Page 1091 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 ... LastLast
Results 27,251 to 27,275 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    beautiful. did they bring the snow too, or did you have to provide that yourself? And I thought a barn had to be red, by law.
    Oh boy... that snow! The barn was completed in Nov 2008 right before the worst snow in 30 years (doesn't look so bad in that pic - it got worse and lasted for over a month). Seriously, moved the horses in from field shelters they were living in to the barn and it started snowing that night.

The barn is pine and cedar and has not been treated. Still looks great and has weathered nicely.

In case you were wondering: Why Are Barns Painted Red?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    My barn is by Barn Pros in Monroe Washington. When I bought back in 2008 all they really did were barns but people started buying barns and using them for other things so now the company has included barn homes and the like on their page. They do nice stuff. After 10 years I'm still very happy with my barn and wouldn't change a thing about it except to make it bigger. I have the Olympic model, 6 stalls.

If anyone is thinking of buying a kit barn I highly recommend Barn Pros. You give them your specs and they put it together. The whole thing, minus roofing (you do get sheeting) is delivered on how ever many semi trucks it takes (mine took 2) then you hire a contractor to put it up.

From this:

Attachment 290600

Attachment 290601

To this:

Attachment 290602
    There’s nothing annoying about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    There’s nothing annoying about that.
    Yeah.... like so many, convo diverged
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

That’s a rad barn.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

My dream house has always been a converted barn.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Half the gun people I know couldn’t hit a cows ass with a canoe paddle.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    My dream house has always been a converted barn.
    My dream house at this point is a small one that I don't own.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Just arrived home to find the offender (MIL) driving on my front lawn as she did not want to get out and move the garbage & recycling bins at the end of the driveway. Apparently having all your waste picked up at your home curbside is a major inconvenience. Finding the tire tracks would have been one thing but she actually pulled the stunt in front of me as I was coming up the street. Sprinkler head repair and carpet cleaning have now been added to the agenda and its not even 5pm on Day 1.
    JHC man, that shit would drive me insane.
    i hope you survive the visit...

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Your wife sounds perceptive
    Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    My dream house at this point is a small one that I don't own.

The more time I spend raising kids the more I want to live in an empty white cube. Kids turn you into a modernist. No more fucking clutter or color.

As they get older, however, it's not as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    The more time I spend raising kids the more I want to live in an empty white cube. Kids turn you into a modernist. No more fucking clutter or color.

As long as someone else owns it.

oh... I like this one better:

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    People who ‘carry’.
    Just to be clear. I meant your edc stuff wallet, pen, keys, etc.....not guns. Original comment was maybe a tad cryptic....PO Box key is brass and doesn't match your titanium or copper pieces. Youtube took me to the EDC world after watching a Benchmade knife video. EDCers talk about their titanium, all black, copper, brass, etc. carries. Shit has to match.

Updates?
    She topped off the evening by jumping off the boat with her Rx glasses on and before she knew it...they made their way down a couple hundred feet to a beautiful resting place.

Thankfully she departed the house early this morning so I did not have a chance to exchange pleasantries today.

Fear not...she will be back shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP INTRO View Post
    ^Is that different from a skidmark?
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I believe skidmark is restricted to the toilet bowl.
    I don't think so. I believe a poopstain and a skidmark can both be underwear deposits. Should I ask my stepdad?

How does this differ from skidding your room-mates sheets??

I have always heard skidmark used for underwear.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just to be clear. I meant your edc stuff wallet, pen, keys, etc.....not guns. Original comment was maybe a tad cryptic....PO Box key is brass and doesn't match your titanium or copper pieces. Youtube took me to the EDC world after watching a Benchmade knife video. EDCers talk about their titanium, all black, copper, brass, etc. carries. Shit has to match.
    Am I the only one here who is scratching their head after reading this? EDC? Yeah, I'd say it was cryptic.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Am I the only one here who is scratching their head after reading this? EDC? Yeah, I'd say it was cryptic.
    Everyday Day Carry. Here's where youtube lead me. https://youtu.be/85Na1P6fRt4

I'm annoyed my message got confused with conceal carry.

People talk to you about this kind of stuff (frequently?) and you don't just get up and walk away?

Or slap them?

Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Your wife sounds perceptive
    she has her moments

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    JHC man, that shit would drive me insane.
    i hope you survive the visit...
    under 48 hours until I GTFO to AK...the will to survive is strong

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    The EDC works is like a combination of doomsday preppers, gear whores, fashion trend chasers and the people who replace every bolt on their bike with color matching titanium bolts for the weight loss but don't ride enough to notice. And all of it is so you're super prepared , with matching gear, for every scenario that could happen between your home and your office.

Everyday Day Carry. Here's where youtube lead me. https://youtu.be/85Na1P6fRt4

I'm annoyed my message got confused with conceal carry.
    "Carry" to me means a firearm. Which in the post office context of your post makes sense.

^This. I went looking for a pocket knife and was introduced into the EDC world via youtube algos. Matching gear is one of the key factors for most.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    "Carry" to me means a firearm. Which in the post office context of your post makes sense.
    An inadvertent two-fer