Page 1557 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... LastLast
Results 38,901 to 38,925 of 46042
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Mask mandates don’t work because people don’t follow them.
    And yet you are annoyed by people ignoring them. So which is it? Are you for them or against them?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    And yet you are annoyed by people ignoring them. So which is it? Are you for them or against them?
    It’s not either/or. I am a believer in masking and know masks reduce transmission. Arguably, cloth masks are practically useless. Surgical masks do a better job of protecting others from you (but offer limited protection to the wearer). Properly fitting N95 masks provide the wearer (and others) the best protection.

I also realize the public has moved on and will not comply. Therefore mask mandates are futile. Even with forced compliance (like on an airline), if there are exceptions for food/drink consumption, then wearing a mask only for part of the flight is not going to prevent transmission.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    if there are exceptions for food/drink consumption, then wearing a mask only for part of the flight is not going to prevent transmission.
    If people wear a mask for half the flight, is that half the viral load floating around the plane?
    If people wear a mask for half the flight, are they half as likely to breathe in the random current of air that happens to have a potent density of virus?

Also, masking seems more likely to prevent transmission if you wear it, ie controlling your own experience in spite of others’ inattention to safety

I’m annoyed that people are still talking about masks

Went in for some dental work. Four different injections with two different 'caines over an hour couldn't get me numb.

Jesus, that is depressing and annoying, Summer.

Shit that annoys you

If I die of any cause, please tell god I killed myself because of having hiccups.

ETA: things that amuse you, when they stop after six hours, it’s almost like you’re on some cool drug

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Jong Lafitte; 08-03-2022 at 11:51 PM.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

The key betwee "B" ad "M" o loger works o my keyboard, which is SUPER aoyig. So ow I have to wait for Best Buy or whatever to ope so I ca go ad buy a ew oe.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    4:45PM update:

Attachment 423053

That is awesome. Kudos to the artist.

Vibes about the weather down there

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    If I die of any cause, please tell god I killed myself because of having hiccups.

ETA: things that amuse you, when they stop after six hours, it’s almost like you’re on some cool drug

Six hours of hiccups, eh? Sounds like you're on heroin. Where'd you find the real stuff without fentanyl?

Six hours of hiccups, eh? Sounds like you're on heroin. Where'd you find the real stuff without fentanyl?
    I ain’t got that kinda money man, I’m on a fucking colt 45 and ditch weed budget.

I ain’t got that kinda money man, I’m on a fucking colt 45 and ditch weed budget.

I'm just busting on you. I had a buddy that would get the hiccups for hours on end when he was on junk. It was one way we could tell he was using again.

When you have tickets to an outdoor concert and it's so hot your family mutinies and won't go

I'm just busting on you. I had a buddy that would get the hiccups for hours on end when he was on junk. It was one way we could tell he was using again.
    Oh I know. But thats a real bummer for your bud. I abuse addictive substances myself, like struggle with it, but somehow dodged the heroin/morphine/pills bullet. genetic lottery i guess, no pleasure. Shit sucks bad. Sometimes people need to be reminded that abusing or using doesn't mean you can't be a contributing person, that shit fucks you up so bad it gets in the way real quick from what ive seen. Hope hes doing good.

Oh I know. But thats a real bummer for your bud. I abuse addictive substances myself, like struggle with it, but somehow dodged the heroin/morphine/pills bullet. genetic lottery i guess, no pleasure. Shit sucks bad. Sometimes people need to be reminded that abusing or using doesn't mean you can't be a contributing person, that shit fucks you up so bad it gets in the way real quick from what ive seen. Hope hes doing good.
    No idea what happened to him. Hopefully he can stay ahead of the fentanyl.

Shit that annoys you

No idea what happened to him. Hopefully he can stay ahead of the fentanyl.
    Not sure how I missed the verb tense there. Had. Yeah. Well hopefully he’s got some positive relationships with people and doesn’t feel alone. I’ve had a few friends into that who died from OD. Far far far more lived. Before fentanyl was even a thing, or was it? Early 00s.

Fentanyl. I mean talk about ruining street drugs for everyone. This is y we can’t have nice things.

Not sure how I missed the verb tense there. Had. Yeah. Well hopefully he’s got some positive relationships with people and doesn’t feel alone. I’ve had a few friends into that who died from OD. Far far far more lived. Before fentanyl was even a thing, or was it? Early 00s.

Fentanyl. I mean talk about ruining street drugs for everyone. This is y we can’t have nice things.

Heh.

Reaction videos. Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    Reaction videos. Ugh
    You should make a video about how you dislike them.

People who call other narcissistic, when in fact they are so narcissistic themselves they have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by boltonoutlaw View Post
    Reaction videos. Ugh
    Didja know it’s been over fifteen years since 2girls 1cup?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Didja know it’s been over fifteen years since 2girls 1cup?
    No shit?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    No shit?

From what I remember, lots of shit actually.

Friends I want to go visit keep getting cats. Well one of em even got a fucking pet pig. And a new wife. Fucking animal allergies annoy me. Not sure about the wife yet

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Friends I want to go visit keep getting cats. Well one of em even got a fucking pet pig. And a new wife. Fucking animal allergies annoy me. Not sure about the wife yet
    Need pics to help you make a decision.