Page 719 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,975 of 46225
    man that sucks, danno. shitty neighbors require substantial zen.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    ^^^ is there more to the story? like an ongoing feud?
    No, not really. Most of it is guesswork. She apparently grew up on the block (her dad lives down the street, and he is always friendly), so we guess that maybe she feels some ownership of the block and as a matter of course doesn't like the other people who moved onto her block? We've never had any direct interaction with her, good or bad. I used to have roommates for the first 5 years I owned the house, but only one or two, and we were never a party house, and I have had a wife/kid here for the past 8 years. We don't do a *great job* of upkeep on our house, but it doesn't look like a slum or anything (and we did paint it 18 months ago so it looks pretty good now, though our lawn doesn't look great). We're friendly with a number of the neighbors on the block, and not a single one has had any interaction with her, but a number of them confirm that her dad is always friendly and nice to them.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    If your prop is on the sun side a tall spite fence might make a nice addition. Tall fences are easily permitted and legal
    She's not our immediate neighbor, there's one in between (who is super nice).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Are you in the right on the street parking? Because if so, I would show her what some real street parking is like.
    Technically, no, I don't think we are. I believe the law says that trailers can't be parked for more than 24 hours.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Does she have any invasive weeds? I'd imagine that doesn't fly so well in Boulder.

There has to be something:

http://user.govoutreach.com/boulder/...ms=cid%3D23578
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Parking trailers and campers on residential streets is annoying Danno.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Technically, no, I don't think we are. I believe the law says that trailers can't be parked for more than 24 hours.
    so it's been there less than 48 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

poo under the door handle?
    or
    https://www.poopsenders.com/
    or
    http://jokesbymail.com/product-category/bag-of-dicks/ [they even have an "add glitter to your package" option]
    or
    http://jokesbymail.com/product/fores...-prank-candle/

Sign them up for stuff they don't want.

Put a bumper sticker on their car for the opposite party of whichever one they support. Or lawn sign if they go out of town.

I'm with stupid ---> sign on your property?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Parking trailers and campers on residential streets is annoying Danno.
    I knew there'd be at least one dick response here, thanks for not disappointing. So you're that kind of neighbor, eh?

So you're that kind of neighbor, eh?
    You mean one that..... doesn't park trailers and campers in the street?

Yep.

Can you park it on your lawn, because that looks much better?

Craigslist ad for a big garage sale on Saturday. "Come early for the good stuff"

No camper, motor home, or trailer shall be parked on any street for more than twenty-four hours.

You mean one that..... doesn't park trailers and campers in the street?

Yep.
    Do you have to work at being that much of an ass or does it come naturally? The trailer is temporarily here so I can use it to get furniture, and will be gone in a couple of days. I don't have a history of doing things that violate code, or treating my neighbors like crap, or causing nuisances, or being loud. Good neighbors are understanding about things like this. And if something bothered a neighbor about something another neighbor was doing, good neighbors would talk to the neighbor before calling code enforcement just hours after the trailer was parked beyond the 24 hour limit.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Can you park it on your lawn, because that looks much better?
    Yes, yes I could. And maybe I will.

I could also put it in my driveway and park my car where the trailer is. But didn't think that was necessary and it was much easier to just park it on the street. I didn't realize I lived next to PNWbrit's sister.

Quote Originally Posted by pisteoff View Post
    Craigslist ad for a big garage sale on Saturday. "Come early for the good stuff"
    I like this idea.

The trailer is temporarily here so I can use it to get furniture, and will be gone in a couple of days. I don't have a history of doing things that
    Mmmmmm?

Any time we park a camper, a trailer, etc in the street,

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    my mom still has my dad’s ashes in an urn on her book shelf.
    she says she would miss his company if she let him go
    Was he normally a quiet man?

Mmmmmm?
    I have lived here for 13 years. I own a camper. And a handful of times, we have pulled up on the street and not immediately backed it into our driveway, because we were taking it somewhere within a day or two (dump, to get service, etc). I would estimate that in some 4500 days of owning this house, I have had a camper or trailer parked on the street for longer than 24 hours maybe 10 days total? And she sometimes calls before it has even been 24 hours (and again, has not once said a thing to us, nor does it do anything to her other than be in her line of vision, there's no beautiful view it's blocking and she doesn't park there). If 10 days out 4500 is "having a history of doing this", well then you win. Again, are you trying to be a flaming anus or does it just come easily to you?

Have you tried...

If something bothered a neighbor about something another neighbor was doing, good neighbors would talk to the neighbor

Go buy some rats for your pet snake and let them go under her house. That may keep her busy for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Have you tried...
    yes, if you read all of what I posted as carefully as you quoted some of it, you'd have seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I'm putting it in my will that my ashes have to go into a folgers can.
    Folgers can?? Well la de da, your highness. I have left instructions that my remains be wrapped in a used coffee filter and left on a seat on the subway. But I suppose it must be nice to be able to afford such an extravagant coffee can.

Danno I should charge you for this advice, but here goes anyways.

Go buy a craigslist junker car that barely runs for cheap. The nastier the better. Extra points if it’s a crack shack motorhome. Make sure you buy it from a stranger, simply just scribble a scribble down on the bill of sale and pay cash. Obviously don’t send the BOS in, don’t remove the plates and just drive it over there, park it in front of the twat’s house and call enforcement on her every single day. Make a huge stink. Since it isn’t her car she can’t move it, you’ll get at least a week out of that before it gets towed and it will really piss her off. You could do it every week if you were so inclined/had the time and cash to round up CL junk cars. Not even going to tell you what we used to do with them but it can be a very useful to have throwaway, basically untraceable cars to ruin peoples’ lives with should the need arise.

Or you could just not be the white trash neighbor. You said so yourself what you’re doing is against the rules... and you live there by choice. Park the fuckin thing in the yard if you know it’s going to be an issue. Your exposure to cunts is completely your fault as much as I like you, and they will 100% forever be cunts. No amount of trolling will make the situation better, and you don’t strike me as the type to drive the type of fear into your neighbors you’d need for her to fuck off. I’d personally just take it and keep living annoyed until you can move somewhere with less cunts.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

I thought Danno lived in a trailer park. Can't you just move?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    I thought Danno lived in a trailer park. Can't you just move?
    It's a house, but he can't move, he's got like a half-million into renovations.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Danno I should charge you for this advice, but here goes anyways.

Go buy a craigslist junker car that barely runs for cheap. The nastier the better. Extra points if it’s a crack shack motorhome. Make sure you buy it from a stranger, simply just scribble a scribble down on the bill of sale and pay cash. Obviously don’t send the BOS in, don’t remove the plates and just drive it over there, park it in front of the twat’s house and call enforcement on her every single day. Make a huge stink. Since it isn’t her car she can’t move it, you’ll get at least a week out of that before it gets towed and it will really piss her off. You could do it every week if you were so inclined/had the time and cash to round up CL junk cars. Not even going to tell you what we used to do with them but it can be a very useful to have throwaway, basically untraceable cars to ruin peoples’ lives with should the need arise.

Or you could just not be the white trash neighbor. You said so yourself what you’re doing is against the rules... and you live there by choice. Park the fuckin thing in the yard if you know it’s going to be an issue. Your exposure to cunts is completely your fault as much as I like you, and they will 100% forever be cunts. No amount of trolling will make the situation better, and you don’t strike me as the type to drive the type of fear into your neighbors you’d need for her to fuck off. I’d personally just take it and keep living annoyed until you can move somewhere with less cunts.
    excellent answers. the check is in the mail.