Check Out Our Shop
Page 1850 of 1861 FirstFirst ... 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 ... LastLast
Results 46,226 to 46,250 of 46516
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    This thread should have been called, old men whining.
    Take a Nap, Whiners.
    GET OFF MY LAWN! I yell with my hose in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

There are no children here. And no lawns. But I do yell at the jays that try to nest over my front door. And they yell back. A hose won't reach them but my special squirt gun will.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    There are no children here. And no lawns. But I do yell at the jays that try to nest over my front door. And they yell back. A hose won't reach them but my special squirt gun will.
    <prepares report to U.S. Fish & Wildlife service for violation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act>

Ha! I looked it up. I can discourage them from nesting as long as I don't disturb an actual nest. Not that I would EVER do such a thing. Anyway, the jays don't migrate (although I don't suppose that matters). They bother us all year round. Like the geese.

Ha! I looked it up. I can discourage them from nesting as long as I don't disturb an actual nest. Not that I would EVER do such a thing. Anyway, the jays don't migrate (although I don't suppose that matters). They bother us all year round. Like the geese.
    Still protected:

"The MBTA also covers many species that are generally considered non-migratory resident birds, including jays and most species of woodpeckers."

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Have you considered subcontracting your billing report spreadsheet work to Ranjan?
    Made me crack up on a Team meeting with my camera on

There are some kick ass fun Nerf guns on Amazon that are very cheap and will do the trick.

FedEx drivers who are too scared to drive up to my house and deliver packages instead leaving them on the road or in the wet grass to get damaged and/or stolen.

Yeah I've got a steep drive with sharp turn to get to the top but I've hauled a goose neck 5th wheeler up here as well as had a cement pumper come up the drive and manage to get turned around and back down. Propane truck and UPS can make it up here too but FedEx? Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

This morning I found a package that contains a dresser for my Mom's new room at the memory care facility left along the road in the freshly irrigated grass. They didn't even bother to come up to the house and knock on the door to let me know they were leaving it there. I can't see the end of the drive from the house (trees block view - it's not THAT far) so I was lucky I happen to be walking down there for something else.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    FedEx drivers who are too scared to drive up to my house and deliver packages instead leaving them on the road or in the wet grass to get damaged and/or stolen.

Yeah I've got a steep drive with sharp turn to get to the top but I've hauled a goose neck 5th wheeler up here as well as had a cement pumper come up the drive and manage to get turned around and back down. Propane truck and UPS can make it up here too but FedEx? Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

This morning I found a package that contains a dresser for my Mom's new room at the memory care facility left along the road in the freshly irrigated grass. They didn't even bother to come up to the house and knock on the door to let me know they were leaving it there. I can't see the end of the drive from the house (trees block view - it's not THAT far) so I was lucky I happen to be walking down there for something else.
    Dante has a place for FedEx.

I bought a temperature probe for the grill last fall. I never took it out of the box because I got too cold for me to reliably use my old gas grill for cool smoke. Now I can't find it. I'm smoking a pot roast today. The temperature probe that I got a great deal on sure would be handy to have. Where the fuck did I stash the damn thing???

Think about where you would stash it today if putting away for season, and look there!

I found it. Not where I would stash it for the season. If it had teeth it would have bitten me.

Chuck roast at 143 after two hours. Stuck the probe in it anyway for the covered portion of the journey. I want to get used to it. And it's cool seeing the grill temp. Hopefully I'll be able to find it next time I smoke something. It's pretty cool.

When my wife loses stuff and I start looking she's like "I would never put it there." I'm like "did you look everywhere you might have put it?" She's like "Yes." I'm like "then it must be someplace you wouldn't put it, right?"

When my wife loses stuff and I start looking she's like "I would never put it there." I'm like "did you look everywhere you might have put it?" She's like "Yes." I'm like "then it must be someplace you wouldn't put it, right?"
    Exactly.

litter. thieves. other criminals. dogowners that don't pickup dogshit or leave bags of dogshit on the street. dogs that are off leash. assholes. moochers. laziness. Bad driving, especially speeding, failure to use turn signals, going through red lights, and fast driving in chain control roads. Illegal drug users/sellers. Illegal aliens. anyone who didn't pay off their student loan with interest, without missing a single payment, like I did. tobacco products. salt. "Add tip" on credit card transactions for over the counter food. Joe Biden.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Fucking goddamned Trumpstains desecrating my flag

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Same thing in Canada - the MAGA north convoy cultists have ruined the flag. Trashy fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba View Post
    litter. thieves. other criminals. dogowners that don't pickup dogshit or leave bags of dogshit on the street. dogs that are off leash. assholes. moochers. laziness. Bad driving, especially speeding, failure to use turn signals, going through red lights, and fast driving in chain control roads. Illegal drug users/sellers. Illegal aliens. anyone who didn't pay off their student loan with interest, without missing a single payment, like I did. tobacco products. salt. "Add tip" on credit card transactions for over the counter food. Joe Biden.

I don't like liars or flakes (no-show/late/last minute cancel), either. To anyone in those categories: GFY.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Dante has a place for FedEx.
    Anyone else annoyed by the FedEx arrow? If you’re not aware of it, be careful seeking it out. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I found it. Not where I would stash it for the season. If it had teeth it would have bitten me.

Chuck roast at 143 after two hours. Stuck the probe in it anyway for the covered portion of the journey. I want to get used to it. And it's cool seeing the grill temp. Hopefully I'll be able to find it next time I smoke something. It's pretty cool.
    Ah, just means you need a new grill with a probe built in. I never in my life thought I’d have to update software on a bbq, until last year when I did exactly that. Still sounds weird to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba View Post
    anyone who didn't pay off their student loan with interest, without missing a single payment, like I did.
    Well aren't you awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Anyone else annoyed by the FedEx arrow? If you’re not aware of it, be careful seeking it out. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.

Sort of like the bear in the Toblerone mountain and the 31 in Baskin Robbins. Although I guess if you missed the 31 in BR you just aren't even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    It shouldnt annoy me as much as it does. I was and still am one of those people who loves an american flag themed anything, and i love flying the flag at my house. Meanwhile my wife is constantly mortified by it because she thinks it makes us look like MAGA republicans. It is such fucking bullshit that MAGA co-opted the american flag. Folks who are not MAGA trumpers should not take this laying down, and take back the sympbol of the american flag as a symbol for ALL americans, not just populist white nationals.

Agree w you there and I’ve never been a flag person