Page 1095 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 ... LastLast
Results 27,351 to 27,375 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I've been to the costco in Bellingham. Not sure if it's sad or amusing. Cross-border shoppers rushing around all serious because they're saving sooooo much money, putting their 12 gallons of milk on ice in a ginormous cooler and filling up multiple jerry cans with gas which they put on the back seat next to little Timmeh. Then go wait in the border line for 2 hours.
    The golden rule there is to never get behind BC plates. You'll be there for 45 mins.

When I see someone put four 5 gallon plastic jerry cans in the back of their minivan with their kids, I'm both alarmed, and disgusted. Fucking idiocracy.

how the dudes driving the perfectly detailed pickups have to back in to the first spot in the lot blocking the entrance when there are dozens more spots.

^I think that is a symptom of having a very dialed-in EDC kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    The golden rule there is to never get behind BC plates. You'll be there for 45 mins.

When I see someone put four 5 gallon plastic jerry cans in the back of their minivan with their kids, I'm both alarmed, and disgusted. Fucking idiocracy.
    What about Alberta plates?
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I can't remember the last time I saw one here.

The BC plates are because greater Van has obscene gas prices.

I went to a concert at a local winery last night (Blondie and Elvis Costello at Chateau Ste. Michelle) and lots of people left in the middle of Elvis' set. WTF? And these shows start early. We're talking like 9:00 on a Saturday night and people are heading for the exits. IMO if you go to a concert you stay till the artist leaves the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I went to a concert at a local winery last night (Blondie and Elvis Costello at Chateau Ste. Michelle) and lots of people left in the middle of Elvis' set. WTF? And these shows start early. We're talking like 9:00 on a Saturday night and people are heading for the exits. IMO if you go to a concert you stay till the artist leaves the stage.
    Heh. In 2015 I had the same experience at a Neil Young concert. The old people started leaving after the first set, which was his classics set. It's Neil motherloving Young. You STAY until the end or you stay home. You don't like his politics? Then stay home or STFU and stay. He's earned that right. And those old fucks missed some awesome singing from Willie Nelson's grandson.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Heh. In 2015 I had the same experience at a Neil Young concert. The old people started leaving after the first set, which was his classics set. It's Neil motherloving Young. You STAY until the end or you stay home. You don't like his politics? Then stay home or STFU and stay. He's earned that right. And those old fucks missed some awesome singing from Willie Nelson's grandson.
    This shit annoys me at sporting events, too. If you're so concerned about "beating the rush" at the end of the game or concert just fucking stay home.

Maybe it’s his music that made them leave.

Meh

I left the Ziggy Marley show early. He wasn’t half as good as The English Beat and not 10% as good as Michael Franti.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Lot of people get comp tickets that don’t really care for the show and leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Maybe it’s his music that made them leave.
    Maybe it was because of that time he incited a brawl with racist remarks.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Meh

I left the Ziggy Marley show early. He wasn’t half as good as The English Beat and not 10% as good as Michael Franti.
    Well, I think it's rude and distracting to everyone who is trying to watch the show. Especially in a setting like this where everyone's got chairs, coolers, etc.

Shit that sucks thread (couldn’t find it)
    In early stages back surgery recovery now & family member gets arrested last week during a mental health crisis (dui + suicide watch in jail & now marriage is looking shaky because the mental health issue isn’t new in any way, shape or form [tho it’s new to me]) — there will be no TR on this, but fuuuuck this is some serious compounding life issues shit

Well, I think it's rude and distracting to everyone who is trying to watch the show. Especially in a setting like this where everyone's got chairs, coolers, etc.
    at least people leaving, either for good or to piss, should do it between songs. When you return to your seat, same thing. And while we're at it, I came to see the band, not the phone you holding up in front of my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    T
    I know, right? One would be plenty for that job.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Then go wait in the border line for 2 hours.
    NEXUS card, dude. Get with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I know, right? One would be plenty for that job.
    Name:  bdt.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  58.2 KB

Some one thinking they were exposing the line to a frost free faucet for an easy repair and taking out the main water line.

fucking tariffs... god dam so stupid.

Expensive bike socks that don't last for shit. I have a hole in almost every pair, always around the ankles. Still wear them out of principle, mainly because the cost $20. Meanwhile my costco wool socks last a good 5 years with no holes.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Expensive bike socks that don't last for shit. I have a hole in almost every pair, always around the ankles. Still wear them out of principle, mainly because the cost $20. Meanwhile my costco wool socks last a good 5 years with no holes.
    Expensive bike gloves that slip and slide when sweaty and don't last for shit. I started buying cheap weight lifting gloves. Last twice as long and don't slip and slide when wet.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    That's because expensive bike socks are just for a fashion statement. They have nothing to actually do with... you know, sock stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Expensive bike gloves that slip and slide when sweaty and don't last for shit. I started buying cheap weight lifting gloves. Last twice as long and don't slip and slide when wet.
    Yeah, I was rocking work gloves for a while.

Gwyneth Paltrow. This crazy chick is behind a lot of quackery.

https://www.jogc.com/article/S1701-2...587-5/fulltext
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang