Page 226 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 46225
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    That's a sign of intelligence imo.
    DBS thinking you're smart is possibly the most reliable indicator of a profound intellectual deficit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Is telemike Amish?

put the computer down you heretic

^^^^thats funny^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Is telemike Amish?

put the computer down you heretic
    Hahahahhhah I'm dead. Legalize euthanasia.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

That's a sign of intelligence imo.
    Please enlighten us on your crusade against microwaves. Clearly you've done your research..

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Please enlighten us on your crusade against microwaves. Clearly you've done your research..
    If your taste buds function at more than a Kraft mac n cheese level you wouldn't use a microwave. Not to mention that for most things a pan heats it up just as fast and more evenly.

"I made instant coffee in the microwave and almost went back in time."

-Steven Wright

If your taste buds function at more than a Kraft mac n cheese level you wouldn't use a microwave. Not to mention that for most things a pan heats it up just as fast and more evenly.
    Heats it up just as fast? Maybe once the pan is hot, which takes as long as preparing an entire red barons French bread pizza. Fuck those are good

Fuck, how does one bake a potatoe in 4 minutes?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Fuck, how does one bake a potatoe in 4 minutes?
    Probably by cutting off that unnecessary "e" at the end.

You know what annoys the shit out of me, and it happens all the time?

I'll be driving down the road and there will be something I want to look at coming towards me: hot chick, cool car, a dog, whatever - and between me and the thing I'm trying to see will be an object: car, telephone pole, whatever - that completely blocks my view of the thing as I drive down the road and pass them.

I'll slow down as much as I can without screwing up traffic or speed up if possible but it seems more times than not I lose the thing I'm trying to see behind the pole or bush or whatever and I can never get a clean look because the object and I are weirdly connected in some time-velocity vortex that always works out to perfectly block my view.

I know it's weird but there has to be others this happens to.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

happens to me fsho

It's the dopeler effect.

The corollary to this is if you're behind a bus or truck or something while going through a traffic light your view of the light is guaranteed to be blocked until you're in the intersection and realize you just ran a red light.

Has the whole grocery industry lost their minds? These little plastic bags that come on a roll that you are supposed to put the green peppers in...how the fuck do you open them? I was ripping off bags from the roll like the thing was a hamster wheel, and 10 bags later I still couldn't get one to open. It happens at every store now.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Underoos View Post
    The guy at a Halloween party in a ski town that's dressed as a snowboarder for his costume. Fuckin weak.
    Its teh funny if he is actually a skier.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    I had zero tolerance for that nonsense when walking through Manhattan every day. If you you encountered me while walking down 5th avenue like it was the 18th fairway at Royal Troon,
    your ass was getting bounced into oncoming traffic. Buy an appropriately sized umbrella, or provide yourself some private transportation.
    I would just join them under the umbrella. When they ask "WTF are you doing?" I just reply "well you're taking up so much room I figured you were being nice to strangers."

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    The corollary to this is if you're behind a bus or truck or something while going through a traffic light your view of the light is guaranteed to be blocked until you're in the intersection and realize you just ran a red light.
    I got out of 2 red light camera tickets claiming that very thing. It's not hard when the big fucking truck or bus are in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Has the whole grocery industry lost their minds? These little plastic bags that come on a roll that you are supposed to put the green peppers in...how the fuck do you open them? I was ripping off bags from the roll like the thing was a hamster wheel, and 10 bags later I still couldn't get one to open. It happens at every store now.
    Open the other end. The one you rip is the sealed side. Also rub the bag between your hands to get it started.

PM me for help in tying your shoes. PM STFU for doing your own brake jobs.

Dumb fucks who think it's OK to leave a vehicle in a driving lane during the first snow storm of the year. Even if it died on you...roll the POS off onto the shoulder fuck stick.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Probably by cutting off that unnecessary "e" at the end.

You know what annoys the shit out of me, and it happens all the time?

I'll be driving down the road and there will be something I want to look at coming towards me: hot chick, cool car, a dog, whatever - and between me and the thing I'm trying to see will be an object: car, telephone pole, whatever - that completely blocks my view of the thing as I drive down the road and pass them.

I'll slow down as much as I can without screwing up traffic or speed up if possible but it seems more times than not I lose the thing I'm trying to see behind the pole or bush or whatever and I can never get a clean look because the object and I are weirdly connected in some time-velocity vortex that always works out to perfectly block my view.

In college, delivery driving, I'd angle the sideview mirror so people on the sidewalk would appear in it as soon as I passed them. Totally useless for ever seeing traffic behind me, but hey, college girls.

Not sure if this has been mentioned....maybe in the I70 bitch thread, but when a truck pulls out to the left lane on the hill just west of Georgetown....Makes me want to kill someone. Or when a car pulls out at 30 from behind a truck....either go fast or go slow....don't try to accelerate up that hill. It isn't going to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Dumb fucks who think it's OK to leave a vehicle in a driving lane during the first snow storm of the year. Even if it died on you...roll the POS off onto the shoulder fuck stick.
    When I first moved to Seattle from Michigan I saw people do this and I was absolutely shocked. I don't think I ever recall seeing that in Michigan. If I did it was exceptionally rare. How could anyone possibly think this is acceptable?

they do the same things in the Natl park when they see da bears

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    they do the same things in the Natl park when they see da bears
    And the moose and the elk and the fox and the Texan who thinks he sees something...

Too bad the plow didn't simply keep trucking and slide it off into the ditch.

[QUOTE=The AD;4588157]Seattle drivers in the snow/QUOTE]

Seriously the most dangerous and incompetent type of driver in the snow.

When I first moved to Seattle from Michigan I saw people do this and I was absolutely shocked. I don't think I ever recall seeing that in Michigan. If I did it was exceptionally rare. How could anyone possibly think this is acceptable?
    Winter of 89, big snowstorm right before Christmas, I remember I-5 being gridlocked from Federal Way to Seattle by abandon cars and thinking WTF...

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD
    Seattle drivers in the snow
    Especially when they hit the passes, first snow of the season.

[QUOTE=Leavenworth Skier;4588220]
    Seattle drivers in the snow/QUOTE]

<roll eyes>

As with all places there are incompetent drivers but you can hardly say "all" esp. in a city that boasts the birth place of REI and other outdoor companies. Lots of good drivers in cars meant to handle poor conditions mixed in with older/younger drivers in cars that are never meant to see snow who probably would have stayed home if it had been snowing when they got up that morning. Seattle has its own unique combo of wet snow and difficult roads.

CRITICS OF SEATTLE IN SNOW: SHUT THE HELL UP