Page 949 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... LastLast
Results 23,701 to 23,725 of 46293
    Men who pee without raising the toilet seat. What the fuck, you philistines!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    ...you can also legally pass on a double yellow line in VT, so there's that.
    That is something I never heard before but google sez you are correct. huh.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Do they spoof local numbers for you too? Ex has an area code on the other side of the country but they spoof a local Montana number. SO annoying.
    Not so much. Oddly, I get a shit ton of calls from Utah and Miami; I never answer, but I'll call back to get off the list if they leave a message.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Given this news I may sell the house in Tahoe & move to VT.

When I lived in MT everyone drove slow, and I loved it. it was so easy to pass people in the long big valleys with great line of sight. I'm guessing Vermont has windy roads with split maple syrup everywhere though, that's gotta be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I'm guessing Vermont has windy roads with split maple syrup everywhere though, that's gotta be tough.
    Probably better than spilt chocolate!

Traffic is choc-a-block! A ton of melted chocolate leaks onto a road outside German sweet factory

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

It's a sticky situation.

...back on the topic of spoofed numbers, I got a call from myself a while back. They spoofed the number they were calling.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Probably better than spilt chocolate!
    Speaking of sticky situations...back in 1919 they had the Great Molasses Flood in Boston, 2.5 million gallons of molasses poured out of a giant industrial tank downtown. 21 people got killed, many of them drowned in the shit.

Speaking of sticky situations...back in 1919 they had the Great Molasses Flood in Boston, 2.5 million gallons of molasses poured out of a giant industrial tank downtown. 21 people got killed, many of them drowned in the shit.

In January...and they couldn't outrun it??? Darwin must have been workin hard that day.

...back on the topic of spoofed numbers, I got a call from myself a while back. They spoofed the number they were calling.
    I got one of those. Probably the only spam call that made me laugh. I almost answered just to see wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    In January...and they couldn't outrun it??? Darwin must have been workin hard that day.
    I've wondered about that. I guess at least it wasn't uphill?

Always kinda seemed liked Grampa Simpson could've stayed ahead of that.

But that was before Global Warming, they were probably all so bundled up they couldn't move.

Just bought a used Audi allroad a couple months ago. Single dad with 3 kids and 2 dogs: I needed a wagon or crossover. Been in the shop for a week now. Looking at another week. Timing chain slipped, maybe?

Local mechanic said could just be the sensor since nothing sounded off and it still started. Installed a new sensor, no dice. He went to start it today to move it into a bay and tear it down and it wouldn’t start. Instead, made a not nice sounding noise while turning over. More shit is fucked now than when I brought it in. Every time I turn around it’s worse news.

So, I have my 3 kids crammed into my dad’s eclipse that he was generous enough to loan me to ferry them to all the knee jerk Christmas shit.

Lots of shit is annoying me, at the moment.
    focus.

^That is legitimate annoyance. It’d piss me right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    ^That is legitimate annoyance. It’d piss me right off.
    But you plaster on a smile because the kids just want to look forward to a nice Christmas. Meanwhile, major projects at work mean minimum 50 hour weeks.

I’ve been a little snippy.
    focus.

One of the OG allroads? Timing belt is bad juju on those puppies, I have an '04 and I've been proactive on that because of warnings. PM Aldo if you need an opinion on something on it, he's the audi whisperer, he knows what's up.

focus.

no idea on those, good luck man.

But that was before Global Warming, they were probably all so bundled up they couldn't move.
    Name:  IMG_0829.JPG
Views: 385
Size:  82.1 KB

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

These slow driving comments crack me up, since I live in FL. Fucking tourists. EVERYONE that sucks at driving here is originally from somewhere else, but somehow we get tagged as a state with the worst drivers. FALSE. South Carolina has the worst drivers on the planet. 90 in the right lane, 45 in the left, and 95 goes from 3 lanes in NC to 2 lanes through all of SC because they are cheap asses, and then back to 3 lanes in GA. It is the worst place to drive in the universe.

Speaking of shitty drivers. Colorado was pretty rough too, for different reasons. Typical Boulder 4 way stop- you go- no, you go- no no, I insist..... Slams foot to the floor, finger out the window.

We almost made some of those old oval white stickers with ECD in big black letters on them- EAST COAST DRIVER. Really wish we had actually done that instead of just talking about it all the time when we were high.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by akokskis View Post
    Pretty much all of VT seems to be that way.... wickedly frustrating.
    It’s all relative. I lived in Boston for 10 years and absolutely hated driving there; frustrating beyond all comprehension.

I’ll happily sit behind a slowpoke going under the speed limit here.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I know we have entire threads dedicated to the subject but the worst drivers in the country have Washington plates. Everyone else is a minor annoyance in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    I know we have entire threads dedicated to the subject but the worst drivers in the country have Washington plates. Everyone else is a minor annoyance in comparison.
    I’m gonna go with Florida.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    This drives me bonkers when driving east on Rt 2 between Montpelier and St Johnsbury. Coming into Masrhfield, the speed limit drops to 35. The "drungeicks" keep their pace of 40-45 through the village while I slow down to 35. Then by the time I get to the passing zone on the big hill climb just outside of town, where the speed limit goes back up to 50, the other vehicle is too far ahead to get passed by the top of the hill. That is, unless I suck down a 1/4 of my gas tank heavily accelerating up the hill to catch them.
    That's your first mistake. Driving Rt2 between St J and Ol Peculiar.

I’m 49. I seriously do not understand what happened to the people in their 20’s and 30’s. Lack of awareness and understanding. My 12 year old is more reliable and has more in him than many of these turds.

grumble grumble grumble
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.