Page 15 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    To be social?
    but like I said, we could have gone to ANY bar. And I would have had a better view on the TV considering where we stood for the remainder of the game. Its really not a big deal, just an annoyance.

You know when they open the doors to an airplane and it's time to get off? If someone in front of you is trying to get off the plane you let them go first. Really, this should be pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by benfjord View Post
    You know when they open the doors to an airplane and it's time to get off? If someone in front of you is trying to get off the plane you let them go first. Really, this should be pretty simple.
    Not if you have somewhere to go and everyone else is less important than you

lulz

Add to that, the people who think there's room in one row's worth of aisle for all 4-6 people to stand there waiting for the plane's door to open.

Decorative throw pillows.

Why must chicks insist on these blasted things? Time to go to bed - take off like a dozen pointless pillows. Time to get up - put them back on. Every. Freaking. Day. For what? Fine, I don't mind putting them on when guests come over, but normally they just annoy the heck out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    People who try to enter an elevator while people are trying to exit. Just wait a moment, asshole.
    Tipp wins.

That really is the most annoying thing in the world.

They're the same wankers that also put their hand between almost closed doors of elevator so they don't have to wait for another. I always comment on how important they must be to do that with a clear conscience at the delay caused to other elevator passengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

It's better when someone sticks their arm into a Metro or subway car like its an elevator and they think it will pop back open. Even better still when that arm is holding a briefcase.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    try incorporating the cute pillows into some nasty coitus propping situations.
    b
    Can't do that, because they might get fluids on them, they can't be cleaned, and are very expensive. AmIRite Austin?

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    It's better when someone sticks their arm into a Metro or subway car like its an elevator and they think it will pop back open. Even better still when that arm is holding a briefcase.
    Don't forget the gondola at the ski area.

I think it kinda works like this...
    On the subway, the train operator gets to decide who's the last one on.
    In the elevator, the door gets to decide who's the last one on.

Apparently PNWbrit wishes he could decide who's the last one on (probably oughta learn how to drive a train and see if they're hiring).

The Howard Stern Show. Practically unlistenable now. Just one annoying douchebag after another.

Pussies that challenge someone to a contest then turns into a little girl when the challenge gets accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    Pussies that challenge someone to a contest then turns into a little girl when the challenge gets accepted.
    Nice sexism. Ok your right ill get my parents to spend money over n argument with a guy on the Internet.

Old guys who start arguments with kids to make themselves feel better for dropping out of high school.

people complaining about the 20 inches of snow we got last weekend
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by benfjord View Post
    Or any confined space. I'm inside the limited space - you're outside, trying to eventually occupy some of the limited space. Perhaps some additional free space in the limited space would assist you in your quest to occupy some of this limited space. Perhaps?

I saw this happen at least twice in NY, where the briefcase ended up on the subway minus its owner. If that's not proof of karma, I don't know what is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    I saw this happen at least twice in NY, where the briefcase ended up on the subway minus its owner. If that's not proof of karma, I don't know what is.
    one day on my commute home in DC I saw this old guy with a hard sided briefcase stick it in the door sideways, sneak underneath it through the gap and pull the case inside after him. That was a pro move right there.

one day on my commute home in DC I saw this old guy with a hard sided briefcase stick it in the door sideways, sneak underneath it through the gap and pull the case inside after him. That was a pro move right there.
    I saw something like that at Metro Center, but the person didn't make it and got dragged a good 10 feet before the train stopped.

neighbors WINDCHIMES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    neighbors WINDCHIMES!!!!
    X2!!! Grrrrrr
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Retail sales clerks. Especially those young keeners fresh out of a product knowledge clinic who can't wait to spew all the new marketing/tech terms they just learned.

Yapping away with an "industry insider" attitude like they invented the thing and nobody anywhere has ever seen nor heard of anything like it ever.

and the neighbors Bichon Frise.

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    Retail sales clerks. Especially those young keeners fresh out of a product knowledge clinic who can't wait to spew all the new marketing/tech terms they just learned.

Yapping away with an "industry insider" attitude like they invented the thing and nobody anywhere has ever seen nor heard of anything like it ever.

and the neighbors Bichon Frise.
    i was called "Boss" 6-7 times while buying running shoes this week. mildly annoying.

if i say, "what's up sport" to one of my sons, he replies "not your sport chief", i reply not your chief Ace, him, not your ace guy,......and so it goes. I like profanity somewhat, so it gets ugly and funny pretty quickly.

That's classic MMP! Love that type of father/son banter.

The kid at Panda Express called me 'boss' last night. My son wasn't privy to the whole boss/sport/chief/hoss/captain/governor thing. He thought it was hilarious. Think I'll spend the weekend calling him a new generic super nickname every time I talk to him.

Fucking fixies. In rush hour traffic. Every day.

Get out of the middle of the lane you fucking J.O. And get some gears and brakes while you're at it, you're not in fucking Williamsburg.

God-damned-finklestein-shit-kid-sonsabitches-hipsters.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    The kid at Panda Express called me 'boss' last night. My son wasn't privy to the whole boss/sport/chief/hoss/captain/governor thing.
    I'm trying to bring back "Mack." Who's with me?

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Think I'll spend the weekend calling him a new generic super nickname every time I talk to him.
    I think I'll join you in this exercise

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm trying to bring back "Mack." Who's with me?
    aint your skippy, mack