Page 1568 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 ... LastLast
Results 39,176 to 39,200 of 46278
    People pay to have their dog's teeth cleaned? Lol

We give our dog a dental chew daily, brush her teeth regularly, but once a year have her in for a full cleaning. Just like humans, a professional clean is good for their teeth

My dog eats shit. Mostly rabbit shit.
    Sometimes her own shit.

That shit annoys me.

Nature's Sanitary Engineers; quitcher whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    My dog eats shit. Mostly rabbit shit.
    Sometimes her own shit.

That shit annoys me.
    I feel your pain.
    Ms Boissal is an extreme dog lover and when she lost her beloved Bosco last year she damn near fell apart. After about 6 months of misery she started looking at rescues, figuring she could give an old dog a good life for the few years they have left. Literally one day into the process she found a FB post about an ancient brown lab who was in a kill shelter in northern UT. Tied to the door in the middle of the night with no information whatsoever. She damn near teleported to the shelter to see her and immediately fell in love with old Lenora, a decrepit canine covered in huge lipomas, arthritic as can be, not fixed, completely deaf, ignorant of any commands, but with the sweetest disposition of any dog I've ever seen.

She's already required 2 surgeries, one to fix a collapsing airway and one to spay her after she bled for 1.5 months straight because of what turned out to be an ovarian tumor. We both love the old lady but she is a ravenous shit eater and completely indiscriminate: she'll gobble down dog shit at the park, cat shit around the house, she'll break into the chicken area to eat their poop, and if she doesn't have any of these options she'll happily eat her own shit. Usually fresh but she's not against aging it a bit and stepping on it to tenderize it a touch. She is extremely needy and always in your face and will routinely burp horrendous shit bubbles right at you. We've had to kick her out of the bedroom repeatedly because of those burps. Ms Boissal has a very sensitive gag reflex (he he) due to a chronic cough and a couple times the dog planted her face on the bed right in front of her and burped at her, sending her racing to the bathroom gagging and/or vomiting.

Such joy...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I feel your pain.
    Ms Boissal is an extreme dog lover and when she lost her beloved Bosco last year she damn near fell apart. After about 6 months of misery she started looking at rescues, figuring she could give an old dog a good life for the few years they have left. Literally one day into the process she found a FB post about an ancient brown lab who was in a kill shelter in northern UT. Tied to the door in the middle of the night with no information whatsoever. She damn near teleported to the shelter to see her and immediately fell in love with old Lenora, a decrepit canine covered in huge lipomas, arthritic as can be, not fixed, completely deaf, ignorant of any commands, but with the sweetest disposition of any dog I've ever seen.

She's already required 2 surgeries, one to fix a collapsing airway and one to spay her after she bled for 1.5 months straight because of what turned out to be an ovarian tumor. We both love the old lady but she is a ravenous shit eater and completely indiscriminate: she'll gobble down dog shit at the park, cat shit around the house, she'll break into the chicken area to eat their poop, and if she doesn't have any of these options she'll happily eat her own shit. Usually fresh but she's not against aging it a bit and stepping on it to tenderize it a touch. She is extremely needy and always in your face and will routinely burp horrendous shit bubbles right at you. We've had to kick her out of the bedroom repeatedly because of those burps. Ms Boissal has a very sensitive gag reflex (he he) due to a chronic cough and a couple times the dog planted her face on the bed right in front of her and burped at her, sending her racing to the bathroom gagging and/or vomiting.

Such joy...
    HOLY SHIT.........................

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    HOLY SHIT.........................
    I see what you did there.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I feel your pain.

Such joy...
    You and your wife are very good people. This planet could use more of you.

Name:  Dlove.png
Views: 266
Size:  119.2 KB
    Last edited by KQ; 08-26-2022 at 01:09 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Shit that annoys you

I figure I should give an update.
    I was opening the store again, putting out the flag, etc. and this guy says, “Way to go.” I smile and nod, and he says: “I even put the flag up on my camper.” I say, “Well, we like to support a lot of things, and we’re a welcoming store.” I can’t exactly remember what he said next but it made me say: “Well, LGBTQ teens commit suicide at almost four times the rate of their peers.” I immediately put on “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga and cargo shorts guy wonders around, buys nothing, and leaves. Two other couples were in the store, and both them talked a long time with me about the issue, and both bought stuff.
    I’m really gonna get my elevator speech dialed in about this subject.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

He's definitely hitting on you. But doesn't know how.

Different guy, but I must give off “that vibe”.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    I was opening the store again, putting out the flag, etc. and this guy says, “Way to go.” I smile and nod, and he says: “I even put the flag up on my camper.” I say, “Well, we like to support a lot of things, and we’re a welcoming store.” I can’t exactly remember what he said next but it made me say: “Well, LGBTQ teens commit suicide at almost four times the rate of their peers.” I immediately put on “Born This Way” by Lady Gaga and cargo shorts guy wonders around, buys nothing, and leaves. Two other couples were in the store, and both them talked a long time with me about the issue, and both bought stuff.
    Clearly these people have nothing else to do, are lonely and angry at the world so they come into said stores and stew in their own stink and leave when they don't get the attention they seek so badly. What a pathetic life if you ask me.

Not really a new thing for shit that annoys me, but:

It really annoys me when people go to a music venue and are paying to see the performing artist, but sit and talk really loudly over the music and don't bother even listening to the music being performed. I personally think it's really rude of guests to, turn their backs to the performing artists, and rude to the guests trying to enjoy the music. Usually the most common offenders are loud, large women wearing way too much body spray or whatever they wear so no one smells their stinky ass folds.

If you want to talk, don't bother buying that ticket and let go somewhere else where no music is being played.

I was at Palisades some years ago to hear David Grisman and these 4 boomers put stuff on some seats up front to save them 30 minutes before he was due to play--so obviously they were anxious to hear him--and then talked through the whole show. The worst IME is Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, probably because it's free.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Do you brush their teeth daily? I was a non-believer, until the love of my life came along, who has yucky molars and it turns out she loves the flavor of C.E.T enzymatic toothpaste and begs me to brush her teeth. She gets mopey if I don't brush her teeth now, and teeth/breath are spectacular.
    What about your dog?

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post

step three? profit!

nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    What about your dog?
    what dog??

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    what dog??
    That’s what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Not really a new thing for shit that annoys me, but:

It really annoys me when people go to a music venue and are paying to see the performing artist, but sit and talk really loudly over the music and don't bother even listening to the music being performed. I personally think it's really rude of guests to, turn their backs to the performing artists, and rude to the guests trying to enjoy the music. Usually the most common offenders are loud, large women wearing way too much body spray or whatever they wear so no one smells their stinky ass folds.

If you want to talk, don't bother buying that ticket and let go somewhere else where no music is being played.
    Almost got in fight once at an outdoor SYMPHONY once when I told a douchebag to STFU, people paid the hear the orchestra not him.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

People who should know how to use technology being completely and utterly helpless and taking no initiative to learn how to change the input on their tv or copy and paste.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    People who should know how to use technology being completely and utterly helpless and taking no initiative to learn how to change the input on their tv or copy and paste.
    If it were good technology, it would eventually evolve to be more user friendly in order to accommodate their ignorance and laziness.

I honestly miss changing the channels on the tv with a remote that could really "Surf" the channels fast. Probably the last thing I was really good at in this life.

My kid's bus schedule.

Wtf, if they hadn't been saying that bus service would be fine this fall I wouldn't be so annoyed but whatever the fuck they cobbled together is a fucking joke. She could crawl to school in the time it takes to ride the bus.

Fucking yellow jacket just stung my calf.

Just found this in the middle of my yard. No idea which garden my dog ripped it from. Thanks pup.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4018.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	329.0 KB 
ID:	424905

Single use plastics–Nuun comes 10 tablets to the tube and comes with a tube that doesn't indicate whether it's recyclable (so I assume not). Anyone know of alternatives with better packaging?