Page 1099 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... LastLast
Results 27,451 to 27,475 of 46041
    Wildfires at the closest good open space trail to me. That shit annoys me.

Also - TGR's retarded authentication mechanism. Whatever it is... it works for SHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    My Acer Chromebook just received it's last ChromeOS update according to the message from Google. Unfortunately Google only provides OS updates for 6.5 years after the device family is released. Who knew? I bought it in 2014 and it is still going strong, in fact it runs better than the Samsung Chromebook 3 that I bought to replace it because the Acer trackpad is developing a dead click spot on the right hand side. After 6 mos with the Samsung, I dug the Acer back out of the closet and use it with a wireless mouse when the trackpad really bothers me. It's the C720-2800 with 4GB/32GB. Slightly less common than the 2GB/16GB version. It was also a hard to find price to performance point. It still is. Solid rig. I'll eventually install ArchLinux on it and will probably spend $35 for a 128GB M.2 drive, however that's not the point. I want it to keep running the same way it has been for the last 5.5 years. Sure, it probably could run CloudReady too. Again, not the point. I originally bought it fully intending to run Linux on it and ditch Chrome OS. Then I decided I liked it as a Chromebook running Chrome OS. I liked the peace of mind of not having to run in developer mode. I liked that it just worked. I liked that it was a relatively incrementally more secure platform. I liked that it updated itself painlessly. Which brings me to today. I am annoyed.
    What was the reasoning for the EOL? Hardware outdated/unsupported? Seems weird to me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    This douchebsg parks like this almost every day. Sometimes I have to lift my bike over his hood.

He has seen me do it.

Attachment 291320
    Wow wtf?! Perhaps some big road cones would make the point well enough. Easy to find and relocate from your local road construction worksite.

Seriously, though. What kind of asswipe parks like that?! They drunk or something? I can see it now. Guy comes skidding into a stop eventually, high-fiving his also drunk buddy saying "Nailed it."

This douchebsg parks like this almost every day. Sometimes I have to lift my bike over his hood.

He has seen me do it.

Attachment 291320
    is he 100 years old?

can you contact the property manager (I'm assuming there is one)? I suspect they won't like that he's parking on their grass. Maybe they can put in one of those concrete stops like the spot next to it has.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

What, no dog shit under the door handles?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It would be a shame if his hood got scratched by a pedal.
    Or tire(s) punctured by a misplaced lawn dart

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    can you contact the property manager (I'm assuming there is one)? I suspect they won't like that he's parking on their grass. Maybe they can put in one of those concrete stops like the spot next to it has.
    Management doesnt give a fuck, hence my cheap rent.

One morning he came outside to smoke when I was leaving for work with no pants on. No underwear either. The douche, not management.

I'm waiting for him to hit the building.

Management doesnt give a fuck, hence my cheap rent.

One morning he came outside to smoke when I was leaving for work with no pants on. No underwear either. The douche, not management.

I'm waiting for him to hit the building.
    Most people put on pants before going to work. Underpants, at least.

But hey, we all have our routines. I’m not judging.
    focus.

You should post a pic of him here so KQ can rate him.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    You should post a pic of him here so KQ can rate him.
    only with his consent, of course.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    What was the reasoning for the EOL? Hardware outdated/unsupported? Seems weird to me, too.
    I didn't read all the blah blah blah. I have my guesses regarding the reason. None of my guesses are true technical reasons. They lazy and cheap, they don't want to maintain drivers for old hardware, perform testing on a list of devices that grows over time. So why not just have an arbitrary cutoff? Bleep the bleeping bleepers. It's no different than what they do with Android support for phones. In fact it's actually more generous than Android. Planned obsolescence, sell more units over time. I evaluating my true need for another Chromebook.

No, OfficeMax, I will not rate my visit; I will not review the products I purchased yesterday. Stop sending me emails; it was a fucking ink cartridge. Now leave me alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    No, OfficeMax, I will not rate my visit; I will not review the products I purchased yesterday. Stop sending me emails; it was a fucking ink cartridge. Now leave me alone.
    And cashiers wonder why I refuse to give my phone number or e-mail address whenever I check out. A shame that's tougher to get away with online, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    is he 100 years old?
    No prolly mid 30s? Maybe younger.

He has seen me do it.

Attachment 291320
    how about a hand full of roofing nails in that grass patch for a few days.

Hangnails. How can one tiny little piece of skin hurt so much?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

He's putting out the vibe for ya!!!!

Losing a $1.2m deal due to an Eng not paying attention. FUCK, been working that one for 3 sold years.

my afternoon is planned.

Maybe he bought one of those new, trendy alternative energy cars and he must park like that so it can graze.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Strains that are only sold in 7g bags. WTF? I don't need 7g. I will NEVER go through 7g and I have no one to split it with. What if I don't like it? How hard is it to have 1g bags so I can give it a try? Just doesn't make sense.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

just donate your extra to charity and deduct it from your taxes..... win win.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    just donate your extra to charity and deduct it from your taxes..... win win.
    take it to the food bank?

I suppose it's not all the much but I'm still miffed.

Really, you can’t get one gram of bud at a WA dispo? Shit, I buy five 1g sampler packs all the time. Just picked up 1g of Maui Wowie today

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Your visit? WTF? Did you hit on the cashier, because why else would they have your email?