Page 1569 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... LastLast
Results 39,201 to 39,225 of 46183
    Very little recyclable plastic actually gets recycled, the markets for it just don’t exist. Recyclable plastic is a marketing campaign by Big Oil to sell more oil.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Moths annoy me when out camping. Need to do anything with a headlamp on, and get a moth flapping around in your face every minute or so. Then they're in your truck and you can't get them to fly out. So you're driving, and now there's a moth flapping around your feet and legs. Not as annoying as mosquitos I guess, but still.

People taking over the music is a real irritant for me. I was at a Billy Strings show Saturday and in the quieter parts the fucking people were louder than the music, wtf. Granted I was towards the back of a GA show but still, shut the fuck up.

Now I'm in Baltimore for a few days to make the rounds of all my various Doctors. I'm in this apartment we rent here because my wife's business is here and they started in with a jackhammer downstairs at 8:01 AM today. Fortunately I was out for a few hours but they are still getting after it. I can literally feel it, the building is vibrating. Then they stop for a minute or two and it's bliss. Then they start again. Annoying.

US Bank deleted my email from my online credit card acct, so no emails about statements and the like. I was paying my bills and realized I was missing that one, didn't have an email alert, went online and my email is no longer in their acct. WTF?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I'm in Ohio for a family visit. Roughly half of a dinner party here at the house came down with covid in the last day... including me. Supposed to fly home Wed, and that's not going to work based on CDC guidance on isolation # of days.

This annoys me.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I'm in Ohio for a family visit.
    I think I see the problem.

It's really pretty and green here, rolling little hills. I expected crazy heat and humidity but it's been pleasant.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    It's really pretty and green here, rolling little hills. I expected crazy heat and humidity but it's been pleasant.
    Uh huh... perhaps you should move there.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    People taking over the music is a real irritant for me. I was at a Billy Strings show Saturday and in the quieter parts the fucking people were louder than the music, wtf. Granted I was towards the back of a GA show but still, shut the fuck up.
    It seems like this is more of a problem at summer concerts where most people are sitting on blankets or folding chairs. It's comfortable, but perhaps just a bit too casual. Too many people are there just to relax, socialize, and maybe listen to some music.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It seems like this is more of a problem at summer concerts where most people are sitting on blankets or folding chairs. It's comfortable, but perhaps just a bit too casual. Too many people are there just to relax, socialize, and maybe listen to some music.
    Looks like I've been given a ticket to the lawn section at a Wu-Tang concert on Sunday. Do I bring a blanket? How much weed will I need? Do I wear black face to fit in? Not sure what to do it's been a while since I've seen live entertainment.

I would guess fitting into the crowd at a Wu-Tang concert in Canada is more denim and wrap-around sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Looks like I've been given a ticket to the lawn section at a Wu-Tang concert on Sunday. Do I bring a blanket? How much weed will I need? Do I wear black face to fit in? Not sure what to do it's been a while since I've seen live entertainment.
    Definitely wear black face. Post TR. I'll donate $100 USD toward funeral expenses. I'd say and or medical too, but isn't that covered, eh?/

<snip>a Wu-Tang concert

How much weed will I need?
    Bring all the weed you can get your hands on. Look on the bright side - it's still less than you'd need at a Cypress Hill or Snoop concert.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Definitely wear black face. Post TR. I'll donate $100 USD toward funeral expenses. I'd say and or medical too, but isn't that covered, eh?/
    Bingo. But don't they have a death benefit or funeral allowance in their system? I'm not chipping in.

I’ll double the offer if you dress full juggalo face paint at the wu tang concert.

I’ll double that if you take a selfie with a two liter of faygo

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Bring all the weed you can get your hands on. Look on the bright side - it's still less than you'd need at a Cypress Hill or Snoop concert.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    I would guess fitting into the crowd at a Wu-Tang concert in Canada is more denim and wrap-around sunglasses.
    Or a food bank donation:

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5577224
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Bingo. But don't they have a death benefit or funeral allowance in their system? I'm not chipping in.
    Currently the system is fucked. Can’t count on ambulances anymore now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

I think I see the problem:

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    US Bank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    Or a food bank donation:

A hand sanitizer called Protect Ya Hands
    amazing.

I emailed my HR department and they said if I did the black face thing I would probably be all over the news, identified, and then fired. So not a good idea. Instead I'd go with the food bank donation, that's a way more fun idea.

One time at a place called Wasaga Beach I was there for a bachelor weekend sort of thing. We were camping in my buddy's dad's backyard for the weekend, which is a 5-minute drive from the strip or a brutal 1.5 hour walk. So we get some cabs one night and head to the strip, go to bars whatever, have a wonderful time. It was great. Now the thing about Wasaga is that after the bars close, good fucking luck getting a cab. So, I grab a few buds, walk in to the pizza place across the street, and tell the dude that I'd like to buy the entire slice pizza that's already made, and have it delivered. He's like "wait you just want a ride home don't you" and I said yes. So he asks his delivery kid if it's okay and he says yeah, so we all pile in to this kid's disgusting trash filled car and get our ride back. Definitely in my top 10 coolest things ever done. This was probably 10 years ago.

So the other night I had some friends over. We get to talking late at night and my friend starts to tell a story about how at a Wasaga bachelor party HE ordered a pizza and got it delivered. Had to immediately interject and correct him - because it was ME! He was just standing there, drunk!

The fact that he completely forgot about who actually did this pizza trick and felt comfortable enough to substitute himself in this story in front of me leads me to believe that he's been telling people this for years and taking the credit for it. Not to mention he was leaving out important hilarious details. I feel violated! It should be illegal! I think there's a seinfeld episode about this...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    Or a food bank donation:

One time at a place called Wasaga Beach I was there for a bachelor weekend sort of thing. We were camping in my buddy's dad's backyard for the weekend, which is a 5-minute drive from the strip or a brutal 1.5 hour walk. So we get some cabs one night and head to the strip, go to bars whatever, have a wonderful time. It was great. Now the thing about Wasaga is that after the bars close, good fucking luck getting a cab. So, I grab a few buds, walk in to the pizza place across the street, and tell the dude that I'd like to buy the entire slice pizza that's already made, and have it delivered. He's like "wait you just want a ride home don't you" and I said yes. So he asks his delivery kid if it's okay and he says yeah, so we all pile in to this kid's disgusting trash filled car and get our ride back. Definitely in my top 10 coolest things ever done. This was probably 10 years ago.

So the other night I had some friends over. We get to talking late at night and my friend starts to tell a story about how at a Wasaga bachelor party HE ordered a pizza and got it delivered. Had to immediately interject and correct him - because it was ME! He was just standing there, drunk!

The fact that he completely forgot about who actually did this pizza trick and felt comfortable enough to substitute himself in this story in front of me leads me to believe that he's been telling people this for years and taking the credit for it. Not to mention he was leaving out important hilarious details. I feel violated! It should be illegal! I think there's a seinfeld episode about this...
    I bribed a pizza delivery guy for a ride to the airport in New Orleans once. It was during Mardi Gras and the taxi we had called for was a no show (pre - Uber). I remember he had to make a delivery stop on the way.

Losers who think camping is tossing their garbage in the fire and leaving it