Page 397 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 46281
    There is about a 2* angle from which wind can blow and cause my wood stove to want to down draft. The wind died down and has fucking locked onto it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    There is about a 2* angle from which wind can blow and cause my wood stove to want to down draft. The wind died down and has fucking locked onto it.
    Ha! Hate when that happens. Even with the $110 'down draft proof' stove pipe cap. Damn north wind comes straight down the hill and hits the top of the house and the dampers pour smoke into the room. Where's the brisket?

You need electric heat. :P

Little shits who wish for freezing rain because it "does less damage to the base" than rain.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You need electric heat. :P
    I have electric heat.... The mapp gas torch I use to light the stove has a piezo starter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

The people that come for Christmas break at the ski area.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44 View Post
    Little shits who wish for freezing rain because it "does less damage to the base" than rain.
    It's all about that base.
    About that base
    About that base
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Dinner at the inlaws last Saturday and my bitch sister in law who's a total cunt to my wife shows up sick. Noe all three of us have been sick as shit since Monday. Our toddlers first real cold and poor fella is miserable.
    Fucking turned out to be a two week cold. It was awful. Just now starting to feel normal-ish. Still have a lingering cough and a a runny nose. Could not smell anything for a week. That loss sucked really bad actually.

So my new annoyance-> In-laws keep saying how being exposed to colds builds immunity. They think it's good to purposely expose our 17 month old to colds. I have told them over and over that humans can't build immunity to a rhinovirus but it goes on deaf ears.

Speaking of rhinos... The other day my son had farts that smelled like he ate a decaying rhinoceros. That was annoying. x2 because then I had to fight the urge to vomit, which is also annoying.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Stuck in that never ending annoyance loop.

Never smelt a decaying rhino, is that like skunk farts?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    Ha! Hate when that happens. Even with the $110 'down draft proof' stove pipe cap. Damn north wind comes straight down the hill and hits the top of the house and the dampers pour smoke into the room. Where's the brisket?
    I remember my first wood stove blow back.. Was sitting next to it. It was so strong and quick it actually moved the stove...

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Fucking turned out to be a two week cold. It was awful. Just now starting to feel normal-ish. Still have a lingering cough and a a runny nose. Could not smell anything for a week. That loss sucked really bad actually.

So my new annoyance-> In-laws keep saying how being exposed to colds builds immunity. They think it's good to purposely expose our 17 month old to colds. I have told them over and over that humans can't build immunity to a rhinovirus but it goes on deaf ears.
    But..But..ignorance is bliss. Don't you know that?

I have absolutely nothing going on at work this week, but I don't have any vacation days, so I get to sit at my desk all week instead of skiing

I feel your pain PB. The three people I tried to call this morning are out for the week. I did nearly nothing. I hate days like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    I have absolutely nothing going on at work this week, but I don't have any vacation days, so I get to sit at my desk all week instead of skiing
    Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    I feel your pain PB. The three people I tried to call this morning are out for the week. I did nearly nothing. I hate days like these.
    come on guys, you messed up

what other time of the year can you take 3 days off and get an 11 day vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post

Normally I'm right there with you, but switched jobs mid-year and already had a handful of trips planned because I had a metric shit-load of expiring PTO at the old place. Burned through all of my accrued PTO at the new place and then some already. Can't afford the $300+ per day of unpaid time off.

In my industry we are one of the only places that don't give their people the entire week off. None of our clients are in and no new projects kick off til 2017 budgets start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post

Agreed, we have a few 3 day weeks throughout the year and I usually try and do that, but the last two weeks have been 4 day weeks for me. Next week (2-6) is a three dayer. But I have nothing planned and I'm not a staycation guy, so unless I'm going out of town, I'd just as soon work ( I live in the central valley, man. Everything fun is a minimum of an hour away).

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    In my industry we are one of the only places that don't give their people the entire week off. None of our clients are in and no new projects kick off til 2017 budgets start next week.
    I'm in the same boat here. Nothing starting up for us until mid Feb. and everyone we are waiting on for stuff is off. Makes no sense why they (companies) just don't give us the week.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Agreed, we have a few 3 day weeks throughout the year and I usually try and do that, but the last two weeks have been 4 day weeks for me. Next week (2-6) is a three dayer. But I have nothing planned and I'm not a staycation guy, so unless I'm going out of town, I'd just as soon work ( I live in the central valley, man. Everything fun is a minimum of an hour away).
    I feel that. I didn't want to waste the 3 days but honestly any chance I can get to leave PA and I'm gone, even if it's to NJ haha.

Nicole Kijurina, a mother in Canada, told Business Insider that she purchased three Hatchimals. She kept two for her daughters, and donated one to a family in need.

"Of course no good deed goes unpunished," Kijurina told Business Insider. "To my surprise both of my Hatchimals for my girls did not hatch. One just kept [flashing] red eyes [through the shell] and the other wouldn't spin or move. I ripped the eggs open as requested by both my girls who were crying and heartbroken, because let's face it, the hatching is the best part."

If Spin Master — the creator of Hatchimals — does not respond to Kinjurina's email asking for assistance by January 3, she says she plans to file a class action lawsuit against the toy maker seeking compensation.

Kinjurina isn't alone in her struggles. The toy maker's Facebook page has been flooded with angry comments.

"The gift was given and excitement raged... excitement turned to depression and sadness," reads a comment from one disappointed buyer. "My granddaughter tapped and turned upside down her egg for hours. She followed the steps and after half a day it would not hatch... I was devastated. Had waited forever to see her smile and instead was greeted with a frown and a 'it won't hatch Papaw.'"
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Slovenliness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

^^I've always been suspicious of Slovenians too.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

The increasingly desperate marketing attempts by Dish Network.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Nicole Kijurina, a mother in Canada, told Business Insider that she purchased three Hatchimals. She kept two for her daughters, and donated one to a family in need.

"Of course no good deed goes unpunished," Kijurina told Business Insider. "To my surprise both of my Hatchimals for my girls did not hatch. One just kept [flashing] red eyes [through the shell] and the other wouldn't spin or move. I ripped the eggs open as requested by both my girls who were crying and heartbroken, because let's face it, the hatching is the best part."

If Spin Master — the creator of Hatchimals — does not respond to Kinjurina's email asking for assistance by January 3, she says she plans to file a class action lawsuit against the toy maker seeking compensation.

Kinjurina isn't alone in her struggles. The toy maker's Facebook page has been flooded with angry comments.

"The gift was given and excitement raged... excitement turned to depression and sadness," reads a comment from one disappointed buyer. "My granddaughter tapped and turned upside down her egg for hours. She followed the steps and after half a day it would not hatch... I was devastated. Had waited forever to see her smile and instead was greeted with a frown and a 'it won't hatch Papaw.'"
    hey, these are special snowflakes we are talking about here

^^^Not being there with these people and having a hammer in hand...smash. There. It hatched.

"2016 is the worst year ever; Fuck 2016"
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.