Page 4 of 1179 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 29454
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,046
    People that don't listen when you are explaining something or interrupt you while you do. Then go try to do what you were explaining and fuck it up or have to come back with a basic question you just explained simply.

    douches who stand 3-4 long at a bar that is crowded, order independently and pay separately as well. Grow up lads/lasses, order the drinks for everyone and buy the fucking round. Next round have your friend do it. Even if you don't get a round bought for you that night, in the grand scheme of your drinking career it will be paid back in time, usually in spades. Don't make the bartender walk to the same cooler 4 times and run and close 4 fucking cards while everyone else is waiting for a drink.

    Oh, and after you get your drink that you douched up, while waiting for your other idiot friend, get the hell out of the way. Don't just hang at the bar taking up space when you know full well there are a shit ton of people waiting. Get out of the way.

    Courtesy and politeness goes a long way fuckhead.

    Can you tell I went to an event last night?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,288
    seeing people at restaurants with their iphones or any phones out for that matter - the best is when there's only 2 of them and they're each on them (maybe they hate each other?).

    and currently the IRS and their lack of getting me my refund in a timely manner.

    as for work i'd go with the sniffers in my room - i'm a self ackowledged sound sensitive nut type, so it's headphones on all day for me.
    Last edited by cinnepa; 03-27-2013 at 08:58 AM.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    ne pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    I've noticed an annoying trend that the several overweight women at my work have stopped wearing pants and now wear just black tights. Since when is this okay? These women wear black tights and a shirt, with no fucking pants. I have to stare at their fat asses crammed in nylon sausage casing all day. Buy some fucking khakis or a moo moo, I don't want to see that shit.
    black IS a slimming color.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central VT
    Posts
    3,987
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    black IS a slimming color.
    It ain't that slimming.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    30,015
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    douches who stand 3-4 long at a bar that is crowded, order independently and pay separately as well. Grow up lads/lasses, order the drinks for everyone and buy the fucking round. Next round have your friend do it. Even if you don't get a round bought for you that night, in the grand scheme of your drinking career it will be paid back in time, usually in spades. Don't make the bartender walk to the same cooler 4 times and run and close 4 fucking cards while everyone else is waiting for a drink.

    Oh, and after you get your drink that you douched up, while waiting for your other idiot friend, get the hell out of the way. Don't just hang at the bar taking up space when you know full well there are a shit ton of people waiting. Get out of the way.
    We told you that owning a bar wasn't as easy as you thought....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    5,593
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    seeing people at restaurants with their iphones or any phones out for that matter - the best is when there's only 2 of them and they're each on them (maybe they hate each other?).
    I noticed that last year with ALL my coworkers. Seriously, what the hell was the point of inviting me to lunch if everybody would rather spend their time texting other people and playing Hanging With Friends instead of actually talking?

    and currently the IRS and their lack of getting me my refund in a timely manner.
    They have been REALLY bad about that lately. Last year, they owed me a sizable refund. I was supposed to receive it by May or so. I JUST received it last month. A 9 month delay? Oh yeah, in a letter, they will demand their money within a week or so or you face severe penalties, but when it's the other way around? They can take their sweet time. They used to be pretty quick as far as I recall, but these last couple years have been exceptionally bad.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aloft
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    They have been REALLY bad about that lately. Last year, they owed me a sizable refund. I was supposed to receive it by May or so. I JUST received it last month. A 9 month delay? Oh yeah, in a letter, they will demand their money within a week or so or you face severe penalties, but when it's the other way around? They can take their sweet time. They used to be pretty quick as far as I recall, but these last couple years have been exceptionally bad.
    Wow, a nine month delay is bad. Shit I did mine back at the beginning of Feb and it was sitting in the bank 5 days later.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    5,593
    Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Wow, a nine month delay is bad. Shit I did mine back at the beginning of Feb and it was sitting in the bank 5 days later.
    Dang. I guess I just have really bad luck with them.

    Got another idiotic love letter from them last week. It says I owe them no money and penalties but that I'm in trouble anyway. It says in a nutshell, "Money your corporation owed for Q4 2012 - $XXXX.xx. Money you payed for Q4-2012 - $XXXX.xx. (being the very same amount) Money you owe for penalties and interest. $0.00. Pay by next week or we can take possession of your property and assets." WTF? God, the IRS is retarded. They will send threatening letters, and when I call to inquire and after waiting 3 hours on hold, the reps keep telling me to disregard the notices, that it was a mistake, and that their computer automatically generates those silly letters despite what the situation is. They said that my payment made it on time no problem, that I'm A-OK with them, but that it can take a couple months for the payment processed at one IRS center in one city to reach the system in another city and fully process, thus the automatic letters. It's no wonder people hate the IRS with such a passion.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aloft
    Posts
    3,355
    Granted I do the 1040ez, have no assests, and the only thing I claim is Student loan interest. That MIGHT have something to do with the 5 day turn around time

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,046
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    I noticed that last year with ALL my coworkers. Seriously, what the hell was the point of inviting me to lunch if everybody would rather spend their time texting other people and playing Hanging With Friends instead of actually talking?

    They have been REALLY bad about that lately. Last year, they owed me a sizable refund. I was supposed to receive it by May or so. I JUST received it last month. A 9 month delay? Oh yeah, in a letter, they will demand their money within a week or so or you face severe penalties, but when it's the other way around? They can take their sweet time. They used to be pretty quick as far as I recall, but these last couple years have been exceptionally bad.
    Took them ~2 months for me this year. They sent me a letter long after I filed saying I needed to contact them to prove my identity. After I did by reading a couple random lines from last years return and this years return they said "thanks, we'll process your return within 20 days and then expect payment 2-3 weeks after that." It's crazy because they WILL NOT call you. They send snail mail and say "hey, call us." If they just friggin called me instead of probably the weeks it to to create the ask, print it and mail it I would have had my money way earlier.

    That being said, if I owed money to anyone I would prefer the IRS over any other entity. They are so easy to deal with if you are on a payment plan and all "fees" accrued during the repayment process will be abated IF you ask, which is nice. After paying off my back taxes I actually got a thousand back which I wasn't expecting.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    19,975
    People like to merge on the highway at around 55mph or sometimes less around here. Now, that sounds fine, but in MT the speed limit on I90 is 75 for cars and 65 for trucks. So if you merge at 55 as a truck is coming by, the truck has to get in the passing lane where people are doing 80+ miles per hour and it fucks everything up.
    Also, many of these same people drive 55 or less when it has snowed and the left lane is perfectly clear, but they haven't plowed the passing lane yet. Yea, all wheel drive!
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,740
    cologne, perfume, anything I can smell just by standing near you. Our receptionist smells the entire office up. I instructed our HR person to tell her to stop wearing it, and we are modifying our employee handbook to prohibit personal fragrances in the office or our customer's places. Same for smoking. Not on our, or our clients property.

    i only hope the perfume isn't covering up chronic vaginosis...

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    nh
    Posts
    8,384
    Did I forget curls in the squat rack.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

    *))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*


    www.skiclinics.com

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    driving past the Stop and Shop
    Posts
    2,879
    And fools that won't rack their weight when they are done lifting.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    18,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Beyond annoyed, I feel badly about it sometimes.
    I'm annoyed when people use the word "badly" when they should have used "bad."

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    19,975
    Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    cologne, perfume, anything I can smell just by standing near you. Our receptionist smells the entire office up. I instructed our HR person to tell her to stop wearing it, and we are modifying our employee handbook to prohibit personal fragrances in the office or our customer's places. Same for smoking. Not on our, or our clients property.

    i only hope the perfume isn't covering up chronic vaginosis...
    Oh god, yes. Perfumes, colognes. No.
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Skintrack
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Did I forget curls in the squat rack.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Coast of the East Coast
    Posts
    6,400
    Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    I bought one for my wife's truck, and we are whiting out the 26

    She loves the idea. I gotta get that done this weekend.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    11,655
    WHERE THE FUCK IS JER?????????
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    30,015
    Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    ^ hate those smug fuckers......

    And on a similar vain

    Commuting to work on your bicycle with your race number still on it (also usually in team lycra) I'm not impresed I just wonder why youd fuck up your race bike by commuting on it,

    The Stick figure family rear window stickers.

    BMW drivers with no front licence plate.... so fucking speciall

    And worse of all the RIP or In Loving Memory car stickers.... WTF is that all about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,183
    Live Free or Die

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    18,181
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post

    The Stick figure family rear window stickers.
    Fuck yes. We get it, your snowflakes are so precious.

    BMW drivers with no front licence plate.... so fucking speciall
    Or we just live in states that don't have front license plates. And honestly, when has a license plate ever looked good on the front of a car? But thanks for reaffirming how special we are though!
    I still call it The Jake.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,195
    Ear hair. I abhor ear hair.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In the Weeds
    Posts
    1,019
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Mr. Ed View Post
    Don't fucking whine about bad parents. There is enough info out there for you little fucking punks to make some good decisions on your own.
    Please he's 43.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    5,593
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    The Stick figure family rear window stickers.
    I agree. Those things drive me nuts for some reason. Although, I do kinda like this one:


    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit
    BMW drivers with no front licence plate.... so fucking speciall
    Hey. Lighten up, buddy. You don't live in England anymore. Some states here don't require front license plates. BMW or not, I think front license plates muck up a car's looks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •