Page 1521 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... LastLast
Results 38,001 to 38,025 of 46183
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    sitting in the shade of the truck after fishing yesterday, i looked across at the truck next to me & scoped out his tires
    then looked at mine
    and saw "load c"
    WTF?!?

apparently discount tire put load c on the right side of the truck & load e on the left side

...at least they're gonna swap em
    Discount tire sucks. They put a new tire on my truck and told me they checked all my air pressures. I start my truck and the new tire says 36 and the others say 29.

So I ask the guy if he checked all the tires. He said yes. I said how come they aren't the same, then?

He turns red in the face and checks/puts air in the other tires.

Dude blatantly lied.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Same guy who put on your tires probably

MTB club spent the last 2 yrs on a complete rebuild of a trail destroyed by fire and subsequent storms. 10 miles of awesome, exposed backcountry bliss. Hikers have now found it and use it to access a few hilltops above the road. The first mile or so of trail is now trashed...literally. Coffee cups, used to, Kleenex, energy drink cans you name it. Whatever they felt they needed for that first mile but couldnt carry out.

I get a bagel at the bagel shop a couple of times a week and always tell them "just a little cream cheese". Excellent bagels and they do fine most of the time, but this morning I open up the bag and cream cheese is literally pouring out the side of the warm bagel before I even squeeze it. I'm a slob, but somehow managed not to get splooge all over me and only a little on my desk. On a related note, I drop a buck in the tip jar every time i buy a bagel and not once have i gotten a thank you. It's expected nowadays.

A bagel w/ cream cheese is supposed to come with a proper schmear

Shit that annoys you

Today is trash day, and every week the guy who does the recycle bin sets it back upright with the lid closed, so it doesn’t fill up with rain or snow or muck in the couple hours before I get home from work to retrieve it.

The guy who does the trash can (which is literally the same kind of bin as the recycle bin, just a different color) doesn’t give a fuck, so the bottom of my trash bin fills up with trashy wet goo when it’s raining or snowing that I have to deal with. The worst is during the winter when it’s raining or snowing and then it thaws and freezes so I have a few inches of trashy ice in the bottom of the bin that is almost impossible to remove until the next thaw cycle (which could be months) unless I bring it inside.

I suspect it would actually annoy me less if a similar lack of care was taken with the recycle bin, but the contrast makes it painfully obvious that one guy is trying just a little bit harder than the other guy.
    focus.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I get a bagel at the bagel shop a couple of times a week and always tell them "just a little cream cheese". Excellent bagels and they do fine most of the time, but this morning I open up the bag and cream cheese is literally pouring out the side of the warm bagel before I even squeeze it. I'm a slob, but somehow managed not to get splooge all over me and only a little on my desk. On a related note, I drop a buck in the tip jar every time i buy a bagel and not once have i gotten a thank you. It's expected nowadays.
    This is exactly how I want my bagel to be

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Today is trash day, and every week the guy who does the recycle bin sets it back upright with the lid closed, so it doesn’t fill up with rain or snow or muck in the couple hours before I get home from work to retrieve it.

The guy who does the trash can (which is literally the same kind of bin as the recycle bin, just a different color) doesn’t give a fuck, so the bottom of my trash bin fills up with trashy wet goo when it’s raining or snowing that I have to deal with. The worst is during the winter when it’s raining or snowing and then it thaws and freezes so I have a few inches of trashy ice in the bottom of the bin that is almost impossible to remove until the next thaw cycle (which could be months) unless I bring it inside.

I suspect it would actually annoy me less if a similar lack of care was taken with the recycle bin, but the contrast makes it painfully obvious that one guy is trying just a little bit harder than the other guy.
    At my house, the recycle truck has a guy on the outside which checks the bins before they get dumped, and he physically puts the bin on the arm that swings it up, and then rolls it back to the curb. The trash truck doesn’t need to check, so it’s just one dude inside the truck and grabs it with the mechanical arm thing without getting out. This guy has less control over the bin cause he isn’t physically moving it, he just controls the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    This is exactly how I want my bagel to be
    But he tells them “Just a little!”
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post

Same truck, same guy at our house. Truck has two bins.

Allergies. I'm getting my ass kicked this year. Tried to tough it out but broke down and started Claritin today. Never took it before, hopefully it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Allergies. I'm getting my ass kicked this year. Tried to tough it out but broke down and started Claritin today. Never took it before, hopefully it works for me.
    Ha, I started for the first time yesterday with Claritin, this year in Utah is also nasty. I usually just suffer every year but I can't stop sneezing.

So bad in Mass this year, and when is this wind gonna stop?

One of the eggs was a little stuck and my big dumb gorilla hands crushed it. Could I have grabbed another egg instead? Yeah. But no. Big mess instead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7133.JPG 
Views:	106 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	416739

Then I loaded breakfast dishes into the clean dishes in the dishwasher. This is all after two cups of coffee so I have no excuse.

Having to reply to messages from obvious scammers on Google My Business so as not to be dinged on rankings.

Why on earth would you not let the collective handle that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Why on earth would you not let the collective handle that for you
    Did you read the second part of the sentence?

Lost power for 4 hours this afternoon right as I was getting back in the groove after a coffee. Better then the people up the street though. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220518_185623.jpeg 
Views:	107 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	416812

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Same truck, same guy at our house. Truck has two bins.
    Two bins that funnel into one big bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Two bins that funnel into one big bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually, no. At least not on the truck. If they wait until they get back to base, that's their problem.

Somebody's warehouse gonna be empty. Keeping our country safe my ass. That was Canadian bud, not Mexican ditch weed. https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/21/us/cu...rnd/index.html

snip.. On a related note, I drop a buck in the tip jar every time i buy a bagel and not once have i gotten a thank you. It's expected nowadays.
    In my area the consistently disregarded tip is the staffs way of warning you "management keeps the tips".

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    A bagel w/ cream cheese is supposed to come with a proper schmear
    A friend posted a “joke” on fb about a year ago. Something like: “I ordered a bagel the other day, and told the guy to be liberal with the cream cheese, so he gave it to someone else.”

Kinda pissed me off in the post 2020 election BS, and only remembered a month ago that I unfriended the guy, which I feel pretty bad about, but also explains why we don’t interact on fb anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Reloading the string in a weed wacker. I know there is a better way to do this somehow but I can't seem to manage it without at least 3 solid strings of expletives and starting over at least 4 times. Each time I swear next time I will watch a YouTube video before I start but here I am yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Reloading the string in a weed wacker. I know there is a better way to do this somehow but I can't seem to manage it without at least 3 solid strings of expletives and starting over at least 4 times. Each time I swear next time I will watch a YouTube video before I start but here I am yet again.
    A few years ago I discovered heavy gauge weed whacker string. Makes such a difference - doesn't blow apart the second you graze a rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

On a related note, I drop a buck in the tip jar every time i buy a bagel and not once have i gotten a thank you. It's expected nowadays.
    The budtenders are the only service people that consistently offer thanks for a tip in the tip jar.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Well allergies are annoying, but not as annoying as having allergies and getting covid too. Yeesh. Actually I feel quite a bit better than Wednesday when I posted that ^^, hopefully I just went through it and I'm getting better.

It will be more annoying if I'm about to get worse again, I feel pretty decent right now. Only took a test because my wife is sick and tested positive, I didn't think I'd get a positive result. I got the vax Trifecta, one of each, hopefully they worked.