Page 1850 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850
Results 46,226 to 46,232 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    This thread should have been called, old men whining.
    Take a Nap, Whiners.
    GET OFF MY LAWN! I yell with my hose in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

There are no children here. And no lawns. But I do yell at the jays that try to nest over my front door. And they yell back. A hose won't reach them but my special squirt gun will.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    There are no children here. And no lawns. But I do yell at the jays that try to nest over my front door. And they yell back. A hose won't reach them but my special squirt gun will.
    <prepares report to U.S. Fish & Wildlife service for violation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act>

Ha! I looked it up. I can discourage them from nesting as long as I don't disturb an actual nest. Not that I would EVER do such a thing. Anyway, the jays don't migrate (although I don't suppose that matters). They bother us all year round. Like the geese.

Ha! I looked it up. I can discourage them from nesting as long as I don't disturb an actual nest. Not that I would EVER do such a thing. Anyway, the jays don't migrate (although I don't suppose that matters). They bother us all year round. Like the geese.
    Still protected:

"The MBTA also covers many species that are generally considered non-migratory resident birds, including jays and most species of woodpeckers."

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Have you considered subcontracting your billing report spreadsheet work to Ranjan?
    Made me crack up on a Team meeting with my camera on

There are some kick ass fun Nerf guns on Amazon that are very cheap and will do the trick.