Page 1778 of 1816 FirstFirst ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... LastLast
Results 44,426 to 44,450 of 45380
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    High wasted bikinis annoy me. Such a waste of a nice body.
    Wait. The girls are high and wasted?
    And wearing bikinis?
    Sounds like a good time to me!

PS. I’m annoyed at waisted vs wasted

PPS. Plenty of lady shapes look better in high waists if they have the high pelvis.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Pro tip: if you found your tire in the ‘All Terrain’ category, it’s an All Terrain tire, it’s not a Winter/Snow tire. Conversely, if you found your tire in the ‘Winter/Snow’ category, then it is in fact a winter/snow tire.

Attachment 477965

Hope that helps.
    the people I need to read this aren't here (I think)
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    the people I need to read this aren't here (I think)
    Feel free to give them a link. Or maybe it’s best if they don’t find this place…

no shit!

But I know you read shit like this too, because you're in the group.
    No way, man. I NEVER read those comments.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    No way, man. I NEVER read those comments.

sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Pro-tip: Never read the comments.

My best entertainment comes from them.
    That’s the real pro tip.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    BS. It's fine to cruise in the left lane if you're not holding up traffic. If someone is coming up behind you change lanes to the right, when you can do so without cutting off the people you're passing. If someone tries to merge right into a much slower lane they are decelerating to merge and then having to merge left and and then accelerate to pass the slower cars. All that braking and accelerating is dangerous.

Using the left lane only to pass may work on rural sections of the Autobahn (and not very well there, based on a recent car trip through Germany. There is a lot more traffic and especially truck traffic than there used to be.) It does not work on more crowded American roads where the road is at capacity even with all lanes occupied. If you drive somewhere where you can do that enjoy it, but don't expect for people to stay out of your way elsewhere.

I see it all the time, a crowded freeway, all lanes occupied and some bozo comes up on the left, tailgating one car, then another, then another, then another, expecting the left lane to clear out so he can speed at whatever speed he feels entitled to. I am fucking sick and tired at people who think they are entitled to go as fast as they want no matter how much traffic there is and expect the world to yield to them.
    Yo Left Lane Landlord - you ain't paid to enforce the laws, or any particular traffic paradigm. And I hate to be the first one to tell you this, but you're not paid to form judgements about others' use of the left lane either - you're enough of a clerk to see that to do so denies another soul autonomy, a dark road in itself.

So next time you get sick and tired of another self-involved goddamn Californian exercising his chin-high right to make ass in your left lane, check your privilege and check to see if you haven't sped up while he's trying to pass. Dollars to doh-nutz you did and didn't even know it. That typa shits rampant with ENTJ-crank personality...

So sit back and let him have that left lane. It won't hurt one bit. He's lived his entire life for that penultimate moment of glory. Don't try to take it from him.

Drunks yelling in the hot tub at the airbnb next door the last two hours, I should be sleeping

Got a toaster and long cord?

Folks selling boots on fb marketplace unbuckled, they are always unbuckled.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Got a toaster and long cord?
    I laffed!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I don't care how somebody wants to slide down the mountain but there are a lot of snowboarders who need to take a lesson in mountain etiquette. Do they really need to plop their asses down en masse and clog up the area where you get off of the lift? Or a group that stops and hangs out across a marked trail? I like to give them a face full of snow when they decide to take up too much space. Or as my 80 year old father calls it "give 'em a territorial pissing, they'll figure it out".

in the Colorado backcountry FB group, someone posted a picture of a guy with a sign that said "all season tires are not snow tires". That isn't annoying.

What is annoying is that people on there -- including the guy who made the post -- are clueless about what IS a snow tire. They are arguing that the 3PMSF symbol means it's a snow tire. FFS. You would think a group dedicated to backcountry skiing would have a little more sense.
    In fairness, when it came out, the 3PMSF logo did indicate snow tires, even if the performance standard is far below that of real snow tires. I'd love it if manufacturers would release actual performance scores so we could readily see if a tire barely passed the logo test or fully crushed it.

The last pair of 3PMSF-rated AT tires I had were terrifying on firm snow, let alone ice, and I'd be very curious to see actual test data for them.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    In fairness, when it came out, the 3PMSF logo did indicate snow tires, even if the performance standard is far below that of real snow tires.
    That is not my understanding, but I'm no tire expert. My understanding is that the 3PMSF has always been about a tire meeting a certain standard, but never was intended to -- and never did -- supplant the category of dedicated winter/snow tires (ie tires you only put on for certain parts of the year).

Going of memory here, but I believe when the 3PMSF symbol was introduced ~20 years ago only the current true snow/winter tires could pass the test to gain approval (test is just for accelerating 10% faster than a ‘reference’ all-season tire on medium packed snow). Now with advancements in tire design many all season tires can now pass that test.

But true snow/winter tires provide even more snow traction, as well as better ice traction than even the best current all-season/all-weather tires.

Little yappy neighbor dogs that never fucking shut up.

2 of them, pooperdoodles or something, smaller midsized, wound up wads of neuroses that bark fucking incessantly whenever they are out in their 5 acre fenced in pasture. They've gotten out a few times and I've brought them back to the neighbor, but the little wired shitbags still bark at me even though they know perfectly well who I am.

Other neighborhood dogs start to bark when I'm riding my bike or walking but then they recognize my voice and shut the fuck up. Not so with the pooperdoodles.

Fucking annoying.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    My best entertainment comes from them.
    That’s the real pro tip.
    Totally. The comments are where the comedy is.

True winter tires do have the 3PMSF mark also. Perhaps the clearer way is to say that not every tire with a 3PMSF mark is a true winter tire...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The lack of reading comprehension in this thread is annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by GimpToo View Post
    The lack of reading comprehension in this thread is annoying!
    So true.

Last week I was so constipated I thought I was giving birth to an elephant.

That shit was annoying as shit.
    . . .

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wait. The girls are high and wasted?
    And wearing bikinis?
    Sounds like a good time to me!

PS. I’m annoyed at waisted vs wasted

PPS. Plenty of lady shapes look better in high waists if they have the high pelvis.
    Waisted! My apologies. That was probably annoying.

I dunno it just makes a nice looking gal look like she’s rocking extra junk in the trunk. But that could be your thing. And might be mine, if I was high and wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Folks selling boots on fb marketplace unbuckled, they are always unbuckled.
    I feel ya. That's a pet peeve of mine too.

Long term parking at RNO the sign at the entrance says to pay by credit card insert card and use same card to exit. Use ticket if paying by cash. Trying to exit--nope, need ticket to pay by credit card. Fortunately I found the ticket in the trash on the floor.

I had a similar experience in spain, but you needed the ticket to get another ticket from a separate machine in the far corner of the lot. Sorting this out in spanish annoyed me. And took a while.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Gravity always wins...

Man about a month ago we went to see Stop Making Sense on Imax at this mall. The mall had pay parking, which is a new one on mr. And on the way out using the same credit card wouldn't work, so I was stuck, I didn't even have a ticket. And within seconds there was a line of cars behind me. I couldn't get out and I couldn't back up. That was pretty annoying. Fortunately there was an attendant somewhere and he eventualy came and let me out.