Page 1081 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... LastLast
Results 27,001 to 27,025 of 46293
    Pooping right in front of them would properly display dominance.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Pooping right in front of them would properly display dominance.
    Hell ya. And use the TPS report cover sheet for a single wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    How moderated most of the internet has become in an effort to appease everyone from the entertainment industries to woke SJWs. Anybody else starting to miss the Wild West of the internet? The best time was when dial-up was getting replaced by higher speeds (late 90s/early 00s) but censorship just wasn't a thing. DMCA content strikes weren't so overbearing and automated.
    Maybe the businesses hosting sites such as this one dont want to be associated with providing a place for people to harass random people just because they happen to work the same place as someone they dont like...

Annoying thread is now annoying.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I'm sure I've said this before but fucking old people and their inability to communicate electronically. This particular couple shares a cellphone and an email address. The wife said the husband got an email but then she lost it. I resent in and how they can't find it. They only "listen to the answering machine" (it is a cell phone) when ever the fuck they feel like it. It is a one day job. They are friends with some good customers. I'm really just trying to be a nice guy and help them out. It is painful.
    Scrolling through email on my phone if I'm not very careful an email gets archived. If I notice it I can find it in "all", if I don't, well . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    "sorry, I never check that email" --> why the fuck did you use it to contact me?!?
    I believe the answer is pretty obvious.

ha.

The Red Cross annoys the shit out of me. Give them some blood and they're like fucking vampires by phone, they want more, now! It's an emergency!!! (it's always an emergency btw). Do yourself 2 favors, go give some blood, and make up a fake phone number when you do. I had to block 3 different numbers because of that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The Red Cross annoys the shit out of me. Give them some blood and they're like fucking vampires by phone, they want more, now! It's an emergency!!! (it's always an emergency btw). Do yourself 2 favors, go give some blood, and make up a fake phone number when you do. I had to block 3 different numbers because of that shit.
    https://youtu.be/oCLTRjF2eq0

My nephew was very annoyed today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1223.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	289229

Posting a response in the wrong thread

You might have to do some work on focus if they're not close. Or, just ignore them, they're not close!

https://hackaday.com/2016/10/12/beco...emp-generator/

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    saw my first one yesterday. dude was fully helmet and pads,
    In the water? What can you hit other than the board and swimming dogs? Safety first I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz
    Safety first I guess.
    It's my motto. Can't be too safe, after all.

People that can’t ski without a map app on their phone, wtf is wrong with a actual map?
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    How moderated most of the internet has become in an effort to appease everyone from the entertainment industries to woke SJWs. Anybody else starting to miss the Wild West of the internet? The best time was when dial-up was getting replaced by higher speeds (late 90s/early 00s) but censorship just wasn't a thing. DMCA content strikes weren't so overbearing and automated.
    The Wild West was over when Usenet fell out of use.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    People that can’t ski without a map app on their phone, wtf is wrong with a actual map?
    how do you ski with an app? does it say "in 200 yards, turn left onto palmer chairlift"?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Ha. When he who must not be named got a restraining order from the skiing groups?

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    how do you ski with an app? does it say "in 200 yards, turn left onto palmer chairlift"?
    You could be on to something here, Waze for lift lines
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    It's all fun and games until there's a restraining order or someone is banned from the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Ha. When he who must not be named got a restraining order from the skiing groups?

That shit was fucking hilarious to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    You could be on to something here, Waze for lift lines
    theorectically the squaw app has that. I don't know how well it works because I turned off the app after the first time I tried it.

cleaning the grease out of the inside of my range hood is annoying and very unpleasant. Lot's of nooks and crannies impossible to clean. I suppose if I'm waiting until there's grease dripping out of the hood back onto the stove I should be cleaning the filter more often?

people in campgrounds who run their generators for hours starting at dusk

people in campgrounds who run their generators for hours starting at dusk
    those people suck.

people in campgrounds
    This is all you needed to say. Screaming kids, barking dogs, loud talkers, loud drunks, watching tv, generators, warming up the diesel at 6am, leaving trash all over. I camp often and try to avoid campgrounds as much as possible.