our country’s flag has been used by some to signal hate. Very sad times.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy