Page 1238 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 ... LastLast
Results 30,926 to 30,950 of 46293
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Only gummies for me.

With all that’s going on in this country today, it’s hard to see people on this forum complaining about their lives.
    Sorry JackStraw. My bad.
    Love y’all
    What's the harm in a little light-hearted grumbling? Are we supposed to only think about Covid and BLM all our waking hours? Nobody posting in this thread thinks their annoyance is anywhere close to being as important as those two issues. Doesn't mean we can't be annoyed. It's a diversion.

IME the key to life is compartmentalization. Only think about bad stuff when you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    What's the harm in a little light-hearted grumbling? Are we supposed to only think about Covid and BLM all our waking hours? Nobody posting in this thread thinks their annoyance is anywhere close to being as important as those two issues. Doesn't mean we can't be annoyed. It's a diversion.
    This.

People that invite themselves to things.

Nobody asked you for a reason
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Picnic dinner at the park last night. A lady's illegally off-leash dog spends five minutes pestering us, then pisses on our cooler. If you think she apologized profusely you'd be very, very wrong.

Did you try kicking it?

Or pissing on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Picnic dinner at the park last night. A lady's illegally off-leash dog spends five minutes pestering us, then pisses on our cooler. If you think she apologized profusely you'd be very, very wrong.
    That's when you wanna

What's that you say? A little light hearted grumbling? Coming right up:

The stank of blooming Chinese tallow trees.
    Gagalicious.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Did you try kicking it?
    The dog wasn't being aggressive, no reason to risk hurting it just because its owner is a cunt. Plus, some people get real weird about their dogs. No reason to risk getting shot or having them call the police. We had our 10 y.o and his 7 y.o. cousin with us so I had to keep my language in check.

Kick the owner, not the dog.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

We had a roofer come to the house when we first moved in, dog walks in with him and promptly pisses on the couch. Told home to get out and be acted all butt hurt. Twat

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    We had a roofer come to the house when we first moved in, dog walks in with him and promptly pisses on the couch. Told home to get out and be acted all butt hurt. Twat

That's almost as funny as the guy here on TRG who had someone over for a quote and the guy slayed his bathroom, lots of grunting.

I’d have some respect for that.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Did she call the cops and tell them you were threatening her?

.... and that you sounded black??

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post

Come on, the roofer;s dog came in your house and pissed on your couch? And then got upset when you told him to leave? Insanity.

Fucking thieves. Got all of my camera gear stolen out of my truck. I never leave it in there, forgot one time, and poof. Gone. Fuck.

Picnic dinner at the park last night. A lady's illegally off-leash dog spends five minutes pestering us, then pisses on our cooler.
    Was it full of Coors and Coors Light? Because those smell very much like dog piss.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Fucking thieves. Got all of my camera gear stolen out of my truck. I never leave it in there, forgot one time, and poof. Gone. Fuck.
    That sucks! I'm sorry.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Nightmare. I procrastinate downloading and sometimes go a few shoots in between, that could be a couple dozen hours of driving and shooting. Picked up a dozen memory cards so at least I’ve been a little better about leaving non downloaded cards at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Nightmare. I procrastinate downloading and sometimes go a few shoots in between, that could be a couple dozen hours of driving and shooting. Picked up a dozen memory cards so at least I’ve been a little better about leaving non downloaded cards at home.
    Yeah, I had a full day of filming on the cards. That’s really the worst part.

Saw a guy turn around on the Hwy 12 on ramp and drive back down the wrong way because evidently he didn't mean to get on the highway. WTF? It's Hwy 12 in W2. There's an exit 2 miles down the road that loops back to town.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

In the summer it gets light before I'm ready to get up. In the winter I get up in the dark. I think the time should be adjusted each month so that it gets light at 7AM. Call it July Goat Time (JulGT), December Goat Time (DGT), etc. I'm willing to negotiate a half hour either way but no more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Saw a guy turn around on the Hwy 12 on ramp and drive back down the wrong way because evidently he didn't mean to get on the highway. WTF? It's Hwy 12 in W2. There's an exit 2 miles down the road that loops back to town.
    There's a town in my state with a large Asian population. Benny has referenced it a few times which has upset ML242. Anyway I was driving down the right side of the road in this town and driving towards me in the same lane was an Asian man. I debated whether to stay my course and hope he altered his, or make my move to the left lane and let him continue in his current path. It also occurred to me that if he realized his mistake at the last minute and switched lanes, while I did the same, we were bound to collide.

Stay tuned for the outcome...
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    In the summer it gets light before I'm ready to get up. In the winter I get up in the dark. I think the time should be adjusted each month so that it gets light at 7AM. Call it July Goat Time (JulGT), December Goat Time (DGT), etc. I'm willing to negotiate a half hour either way but no more than that.
    As someone who has dealt with timezone shenanigans in the IT world, may I say emphatically: