Page 720 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 ... LastLast
Results 17,976 to 18,000 of 46195
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    No camper, motor home, or trailer shall be parked on any street for more than twenty-four hours.

well if that's the case, then maybe i can see her asking you nicely once or twice before she calls enforcement every time

Going through my contacts list and noticed a couple people no longer alive
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

True
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You fool! You'd stick your head in a live volcano? I cannot be responsible for your safety. I've got to turn you folks down. Now get out!
    I gotta know: was that google or from memory?

People that wipe their nose on their hand.
    Back and forth.
    And then again.
    And then deeper.
    And just continue on shaking hands opening doors whatev like the thought of a kleenex, paper towel, tshirt in the back of the car, etc never crossed their feeble minds.

Women who are too proud to farmer blow. Fuck them. And run.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Well, holy crap, the bomber blew himself up. This town was going crazy. The FedEx store where the latest bombs were mailed from is the same store I use all the time.

Thankfully the now dead bomber was stupid enough to go to FedEx where he was captured on video.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

My coworkers self inflicted poor health that affects his work attendance.

Coworkers who cannot accept change. Jesus Christ it isn’t 2007 anymore things do eventually change. Deal with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Women who are too proud to farmer blow. Fuck them. And run.
    Gak. I have a GF who does that and I find it totally disgusting. Of course I find it disgusting for men too. If you're going to do it, do it privately not in front of me on the sidewalk. IMO it's not being too proud it's called decorum. I carry Kleenex, it's not that hard.

My favorite beer went from bottles to cans. At first I was happy as recycling is easier now. But it tastes completely average in cans, fuck!

Goodbye, sweet friend. We had some good times together, but it's time to move on to something tastier.

Name:  uinta-dubhe-6pack-cans.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  71.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    My favorite beer went from bottles to cans. At first I was happy as recycling is easier now. But it tastes completely average in cans, fuck!

Goodbye, sweet friend. We had some good times together, but it's time to move on to something tastier.

Can you fill growlers in Utah?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Gak. I have a GF who does that and I find it totally disgusting. Of course I find it disgusting for men too. If you're going to do it, do it privately not in front of me on the sidewalk. IMO it's not being too proud it's called decorum. I carry Kleenex, it's not that hard.
    Depends on location. Out in the backcountry, even in uncrowded close in trails, in your own yard, farmer blow. In city, on sidewalks, etc... gross.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Or just pour it into a glass? Unless their canner is allowing in more O2 than their bottler did, it should taste the same.

That was the worst shower beer I ever had

Hmm, wasn't sure what that meant and thought it was something more interesting. We always called it the guinea hanky, and my friend who called it that was Italian. My nose always used to run when I went skiing and I never mastered the skill until recently. I used to blow 6' streamers from the lift Nasty.

Big Sky did that to me years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Depends on location. Out in the backcountry, even in uncrowded close in trails, in your own yard, farmer blow. In city, on sidewalks, etc... gross.
    I once saw a man in a business suit do it on the sidewalk in DT Seattle right before he reached to open the door to an office building. Ick.

And BTW - never seen any of my farmer friends do it.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Not sure, good point.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Or just pour it into a glass? Unless their canner is allowing in more O2 than their bottler did, it should taste the same.
    Worth trying, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    That was the worst shower beer I ever had
    It's like drinking a meal, not shower recommended.

And BTW - never seen any of my farmer friends do it.
    Most people are socially adept enough to be able tell when people are uptight about certain things.

It's pretty dumb to have to dirty your hanky or carry enough tissue for a day working/playing outside when some snot rockets won't hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Most people are socially adept enough to be able tell when people are uptight about certain things.

It's pretty dumb to have to dirty your hanky or carry enough tissue for a day working/playing outside when some snot rockets won't hurt anyone.
    I say this with a smile on my face: Fuck you.

Hankies are pretty nasty in their own right. "I think I'll snot into a rag and put it in my pocket." hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Hankies are pretty nasty in their own right. "I think I'll snot into a rag and put it in my pocket." hmm.
    Agreed, I never understood hankies.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I do the snot rocket. My wife does the hankies. It's the most disgusting thing she does. Well that or maybe the feta and tomato sandwich.