Page 3 of 1838 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    People on conference calls that don't mute the phone when they go take a piss or have explosive diarrhea. Mute the fucking phone. And close the door to your home office AND the bathroom.
    Conference call generally are the biggest waste of time ever. A good fart or flush sound would make my day during one.

"Picky eater" children annoy the fuck outta me, especially when their parents make excuses -- "well, Johnny only eats pizza or chicken nuggets." Not today, lady, since I'm not serving Foie Gras or Sweetmeats. Today he eats the food I'm serving or goes hungry until he gets home. All that shit is -- literally 100% -- is a power game between child and parent.

The only thing worse kid-wise is a sub-teen telling me they're a vegetarian.

In the food genre:

Milk & Cheese Pescatarians can just fuck off. Fine, you don't eat food that has a face (other than fish) but don't pretend that's the way nature intended it. Vegans need to go graze in the yard. Those teeth are called "Canines" for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Conference call generally are the biggest waste of time ever. A good fart or flush sound would make my day during one.

"Picky eater" children annoy the fuck outta me, especially when their parents make excuses -- "well, Johnny only eats pizza or chicken nuggets." Not today, lady, since I'm not serving Foie Gras or Sweetmeats. Today he eats the food I'm serving or goes hungry until he gets home. All that shit is -- literally 100% -- is a power game between child and parent.

The only thing worse kid-wise is a sub-teen telling me they're a vegetarian.
    Don't get me started about picky kids. I barely have any of my friends over for dinner anymore because they are so picky. They normally eat nothing of what my mom makes, and she is a great cook, and then proceed to eat all of my ice cream after. God forbid they have any veggies and no wonder 1/4 of my friends are fat, considering their parents encourage that type of eating. I blame the parents not the kids but it really gets me going.

hmph, having to think a minute, guess i'm not annoyed enough...

but golfers that insist on three or more practice swings before each stroke...and then top the shit out of it for a whopping 80 yards, do make me want to take a chain saw to their bag...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Don't get me started about picky kids. I barely have any of my friends over for dinner anymore because they are so picky. They normally eat nothing of what my mom makes, and she is a great cook, and then proceed to eat all of my ice cream after. God forbid they have any veggies and no wonder 1/4 of my friends are fat, considering their parents encourage that type of eating. I blame the parents not the kids but it really gets me going.
    Every kid ever would only eat the foods they like if they could. The problem is the parents that let them do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Every kid ever would only eat the foods they like if they could. The problem is the parents that let them do just that.
    You should see some of my friend's houses-- I'm talking walls of candy with no fresh fruits/veggies in sight. Not trying to sound like a blowhard kid but I normally have fruit for breakfast and will live beyond fifty which is something 1/4 of my friends won't be able to say. And it's all because of bad parenting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post
    I always get a kick out of the dude that is camping in the left lane & I am behind a rolling road block three lanes across like it is the grand opening of the freeway with nobody in front for miles and 20 cars behind them( It's a Washington thing) whom suddenly after a mile decides to get out of the passing lane and I would think. Hey that person actually gets it. Then they cross the other 2 lanes and take the next exit. Happens 70 percent of the time in this state.
    Must be a "corner state" thing. Florida drivers love to hog the left lane, too.

Seriously, pull the f over and stay right. (Not that any of those drivers are ever going to read this forum... )
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Bland or not, at least they're making an effort with a kids menu. It's the places that make no effort at all that piss me off. It's typically with the restaurants that want to be more upscale than they really are.

You've supposedly got an amazing chef back there, he can't figure out how to make a grilled cheese sandwich? Two of the ingredients are sitting on the table free of charge. Throw a piece of cheese in to the mix and charge me five bucks for the trouble.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    You should see some of my friend's houses-- I'm talking walls of candy with no fresh fruits/veggies in sight. Not trying to sound like a blowhard kid but I normally have fruit for breakfast and will live beyond fifty which is something 1/4 of my friends won't be able to say. And it's all because of bad parenting.
    Don't fucking whine about bad parents. There is enough info out there for you little fucking punks to make some good decisions on your own.

"Keep [insert city] weird" stickers.

People who eat fish but not other meats.

Anyone who listens to Dave Matthews Band on purpose.

morning people.

self diagnosed glutards.

0-0 ties

"Mean people suck" stickers.
    I once saw a "Mean people rule" sticker. I would totally put that on my car/skis.

People who think anyone gives a fuck they're a local. I've been a local tons of places; no one gives a fuck.
    If it wasn't for tourists, you wouldn't have anything to feel so smug about.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

^Saw one of those Euro-style stickers the other day that said "GFY". Gotta get me one of those too!

If anyone ever takes offense, I can just be like; "Good For You", what's wrong with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

I've driven in most states in the US, people hog the left lane everywhere.

I wish Indonesian style driving rules applied in the US. Now THAT would be exciting!

shit that annoys...

- being a middle-aged jong instead of a sponsored 20yr old ripper.
    - not having better snow chasing transportation... snomo, heli, learjet, etc...
    - small trust funds
    - politicians
    - evangelists
    - driving in traffic
    - phone whores, texters, yappers, news-tellers, status updaters, crap-jawers.
    - people using the word "that" instead of "who" to describe someone. ex... incorrect: "I know a guy that likes fat chicks". Correct: "I know a guy who likes fat chicks". (and I failed english grammar class every year)
    - 14 yr olds who don't post pics of their mom.
    - listening to a discussion about the difference between Coors Light and Bud Light while watching nascar.
    - people who ask if they can ask a question.

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    shit that annoys...
    - people who ask if they can ask a question.
    To take this just one step further, I work with someone who slowly and emphatically, with a Jersey accent, says, "Leeeet me ask you a queeeeestioooon.... IIiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn your opiniiiiiiiooooooon..."

Drives me fucking nuts. As if what someone is going to say in response to your question is not their own fucking opinion you fucking pin-headed skank. She really is dumb as a brick. I got into a long discussion with her one day, and she literally didn't make one point, just rambled.

I heard her arguing with someone the other day, typical Jersey style, and all she did was call names. Didn't make any points, just "If you are going to be this small minded and arrogant, I feel sorry for you and everyone who knows you should be ashamed of what a complete asshole you are." Only to be followed by a storm out of the room, door slam, then came back out to make similar statements when she thought of something else to say, again making no points, just name calling.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Shit that annoys me- people who don't understand their own damn freedom. Instead, they complain about not having enough choices.

"Fucking strawberry. Chocolate is way the fuck over there. And, Vanilla is crap these days... no malt. All I want is a Neapolitan Sundae! (But I refuse to make it myself.)"

Fuck you kids who don't understand the free world you were born into. And fuck your parents, too.

Shit that annoys me- IVplay; just convinced he's got it all figured out.

People that don't listen when you are explaining something or interrupt you while you do. Then go try to do what you were explaining and fuck it up or have to come back with a basic question you just explained simply.

douches who stand 3-4 long at a bar that is crowded, order independently and pay separately as well. Grow up lads/lasses, order the drinks for everyone and buy the fucking round. Next round have your friend do it. Even if you don't get a round bought for you that night, in the grand scheme of your drinking career it will be paid back in time, usually in spades. Don't make the bartender walk to the same cooler 4 times and run and close 4 fucking cards while everyone else is waiting for a drink.

Oh, and after you get your drink that you douched up, while waiting for your other idiot friend, get the hell out of the way. Don't just hang at the bar taking up space when you know full well there are a shit ton of people waiting. Get out of the way.

Courtesy and politeness goes a long way fuckhead.

Can you tell I went to an event last night?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

seeing people at restaurants with their iphones or any phones out for that matter - the best is when there's only 2 of them and they're each on them (maybe they hate each other?).

and currently the IRS and their lack of getting me my refund in a timely manner.

as for work i'd go with the sniffers in my room - i'm a self ackowledged sound sensitive nut type, so it's headphones on all day for me.
    Last edited by cinnepa; 03-27-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    I've noticed an annoying trend that the several overweight women at my work have stopped wearing pants and now wear just black tights. Since when is this okay? These women wear black tights and a shirt, with no fucking pants. I have to stare at their fat asses crammed in nylon sausage casing all day. Buy some fucking khakis or a moo moo, I don't want to see that shit.
    black IS a slimming color.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    black IS a slimming color.
    It ain't that slimming.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    douches who stand 3-4 long at a bar that is crowded, order independently and pay separately as well. Grow up lads/lasses, order the drinks for everyone and buy the fucking round. Next round have your friend do it. Even if you don't get a round bought for you that night, in the grand scheme of your drinking career it will be paid back in time, usually in spades. Don't make the bartender walk to the same cooler 4 times and run and close 4 fucking cards while everyone else is waiting for a drink.

Oh, and after you get your drink that you douched up, while waiting for your other idiot friend, get the hell out of the way. Don't just hang at the bar taking up space when you know full well there are a shit ton of people waiting. Get out of the way.
    We told you that owning a bar wasn't as easy as you thought....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    seeing people at restaurants with their iphones or any phones out for that matter - the best is when there's only 2 of them and they're each on them (maybe they hate each other?).
    I noticed that last year with ALL my coworkers. Seriously, what the hell was the point of inviting me to lunch if everybody would rather spend their time texting other people and playing Hanging With Friends instead of actually talking?

and currently the IRS and their lack of getting me my refund in a timely manner.
    They have been REALLY bad about that lately. Last year, they owed me a sizable refund. I was supposed to receive it by May or so. I JUST received it last month. A 9 month delay? Oh yeah, in a letter, they will demand their money within a week or so or you face severe penalties, but when it's the other way around? They can take their sweet time. They used to be pretty quick as far as I recall, but these last couple years have been exceptionally bad.