Page 718 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 ... LastLast
Results 17,926 to 17,950 of 46224
    it's only creepy if you can feel him there when you're taking a piss in the middle of the night

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Let me guess, you never did find out what it was that was so important that you be home by 3.

You ever dance with the devil under the pale moonlight, friendo?
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Well creepy might not be the right adjective. Maybe disinterested in the whole passing of him.
    Yeah we weren't close.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Let me guess, you never did find out what it was that was so important that you be home by 3.
    Waste of bandwith with that post. Anybody married knows that's a given

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Probably not a greenbelt, and not random. There are a couple other locations that had significance to my brother, but are a long drive.
    Condolences

Can't you wait like a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    It's a default dispensation. my mom was in a closet for a year before we came up w a scatter plan. My dad has been in a storage drawer for four years now . I think he'd get a kick out of my response when people ask me where my dad ended up...He's in that drawer right over there. Wanna say hi?
    This is what I want

I want to be basil or something you can sprinkle and "add to taste"

http://www.earthporm.com/bye-bye-cof...es-into-trees/

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Mmmmmmm. Love dark toast and it needs to be dry. Perfect!
    I don't mind dark toast. I just prefer it to be planned and on my terms. Not unexpected dark toast of disappointment.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    You ever dip your head in molten lava and just look around??

With or without goggles?

I'm not sure. He wasn't specific.

When a car making bad sounding noises idles by me and makes me think my car is breaking.

I think I stated this sometime last year, but in case I didn't, Frontier Airlines FUCKING SUX!

Been sitting on the tarmac in Vegas one hour after revised take off time because people are still filtering in after this SHITFUCK airline reversed it's previous two hour delay. We're now told that we're waiting for two additional passengers, and we've fucking missed the reported 11:00 take off, and we have a wanna be bull dyke stewardess giving various passengers attitude.

My fault for continuing to use them.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'm putting it in my will that my ashes have to go into a folgers can. No overpriced receptacle for me.... Wonder how many other people are doing the same? My bet is that close family won't see the same humor in it, but hopefully they'll appreciate the savings.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I'm putting it in my will that my ashes have to go into a folgers can. No overpriced receptacle for me.... Wonder how many other people are doing the same? My bet is that close family won't see the same humor in it, but hopefully they'll appreciate the savings.
    Somehow my wife got stuck with my brother-in-law's ashes. They were not close, to put it mildly. I ran into them the other day crawling around in our crawl space. They're in whatever box the funeral home put them in. I might scatter them in the Kitchen parking lot, if Kelly doesn't mind. He used to eat there a lot when he visited, before he got pissed at us.

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post
    Condolences

Can't you wait like a few weeks
    Yeah, like I said earlier there really is no urgent rush, although I would like to get it over and done with to get closure. And I’m not convinced this thing with the bomber is going to be over anytime soon. It took years to catch the unabomber, after all.

I was on good terms with my brother, although like most brothers we had our squabbles. He was not religious, or sentimental over his remains. He requested to be cremated at “lowest possible cost”, which I’ve somewhat followed.

There’s a lot more to this story, but it doesn’t belong in this thread (although this all really does annoy me).

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I suppose it varies by state, but there are minimum legal requirements for the container so that it is leak proof, etc. In my brothers case, the funeral home is providing a plastic container that meets the legal requirements.

I suppose you could transfer the ashes to a coffee can after you received them if you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I was relating. As I too have been there. Jeeze.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post

Not only is that aspect a given, it’s also an unspoken rule that there doesn’t need to be a reason other than you agreed you would. Violating that agreement will result in an admission of being FINE, and we all know what that means.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    I ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    With or without goggles?
    You fool! You'd stick your head in a live volcano? I cannot be responsible for your safety. I've got to turn you folks down. Now get out!

My goddam neighbor. Any time we park a camper, a trailer, etc in the street, she calls parking enforcement. Our street doesn't have a lack of parking, she doesn't come talk to us to ask us to move it or ask how long it will be there, she just calls parking enforcement. We borrowed a friend's trailer (he has it for his raft) so we could get some furniture (without renting a uhaul). He dropped it off Sunday evening (so it's been there less than 48 hours), and because it's a flatbed trailer, it doesn't mess up sightlines, and it's parked directly in front of our house, not hers.

My wife went over to her house and knocked on the door to talk to her today, she was home but didn't answer.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

If a guy wanted to get back at an annoying neighbor, doing things that were perfectly legal but also non-traceable, how should he go about it? Asking for a friend.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^^ is there more to the story? like an ongoing feud?

Shit that annoys you

If your prop is on the sun side a tall spite fence might make a nice addition. Tall fences are easily permitted and legal. Of course that would involve spending cash. Super bright patio lights casting onto her windows is another option.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    If a guy wanted to get back at an annoying neighbor, doing things that were perfectly legal but also non-traceable, how should he go about it? Asking for a friend.
    Are you in the right on the street parking? Because if so, I would show her what some real street parking is like.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague