Page 625 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,625 of 46278
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Has anyone ever actually bought someone a new car for christmas and parked it in the driveway with a huge bow on it for christmas morning? Anyone, ever?

Seems like it happens all the time if you watch TV.
    Advertising signs that con you
    Into thinking you're the one
    That can do what's never been done
    That can win what's never been won
    Meantime life outside goes on
    All around you.

Has anyone ever actually bought someone a new car for christmas and parked it in the driveway with a huge bow on it for christmas morning? Anyone, ever?

at the risk of catching grief...... I was on the receiving end one year but to be fair my uncle owned the dealership and no it wasn't a Lexus or Mercedes.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    at the risk of catching grief...... I was on the receiving end...

Tell me more...
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Tell me more...
    He did mention his uncle.

anal? My uncle called that Shhhh...
    dirtbag, not a dentist

see my next post .... cuz the delete button is broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Some Italian yuppies have left their dog to bark constantly in the next building while they're probably off drinking wine and chatting away for dinner. I want to Son of Sam that bitch.
    If by "bitch" you mean the dog, there's a special place in Hell for your kind.

If you mean the Italian yuppie female, well OK.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Stupid people are stupid, and police should be more diligent about ticketing assholes who do this.

More confusing to me is that there's no standard for headlights. Sure DMV may dictate headlight height from the road, but there is nothing to check that beams are aimed correctly and that shitheads aren't putting HID bulbs in their stock housings, etc. Could be accomplished with a simple wall test from 'x' distance back.. beams fall outside predetermined area and you fail.
    States with vehicle inspections include headlight aim. NYS did this when I used to live there and the federal motor vehicle safety standard has photometric requirements for aim measurements regardless of height of headlights. So many of those assholes don't think what the lights do to oncoming visibility and the issues they cause.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear View Post
    The idea is that you start think that you should be doing it.
    Same with the 'chocolate' diamond crap. quality diamonds with no clarity are suddenly a specialty product.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    can you avoid the pest issue by not composting meat and having the appropriate level of carbon to keep it hot?
    Meat does not compost. Avoid tossing fat, bones, etc in the compost pile. It'll just cause problems and ruin the pile.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    If by "bitch" you mean the dog, there's a special place in Hell for your kind.

If you mean the Italian yuppie female, well OK.
    So, you're another one who values the welfare of a dog over a human being?

I think he was kinda kidding man.

Well bunny, that's a little bit of hyperbole, I'd say. If I read you right, you were thinking about killing a dog because it was barking? Do I have that right? If so, I'd say you seriously misread the extent of the effect on, and the value of, your 'welfare.'

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    States with vehicle inspections include headlight aim. NYS did this when I used to live there and the federal motor vehicle safety standard has photometric requirements for aim measurements regardless of height of headlights. So many of those assholes don't think what the lights do to oncoming visibility and the issues they cause.
    Not sure about NY, but NJ used to do this and no longer does. Their inspections are now much less than what they used to be.

People generally deserve a tsunami of boiling fryer grease to wash over the entirety of their lives. Dogs are awesome unless a person fucked them up. What of it?
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

I was walking around my sisters neighborhood on X-Mas day and saw a super-lifted old truck with huge mudders with a bow on it. I told my wife to stand in front of it and look excited, and took a pic. After posting the pic, friends would randomnly ask even months later about it. I thought it was obviously fake news, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    People generally deserve a tsunami of boiling fryer grease to wash over the entirety of their lives. Dogs are awesome unless a person fucked them up. What of it?
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_006480.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	330.4 KB 
ID:	216696
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

"it's not garbage, it's a habit! it's biodegradable! we're persecuted! lungs need attention to!"

Just found a gray chest hair. I guess it’s all down hill from here...

find a younger boyfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I’ve known several people that got cars for Christmas gifts, used Toyotas to new BMWs, but I can remember one Christmas growing up and seeing the neighbor across the street lead his wife outside to see a brand new Lexus LS 430, giant bow and all.

In a blinding snowstorm.

She hugged and kissed him then ran back inside and the car proceeded to get buried under a few feet of lake effect for the next day.
    Last year at Kingfisher boats, we built a 28ft Offshore Destination with twin 300 horsepower Yamahas. Custom Paint, Interior, turnkey, ready to go fishing. Wrapped, and ready to sit in the guy's driveway for Christmas morning. Present from his wife. Somewhere in the 225~250k range.

Sent from my XP7700 using TGR Forums mobile app

Looks like this is the place to give a shout out to my in-laws neighbor at https://squaredealfarm.org/ in Walden VT. Real Vermont Maple Syrup from real Vermonters shipped to your door for less than grocery store prices.

Buy a dozen half pint and be done with Christmas presents.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Looks like this is the place to give a shout out to my in-laws neighbor at https://squaredealfarm.org/ in Walden VT. Real Vermont Maple Syrup from real Vermonters shipped to your door for less than grocery store prices.

Buy a dozen half pint and be done with Christmas presents.
    I'm seeing $33.50 delivered for a quart. Your in-law's neighbor have a coupon code?

^^^no idea. I buy by the gallon and get free shipping.

Didn't catch the free shipping on gallons. That's a difference maker. Thanks.