Page 1475 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 ... LastLast
Results 36,851 to 36,875 of 46279
    Fucking spotify picking fucking Joe Rogan over Neil Young now I need a new streaming service.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    What really needs to be invented is a mechanical hand that slaps every idiot that picks up each avocado, squeezes it just a little too much, and puts it back.
    maybe a fly swatter will do?

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post
    Fucking spotify picking fucking Joe Rogan over Neil Young now I need a new streaming service.
    I've been mulling a change for a few months because of the never ending hi-fi tease but this seems like the nail in the coffin.

$4 billion lost in market cap and it looks like Joni Mitchell is next. Fuck'em

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    People who stick their poles between their legs before boarding a chairlift. Apparently so they can save themselves the gigantic amount of effort required to slide them under a leg once seated. Then if somebody wants the bar down they exhale like it's a HUUUGGE inconvenience because now they need to re-situate their stupid poles. Stick that pole up your ass gaper.
    You're a beater if you don't do it this way imo.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the people chose Rogan over Neil Young and $ talks. There are a lot more people who seek out Joe Rogan than Neil Young, like it or not. Tons of great music but I would think not many Joe Rogans (I'm barely familiar other than i know he is popular).

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    I've been mulling a change for a few months because of the never ending hi-fi tease but this seems like the nail in the coffin.

$4 billion lost in market cap and it looks like Joni Mitchell is next. Fuck'em
    Where are you gonna go? I have had spotify forever and im grandfathered at a low rate.

I dont wanna go Amazon.

Yeah, amazon music is garbage.

Young v Rogan was a fait accompli because there are so many other avenues to access Neil's music.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    People who stick their poles between their legs before boarding a chairlift. Apparently so they can save themselves the gigantic amount of effort required to slide them under a leg once seated. Then if somebody wants the bar down they exhale like it's a HUUUGGE inconvenience because now they need to re-situate their stupid poles. Stick that pole up your ass gaper.
    I dont like the bar. If you have kids with you ok.

Chad and Karen need to grow a pair and live dangerously sans bar.

Pfft... "human hand", flyswatter

In India they'd use a cane!

It’s about taking the pressure off of my feet and knees via the foot rest. So fuck you, I’m using the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    It’s about taking the pressure off of my feet and knees via the foot rest. So fuck you, I’m using the bar.
    You must be an old broken beater.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    You're a beater if you don't do it this way imo.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Haha I knew I'd be rattling some cages on Teton Gaper Research with that post.

Shit that annoys you

This could easily go in the MLB thread but it annoys me so I’m putting it here.

All the hubbub about Barry Bonds not getting into the Hall.

Sorry folks, but I don’t think anybody would tell their kids “cheating is ok as long as everybody else is doing it and you end up being really really good.”

Cheating is wrong regardless. And how many guys that stayed clean could have made the Hall had “everybody else” not been doing it? Obviously we’ll never know, but letting known cheaters in is a big “fuck you” to anybody that believes in fair play.

Toughen up buttercup

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    This could easily go in the MLB thread but it annoys me so I’m putting it here.

All the hubbub about Barry Bonds not getting into the Hall.

Sorry folks, but I don’t think anybody would tell their kids “cheating is ok as long as everybody else is doing it and you end up being really really good.”

Cheating is wrong regardless. And how many guys that stayed clean could have made the Hall had “everybody else” not been doing it? Obviously we’ll never know, but letting known cheaters in is a big “fuck you” to anybody that believes in fair play.
    I sorta forgive a lot of guys from this era since MLB basically give 2 minus 2 shits. Oooooo! Homerun race?!? SWEET!!! These guys are as big as dump trucks?! Meh. That’s ok too. Let them roid up for ratings now, well just turn them into pariahs later when the tide changes. MLB fucking let that shit happen.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Bonds was skinny and the best player in the game (had already won 3 MVP’s tying Willie Mays). Then the league looked the other way and everyone fell over themselves for the juicers, including yet another MVP award that Bonds deserved that went to McGwire. So he said fuck it and beat them at their own game. You could argue Bonds was a victim of the league’s negligence- he didn’t need steroids to be great.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Probably the only thing I agree with you on.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Bonds was skinny and the best player in the game (had already won 3 MVP’s tying Willie Mays). Then the league looked the other way and everyone fell over themselves for the juicers, including yet another MVP award that Bonds deserved that went to McGwire. So he said fuck it and beat them at their own game. You could argue Bonds was a victim of the league’s negligence- he didn’t need steroids to be great.
    McGwire never won an MVP. But generally speaking, yes, I agree with you.

And when he started juicing, he wasn't just better, or great, he was like nobody the game had ever seen. Which was kinda cool.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Oh right, it was Sosa who won the MVP.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

And when he started juicing, he wasn't just better, or great, he was like nobody the game had ever seen. Which was kinda cool.
    Totally agree. Bonds was otherworldly - the same people that reveled and profited in the steroid era are the ones on their high horse now.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Agree 100%. He was intentionally walked so many times because he was feared so much--with 2 guys on base. That was unheard of before. And he was outstanding before the roids.

So cheating is ok as long as you’re good? Got it, I’ll make sure to tell the Little League boys that this year.

cheating is ok as long as you make lots of money for the owners and the media before you get caught
    fixed it.

So cheating is ok as long as you’re good? Got it, I’ll make sure to tell the Little League boys that this year.
    Nah, it's not ok. And I'm fine with him not in the Hall. I'd also be ok if he was.

But he wasn't just "good" with the roids. He was amazeballs. It's possible to appreciate the insanity of his skill and performance, and appreciate the context of how and why he cheated, and how baseball was complicit in the whole thing. World isn't black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Agree 100%. He was intentionally walked so many times because he was feared so much--with 2 guys on base. That was unheard of before. And he was outstanding before the roids.
    He was walked with the bases loaded a couple times