Page 1124 of 1148 FirstFirst ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 ... LastLast
Results 28,076 to 28,100 of 28681
    Rich Utahns are special breed of asshole. Is that one of the Kingsley Management Gallands?

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i LOVE self-checkout. i always set the language to spanish. you'd be amazed at how often the checker overseeing self-checkout tries to change it back to english while i'm bagging.
    I'm not against it as a concept. But I am amazed that the system STILL doesn't know how to easily handle when you have your own bags. There's even a button for "I brought my own bags" but it doesn't work. The attendant wanted me to just start scanning, but start with heavy items (so the weight of the bag is insignificant relatively) and when I put the heavy item in the bagging area, put it in the bag in the bagging area. Except that then meant that every bag had a really heavy item in it, which doesn't work for fragile stuff. But when I tried to move a heavy item in to another bag, the system squawked at me.

They have had these things for years now, you'd think they would have them dialed in by now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Rich Utahns are special breed of asshole. Is that one of the Kingsley Management Gallands?
    think so, same surname

I think they put in the scanners to limit ongoing wage expenses. Doubt they’ll be spending periodically to advance the systems to helps us customers. They’re already making us do their job for free — and we’re doing it. They’ve got the food supply we demand.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    One of my favorite things about living in Utah was the dog-free hiking in BCC and LCC. Blissful.
    Off leash in some Cottonwood Canyon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapseed.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	285.4 KB 
ID:	293508
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm not against it as a concept. But I am amazed that the system STILL doesn't know how to easily handle when you have your own bags. There's even a button for "I brought my own bags" but it doesn't work.
    Both Walmart and HD have done away with the bag/weight sensor requirement. At least the is the case here in W2.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I would have broken off a rotor.
    Or keyed 'asshole' in the side, right?

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    A 14 yr old from our hockey organization took his own life last spring. We put a patch with his number on our jersey for this year.

I just had a parent tell me they're upset I didn't ask their permission to put the patch on.

The kids are 13 and are all well aware of what happened.

Fuck off lady
    Take your life at 14??? How shitty do you gotta feel to do that? Can't even imagine. So sad for all especially the parents and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Take your life at 14??? How shitty do you gotta feel to do that? Can't even imagine. So sad for all especially the parents and friends.
    the daughter of a partner at my office took her life at 10yo
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Or keyed 'asshole' in the side, right?
    Bear Shit under the door handles?
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    It makes me sick to think about what this poor kid dealt with in his head every day.

He was openly gay and really popular. Seemed to be as comfortable in his skin as you could possibly be in that situation. Really good family too.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    That's the most fucked up thing I've heard in a while. Holy shit that's horrific
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

The upset over the numbers on the jersey might be because some feel like memorializing people who succeed in suicide encourages others to follow through with it, especially kids.

Shit that annoys you

One of my childhood best friends committed suicide when we were around 11 y/o, then his (once younger) brother did too about 12 years later as a young adult. Hockey players too. the pain doesn’t go away, but I recall finding comfort in our tight-knit hockey community. /drift

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    I think they put in the scanners to limit ongoing wage expenses. Doubt they’ll be spending periodically to advance the systems to helps us customers. They’re already making us do their job for free — and we’re doing it. They’ve got the food supply we demand.
    Bingo. Definitely annoying that the customer has become the free labor for the company. Funny how what so many companies these days label as "convenience" and also "environmentalism" is really just code word for them being CHEAP and fattening profit margins.

Those that are behind me in fairly decent traffic that pull in on the lane i'm trying to move into and I have turn signal on because I am going from entering the freeway to the farthest left lane, thanks dicks and bitches.

at least this week, I got one bitch good; she pulled that move on my in her little Honda coupe against my jeep grand Cherokee; I pulled in behind her and just layed on the horn for at leat 30 seconds while we're nearly at a dead stop.
    I got the rods, the double rods and she was yelling out the window; it was great; I probably set that bitch off in her worst mood for the rest of the day. I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Jesus, that's young.

A kid in my high school blew his brains out at 16.

Ten is crazy. I can't imagine how a kid that age gets to that place.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    um, wow

I got the rods, the double rods and she was yelling out the window; it was great; I probably set that bitch off in her worst mood for the rest of the day. I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    Heroic.
    And I guess that I just don't know

Overzealous road ragers who lay on the horn more than a tap - to show they are in charge.

Yeah, them folks really suck....

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    The upset over the numbers on the jersey might be because some feel like memorializing people who succeed in suicide encourages others to follow through with it, especially kids.
    Yeah that's what I figured her issue is.

Obviously I don't want that to be a reality, but I'm also not going to ignore the fact these kids lost a friend and they've all shown interest in memorializing him
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Those that are behind me in fairly decent traffic that pull in on the lane i'm trying to move into and I have turn signal on because I am going from entering the freeway to the farthest left lane, thanks dicks and bitches.

at least this week, I got one bitch good; she pulled that move on my in her little Honda coupe against my jeep grand Cherokee; I pulled in behind her and just layed on the horn for at leat 30 seconds while we're nearly at a dead stop.
    What did you do before you became the little prince of the undead?

windows 10

Q
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    What did you do before you became the little prince of the undead?
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    windows 10
    This is how I read it.