Page 1438 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 ... LastLast
Results 35,926 to 35,950 of 46279
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    It's a universal law of dog ownership that your dog is always friendly and never aggressive, and any time there is a negative interaction, it is always the fault of the other dog/human. 100% of the time. For both of you.

I spent a lot of time (probably 20 hours or more) with a dog behaviorist watching dogs interact (both recordings and live interactions with our dogs) while working on our extremely reactive shepherd mix. After all that time I was probably only right when trying to identify who the aggressor was 2/3rds of the time - she would point out the smallest behaviors (imperceptible snarls, locked shoulders, aggressive boops, etc) that I was largely unaware of. A lot of dogs can be total dicks, and many of those are smart enough to get away with it without raising the awareness of their humans.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    My dog loves to play with other dogs on the trail, but I'm not sure he knows how to do it without acting like an aggressive dick. So I always warn people when they tell me to let him play with their dog. He's never bitten another dog and it always ends well, but it ALWAYS starts out kind of tense. 99.9% of the time, off-leash dogs figure it out.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Pickup truck and SUV owners complaining about gas prices.
    So ur saying 4.00/gallon gas is ok? Doesn’t matter what u drive, gas prices are high for everyone. (that is what is annoying….)

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    So ur saying 4.00/gallon gas is ok? Doesn’t matter what u drive, gas prices are high for everyone. (that is what is annoying….)
    Compared to the rest of the world, $4 IS ok. Not just ok but insanely cheap.

And it’s that cheapness that keeps all our shitty gas guzzlers on the road and has impeded the progress of many green energy/transportation projects (which by the way are needed if we’re going to try to continue to survive on this planet).

So yeah…$4 is ok with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

And it’s that cheapness that keeps all our shitty gas guzzlers on the road and has impeded the progress of many green energy/transportation projects (which by the way are needed if we’re going to try to continue to survive on this planet).

Truth

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

Ok..I guess I need a new car….

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    caught my neck too.. hand, neck, push off with hand. bad time all around.

guess I'll count my blessings that neck wasn't face. Still hurts like a muthafucker Attachment 392816
    Dam. That’s one of those lucky I’m still around scar’s. Bleed much?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Haaa! $4 bucks? I wish. What Falcon 3 said.

Ok..I guess I need a new car….
    Not necessarily. Like myself you may love what you drive and are happy to pay for premium to fuel that turbo charged masterpiece of engineering.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Tis the season for poorly aimed fog lights.
    Name:  images (2)~2.jpeg
Views: 303
Size:  7.8 KB

Shit that annoys you

I tripped over a fucking batmobile last night and landed hand first onto my woodstove. Spent the night in the ER and have to go to the wound clinic tomorrow. Painful and annoying as fuck!

Attachment 392788
    But made me think TGR episode of Dr Pimple Popper
    The wrong kind of puss in the PR

Jesus JPH chick's dig scars and all but holy fuck man you didn't have to go out like that!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Jesus F'n Christ. Was there a bloodcurdling shriek as you leveraged your hand on the hot stove to push your neck off?

I tripped over a fucking batmobile last night and landed hand first onto my woodstove. Spent the night in the ER and have to go to the wound clinic tomorrow. Painful and annoying as fuck!

Attachment 392788
    Name:  25009100_1875030016143696_1666909853055975424_n.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  61.2 KB

4 years ago because my roommates dog was behind me begging for the bacon I was frying. I had no idea she was there when I lifted the pan and stepped back.

Young and dumb and I did not see anyone for it. I have a small scar where the red and blister meet closest to my wrist but it's not noticeable. People are more likely catch the small scar on my chin when I lost the front wheel of my bike on asphalt halfway to a party. I showed up too drunk to notice you could see down to the bone. I didn't know at the time to ask for a plastic surgeon to place the stitches, that is still annoying

This one time I sat down on a woodstove...hold on, let me find a pic.

My last 9 year relationship ...
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    My last 9 year relationship ...
    Tgats gonna leave a mark.

FFS, what the fuck is wrong with y'all that you have to quote those gross ass pics like 15 times?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Shit that annoys you

The real story was furious masturbation
    Once the blister heals, the fur starts growing

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    FFS, what the fuck is wrong with y'all that you have to quote those gross ass pics like 15 times?
    Can you believe that wally shawn is 78?

Can you believe that wally shawn is 78?
    It's inconceivable!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Life is good. I had a nice home cooked baked chicken dinner
    I want desert! All I have is raspberry parfait

I want a slice of lemon meringue pie

Fuck. I’m irritated
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    It's a universal law of dog ownership that your dog is always friendly and never aggressive, and any time there is a negative interaction, it is always the fault of the other dog/human. 100% of the time. For both of you.

I spent a lot of time (probably 20 hours or more) with a dog behaviorist watching dogs interact (both recordings and live interactions with our dogs) while working on our extremely reactive shepherd mix. After all that time I was probably only right when trying to identify who the aggressor was 2/3rds of the time - she would point out the smallest behaviors (imperceptible snarls, locked shoulders, aggressive boops, etc) that I was largely unaware of. A lot of dogs can be total dicks, and many of those are smart enough to get away with it without raising the awareness of their humans.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Fair enough. My dog is a massive (150 pound) leonberger who loves to play. He certainly could learn to be a little less enthusiastic. I really just wish all parties could be rational about dog interactions.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Life is good. I had a nice home cooked baked chicken dinner
    I want desert! All I have is raspberry parfait

I want a slice of lemon meringue pie

Fuck. I’m irritated
    If I remember correctly, you were in a serious bad way not too long ago.

I'm glad your times have changed. I really mean that. Chin up, and you'll get that pie.

If I remember correctly, you were in a serious bad way not too long ago.

I'm glad your times have changed. I really mean that. Chin up, and you'll get that pie.
    Thanks. It’s amazing what we can tune out to survive. I really am pretty content. I ate the last of the pie for breakfast Sunday

Irritated.
    So yea I was letting it all get to me. Woe is me?

I have reverted back to my default Give a shit attitude. I really do have a nice life
    And an a ocean of people who actually help and care about me

Thanks for the support

Edit to add
    I am fucking irritated with spelling checker changing what I Type because it’s cared by people in India who don’t speak the language of more important the culture

See they even changed my edit and fucked that up
    Own your fail. ~Jer~