Page 1254 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 ... LastLast
Results 31,326 to 31,350 of 46225
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Just pay for premium?
    Honestly I considered it but at heart I am a criminal.

Fucking Hulu. Kick me out right in middle of blackhawks hockey. 3rd time they kick me out for some random IP bullshit. I'm in podunk MT stop fucking with me.

Well McJesus just scored, in case you need an update

Giving up a goal in the last minute of the period annoys me, even if it’s on the PK

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Well McJesus just scored, in case you need an update
    Thanks. My wife figured a way to stream from her phone. So I was able to catch that goal... as much as I want to I cant hate on McDavid or drysaddle...

Hawks didnt really deserve to even play for a spot so whatever.

Also wrong forum jong..

People watch the Blackhawks still?

Instagram is becoming exceptionally tiresome
    I like the OG intention of it as a visual library of interesting images made by creative people with some mild look-what-i-did stuff for a little added fun
    but
    now it’s filled with fucking dancing/singing tiktok shit & fast fashion spam
    i know facebook isn’t pretending that fits my profile and that’s what i want to see...just pushing bullshit vapid doomscroll “media”
    fuuuuck

[is there a more actually instagram instagram out there?]

If you're looking for a more curated forum for creatives how about Pinterest?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Instagram is becoming exceptionally tiresome
    I like the OG intention of it as a visual library of interesting images made by creative people with some mild look-what-i-did stuff for a little added fun
    but
    now it’s filled with fucking dancing/singing tiktok shit & fast fashion spam
    i know facebook isn’t pretending that fits my profile and that’s what i want to see...just pushing bullshit vapid doomscroll “media”
    fuuuuck

[is there a more actually instagram instagram out there?]
    trim down your feed to things/people you care about, get rid of the mass-market brands & influencers, stay off the "search feed".

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    stay off the "search feed".
    It really boils down to this

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    If you're looking for a more curated forum for creatives how about Pinterest?
    i’ll have to look & see how that fits

I was going to be on jury duty with Pipedream today and line my pockets with free money while dispensing Justice
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1596749058.022959.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	240.5 KB 
ID:	336501
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    trim down your feed to things/people you care about, get rid of the mass-market brands & influencers, stay off the "search feed".
    Yeah, IG Explore is total garbage. Basically just content spam accounts that steal other people’s shit and repost it with “DM for credit or removal” like that makes it ok.

Having to put in a copyright claim on FB, IG or Twitter is such a hassle.

Just found the “Mute Stories” feature which is great for keeping my stories feed to only what I want to see and not every random brand or athlete I follow.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    I was going to be on jury duty with Pipedream today and line my pockets with free money while dispensing Justice
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1596749058.022959.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	240.5 KB 
ID:	336501
    I'd be annoyed being notified by a sign at the courthouse and not a text or voicemail.

Plumbing repairs. This weekend I had two issues. First, a leaky toilet float valve and/or flapper, which wasn’t fun to deal with, but it was easy enough once I got tf out of Lowe’s with the parts.

The second one was a bigger deal; for some reason the fuckers that put in the kitchen counters and undermounted sink cut the disposal drain pipe just a little too short so that it popped out of the J-bend/trap pipe and water went everywhere under the sink, which took a day or so to notice. Finding a replacement PVC drain pipe for the disposal required driving all over town, but I finally lucked out (really lucky to find the part in town). But working in the cabinet under the sink was cramped, claustrophobic, and annoying af. And there really wasn’t enough room to lift the heavy disposal back up to the sink without busting my ass.

What’s really annoying about plumbing, besides it being wet, is the having to contort and go in and out of tiny awkward spaces and work at awkward angles.

Are there any plumbers here? Man, I don’t think I could do that for a living.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Plumbing repairs. This weekend I had two issues. First, a leaky toilet float valve and/or flapper, which wasn’t fun to deal with, but it was easy enough once I got tf out of Lowe’s with the parts.

The second one was a bigger deal; for some reason the fuckers that put in the kitchen counters and undermounted sink cut the disposal drain pipe just a little too short so that it popped out of the J-bend/trap pipe and water went everywhere under the sink, which took a day or so to notice. Finding a replacement PVC drain pipe for the disposal required driving all over town, but I finally lucked out (really lucky to find the part in town). But working in the cabinet under the sink was cramped, claustrophobic, and annoying af. And there really wasn’t enough room to lift the heavy disposal back up to the sink without busting my ass.

What’s really annoying about plumbing, besides it being wet, is the having to contort and go in and out of tiny awkward spaces and work at awkward angles.

Are there any plumbers here? Man, I don’t think I could do that for a living.

Thanks for letting me vent.
    Can confirm. Plumbing blows donkey nuts. I replaced the kitchen faucet awhile back 'cause the old one was fucked. Then the new one failed in less than a month. So I got to squeeze into that smelly, tiny space *three* different times.

And now the "new" replacement faucet is starting to show signs of not lasting much longer... which is really irritating because I think it's less than 5 years old at this point. FMFL.

I hate plumbing, shit let’s you know immediately that it’s not fixed yet though. So I guess that’s a bonus. And I have a 200yo 3 unit apartment building, so three times the fun

I had to replace the Disposall a month ago. This thing was so old it was actually paisley. Seriously. Mountain Hardware only carries Insinkerator so of course I have to change the mounting ring, can't just hang the new one. And of course the discharge tube is not in the same place so I have to replumb the drainage--double sink plumbed with both sides drainage meeting in the middle. (And the idiot who built the house put the disposer on the same side as the drain pipe in the wall which makes it all harder). So I walk out of the hardware store without about 10 various pieces of PVC. And then when I finish hanging the disposer I get to take all that PVC back and get the one piece I need.

I hate working under the sink. I hate having to lift a disposer into place, with a bad back, bad chest, and bad shoulder. I hate having to have my wife call the fire department to get me out from under the sink when I'm done. (I made that part up.) I love it when it works the first time. I figure the main difference between me and a real plumber is that the plumber has all the parts on their truck.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    I hate plumbing, shit let’s you know immediately that it’s not fixed yet though. So I guess that’s a bonus. And I have a 200yo 3 unit apartment building, so three times the fun
    FTS!

Plumbing is tolerable if you've already got the parts, the issue is easily accessed, and there's no clean up from the spillage leading up to problem discovery i.e. never. Oh, and unlike electric lines, all pipes should be above ground, on waist high pylon supports (high enough to crawl under, but perfect for frozen shoulders), and on the exposed sides of walls.

On a different note: was royally annoyed yesterday morning by slack liners in one of only two off-leash dog areas in town with not one, not two, but three lines. And they weren't even doing any floppy spiny shit or falling on concrete. Losers. Waited for a slacker to fall on some dog poop, but no joy.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Plumbing is tolerable if you've already got the parts, and the right drugs...
    Thought I’d add a little to your post.

Vibes to OG, sounds fucked up. ticketchecker too.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I figure the main difference between me and a real plumber is that the plumber has all the parts on their truck.
    I figure the main difference between me and a real plumber is that a plumber does all the plumbing work at my house.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I figure the main difference between me and a real plumber is that a plumber does all the plumbing work at my house.
    Parts on the truck is huge.

My local hardware store told me the record is some guy made 16 trips to fix one problem. If it’s like my place takes me at least two trips to fix the original problem and I create at least one more in the process.

plumbing sucks
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I should mention that a real plumber not only has all the parts, but knows what parts exist, what part is needed in the particular situation, and can sweat pipe. (And a whole bunch of other stuff of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    plumbing sucks
    it literally leads to "shit that annoys you".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy