Page 2 of 1838 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronic View Post
    4ply is probably the delinquent blurred is mentoring...
    I think you're mad because you ski at vail too much.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    This this this. It seems the right lane is for slow drivers and passing, the middle is for middle driving, and the left lane is for setting your cruise control 1 mph above speed limit only to speed up passive-aggressively when you try and pass. It's a gawt-damn epidemic.
    Agree 100%. The clown who doesn't have the balls to be speeding at a reasonable speed should always slow down so that the guy who's in a way bigger hurry to get home and sit on the couch and eat can get by. This society is filled with retards.

That is exactly right.
    And if you insist on driving the under the speed limit at any time, you should be pushed into a ditch. IDGAF if it is white out/black ice, all I see is red.

OTOH the most dangerous thing on the road is still the other drivers. So sitting behind a line of people in a storm sucks.

Every second out there is just another chance to die.

I25 in Denver this past Saturday afternoon in our little snowstorm, was so funny. Dudes in big trucks, passing on the right, 2 miles later, in the wall. people honking, trying to pass other people going along just fine, to get one car ahead, then.....speeding up to pass again on the right....into the wall. Saw 5 of those on a 5 mile drive to Ikea, retards. I avoided I25 on the way home.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

People who shop at Ikea. Mouth breathers at Costco.

Not too many people pass on the right here yet. But, I've been seeing it more and more. If its on the shoulder that's worse than crossing the double yellow because people aren't watching for you.

Are people's headlights brighter than they used to be or are they just leaving their brights on more or am I just getting old? All of the above?

I always get a kick out of the dude that is camping in the left lane & I am behind a rolling road block three lanes across like it is the grand opening of the freeway with nobody in front for miles and 20 cars behind them( It's a Washington thing) whom suddenly after a mile decides to get out of the passing lane and I would think. Hey that person actually gets it. Then they cross the other 2 lanes and take the next exit. Happens 70 percent of the time in this state.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    Are people's headlights brighter than they used to be or are they just leaving their brights on more or am I just getting old? All of the above?
    probably a little of all of the above. and don't forget lifted trucks..... their low beams become high beams to us because they are being shined from higher up, so us in our subies get blinded both in our mirrors from behind us and oncoming traffic. just give the people that leave 'em on the quick 3 shot burst of high beams, that gets their attention

and for OP's question; people that try to tell other people how sad, lonely, old, or in any way less than they are

they're just trying to prove to themselves that they are better off than that person on the internet.. which isn't true

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    as long as we are talking about storm diving; people who put their hazard lights on while still driving. we get it. there are hazardous conditions. all you are doing is annoying the hell out of everyone around you. dick.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Massication or chewing sounds drive me nuts. Beyond annoyed, I feel badly about it sometimes.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    People that drive in the left lane piss me off
    This. Plus the indignant attitude of the "natives" in their supposed right to drive like fucking morons.

Pro-tip: If your name isn't something like "Sacajawea", you're not a native.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

I would go insane driving in Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Massication or chewing sounds drive me nuts. Beyond annoyed, I feel badly about it sometimes.
    I don't run across it much, but you're right. Close your fucking mouth while you chew neanderthal.

I have one mouth-breather of a friend who insists on keeping his pie hole open while choking down his food. Best way I've found to make people like him stop are asking:

"Hey man, how's that sandwich? Cause it sounds awesome."
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I would go insane driving in Washington.
    Never had problems driving from Seatac to the Canadian border. My problems seem to be in NV. Slowest fucking drivers I ever saw. They come to my town for holidays/summer fun and just make me loony with their slow asses in the left lane and being absolutely clueless/inconsiderate.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    no, you would learn creative passing techniques and tail riding your truck up geo's ass.
    as mentioned, the right lane is your friend on the Washington interstates.
    bF
    And have a Dan Samas licence plate frame to scare off the cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I don't run across it much, but you're right. Close your fucking mouth while you chew neanderthal.

I have one mouth-breather of a friend who insists on keeping his pie hole open while choking down his food. Best way I've found to make people like him stop are asking:

"Hey man, how's that sandwich? Cause it sounds awesome."
    Yeah its not just open mouths closed drives me crazy as well. I can't sit in a movie theater because of all the popcorn eating going on. Don't even get me start on people eating chips. I have a hard time with movie night with my wife and kid because they may want to eat popcorn its fucked up.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I can't sit in a movie theater because of all the popcorn eating going on.
    I would happily pay double for a food free movie theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I've noticed an annoying trend that the several overweight women at my work have stopped wearing pants and now wear just black tights. Since when is this okay? These women wear black tights and a shirt, with no fucking pants. I have to stare at their fat asses crammed in nylon sausage casing all day. Buy some fucking khakis or a moo moo, I don't want to see that shit.

Do tell, what do you do for work?
    I still call it The Jake.

People on conference calls that don't mute the phone when they go take a piss or have explosive diarrhea. Mute the fucking phone. And close the door to your home office AND the bathroom.

Yeah its not just open mouths closed drives me crazy as well. I can't sit in a movie theater because of all the popcorn eating going on. Don't even get me start on people eating chips. I have a hard time with movie night with my wife and kid because they may want to eat popcorn its fucked up.
    i served on a board of directors with a guy that would come to meetings directly from work, grab a tuna sub at subway, and a bag of chips. He would chow the thing down in the meeting, oblivious to how loud the chips were, the sandwich smelled, the wrapper noises he made. It was really unbelievable. My wife seems to like food that sounds like a gravel quarry operating when she chews it despite her mouth being closed.

Well, Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming?