Check Out Our Shop
Page 1863 of 1880 FirstFirst ... 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 ... LastLast
Results 46,551 to 46,575 of 46994
  1. #46551
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    14,179
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    How much were those? And more importantly, how easy;; s it to remove some if the smaller tip sections? I often need funnels for dry items which work better in a wider funnel. The canning funnel is too wide to fit a small mouth jar or a spice container.
    Dunno how much they cost. And you could just scissor off the tip sections if you want - they're just silicone. The one I have is pretty small, but does *most* dry stuff sufficiently, but that's mostly just dried herbs and spices.

    I'm thinking about getting a whole set to get some of the bigger ones.

  2. #46552
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    27,565
    Does it seem like there are too many people who can't admit they were wrong anymore? Facts don't matter to this crowd.

  3. #46553
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,468
    Martini glasses

  4. #46554
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Man - I've got a small one of these, and I'm *sorely* tempted to get a whole set of 'em:

    Those things are fucking useless, there was more stuck on the sides and in the spout than there was in the container. They went in the trash 6 hours after they arrived. This is where it's at, from canning jars to small bottles. Easy to store too.



  5. #46555
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    25,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    Those things are fucking useless, there was more stuck on the sides and in the spout than there was in the container. They went in the trash 6 hours after they arrived. This is where it's at, from canning jars to small bottles. Easy to store too.


    That s what I'm looking for. Linkee or product name/manufacturer?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

  6. #46556
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,484
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    That s what I'm looking for. Linkee or product name/manufacturer?
    ......

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BMVKLQXF/?th=1

  7. #46557
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    749
    Last few months there have been way too many times when I’ve stopped at a gas station and most the pumps have unattended cars parked at them. Fill up and park somewhere else if you gotta run inside FFS!

  8. #46558
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    13,534
    I'm literally blocked in right now

  9. #46559
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,133
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken feathers View Post
    Last few months there have been way too many times when I’ve stopped at a gas station and most the pumps have unattended cars parked at them. Fill up and park somewhere else if you gotta run inside FFS!
    The last TWO fucking times I did that I drove off without pulling the nozzle. Serves me right.

  10. #46560
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,133
    All the utterly clueless douche-nozzles that think a blind turn/intersection is just like any other turn/intersection. Cars generally understand the obvious danger; every one else (motorcycles, bikes, scooters, pedestrians, .......) are just begging to be face smashed.

  11. #46561
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    12,073
    Installing a new vanity today and was about to set the sink. Opened up a new tube of what was supposed to be clear silicone I bought for this very purpose, gave 'er a squirt and it came out white. Not the end of the world, but definitely annoying as it means I have to go back to the hardware store... again. I know we always deal with hiccups with any home improvement jobs, but this is a new one for me. WTF, Dap?! I'm mostly annoyed because we have an event to attend to this afternoon and now once again I have run out of time to complete what should otherwise be a pretty simple project. No time to make it to the store. Dammit. It's ALWAYS something, ain't it?

    Name:  Silicone.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  172.3 KB

  12. #46562
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    16,127
    Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Installing a new vanity today and was about to set the sink. Opened up a new tube of what was supposed to be clear silicone I bought for this very purpose, gave 'er a squirt and it came out white. Not the end of the world, but definitely annoying as it means I have to go back to the hardware store... again. I know we always deal with hiccups with any home improvement jobs, but this is a new one for me. WTF, Dap?! I'm mostly annoyed because we have an event to attend to this afternoon and now once again I have run out of time to complete what should otherwise be a pretty simple project. No time to make it to the store. Dammit. It's ALWAYS something, ain't it?

    Name:  Silicone.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  172.3 KB
    Someone want to tell him? Or wait til he gets back from the store?

  13. #46563
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,495
    Eh, he’ll probably figure it out on his own.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #46564
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    2,530
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

  15. #46565
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    16,127
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    “Read the instructions”

    lol

  16. #46566
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    15,035
    Laugh of the day
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  17. #46567
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not in the PRB
    Posts
    33,368
    Damn, the home improvement thread amply demonstrates that I'm a dumbass at this stuff, but even I knew better.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

  18. #46568
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    25,253
    Austin is just fucking with us, right?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

  19. #46569
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    12,073
    Nah. Wish I could say so, but it was my Jerry of the Day moment. I'm about over this kitchen remodel I've been doing (mostly due to absolutely incompetent countertop guys) and when this happened, I was 'like you have got to me kidding me.' I've only used 100% silicone before which DOES come out clear, but never used this white to clear stuff before, thus my confusion. Anyway, dumbass moment on my part but I guess you learn something new every day! On the plus side, you guys saved me a needless trip to the hardware store! So as embarrassing as this may be, at least my pointless venting did some good since I learned something. Haha.

  20. #46570
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Granite, UT
    Posts
    2,484
    Just wait till you see the purple crackshot.

  21. #46571
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I can still smell Poutine.
    Posts
    25,253
    Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Nah. Wish I could say so, but it was my Jerry of the Day moment. I'm about over this kitchen remodel I've been doing (mostly due to absolutely incompetent countertop guys) and when this happened, I was 'like you have got to me kidding me.' I've only used 100% silicone before which DOES come out clear, but never used this white to clear stuff before, thus my confusion. Anyway, dumbass moment on my part but I guess you learn something new every day! On the plus side, you guys saved me a needless trip to the hardware store! So as embarrassing as this may be, at least my pointless venting did some good since I learned something. Haha.
    Glad we could help!
    I see hydraulic turtles.

  22. #46572
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    12,073
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Glad we could help!
    Thanks! As humbling as it was to expose myself as such a silicone jong, you guys schooling me on the subject actually saved the day. "So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using TGR Forums mobile app

  23. #46573
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ellensburg
    Posts
    1,260
    I had forgotten about this part of living in Seattle

  24. #46574
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    22,137
    The arbitrary sizing of women's clothing and vanity sizing.

    If a man has a 34 inch waist he wears a 34 in pants.

    If a woman has a 24 inch waist who know what the fuck she wears.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  25. #46575
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    12,851
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    The arbitrary sizing of women's clothing and vanity sizing.

    If a man has a 34 inch waist he wears a 34 in pants.

    If a woman has a 24 inch waist who know what the fuck she wears.
    Only if she's 5'3"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •